Does anybody else really hate Trump?

Does anybody else really hate Trump?

Outside of "le memeeehhs" he seems like everything Sup Forums should hate.

>old
>kike loving
>basically liberal
>corrupt billionaire
>surrounds himself with gold
>constantly lying
>materialistic as all hell

Why do we like this guy again?

Because he's funny

Sage

50% of Sup Forums memeing it up and only supports Trump ironically

50% of Sup Forums are fascist right-wing extremists who legit support Trump

welcome to hell

Sounds more like paradise to me

because he makes you butthurt enough to make these threads every fucking day
your tears give me life

I just wish he would fucking shut down his Twitter account. It's embarrassing at the least, and frightening often. We get it Trump. You won. Fine, just do your job and stop being such a petulant bully. Grow up if you can.

The fact that he has a few of the signs of early dementia concerns me as well.

corrupt billionaire?

you mean the entire left, right?

How long till Trump sues Buzzfeed and CNN and they go they way of gawker?

Because he's a nationalist, retard. How new are you?

>Trump probably trade marked his name.
So no matter how much you hate/insult or even condemn him. He will get paid regardless. So he is winning and laughing at literally everyone right now and loving it. All this attention now is just getting him more and more money.

>hating someone because they're old

He literally can not lose. All the stuff he does and gets away with only makes him more qualified for president.

I only come here, because it's literally the only safe space I have to talk and meme trump

how does he have dimentia exactly? bernie is like 20 years older libcuck

I saw Rufus Wainwright perform a couple of days ago. He was positively lamenting America throughout the show. Multiple people shouted "fuck trump" during. It was embarrassing. I will never go to a gay man's show again.

because the alternative is horrible

>basically liberal
Go back to stormfront or your bible circle. Sup Forums, even Sup Forums is Anti-establishment and to some extent liberal with its original meaning.

Sup Forums is chaos. Sup Forums is a mob waiting for happenings.

>why do we
Sup Forums is not one person.

He reaches over 19 million people with his Twitter account. He would be a fucking idiot if he'd shut it down.

>check out my dude right here

Not soon enough

You make a good point, but he's a chaotic nationalists who completely bfto of the shitlib establishment. What's not to love? He's doing exactly what most Americans have always wanted to do against our self-appointed overlords and that is show to them that they're not in control anymore. Some psychotic mad man is. The fact we'd prefer a madman over another souless globalist speaks volumes about how shitty a choice Hillary was or how godawful King Nigger currently is. Bush was just as shitty as they are. Fuck all of them. Trump is a big middle finger up the system's ass.

This, nothing funnier than stormtards hating on Trump because

>b-but he's a kike puppet!
>b-but he's not NatSoc! (Nazi)

As if you faggot aren't the epitome of what this site hates. LOL

cuck

My fear is that Trump will turn out the same as the rest of them, since he's blatantly corrupt as fuck too. The difference is, when his support base feels they've been betrayed, there will be blood on the streets this time.

rack off Juden

Your days are numbered

Digits

You forgot
>Loves the United States of America