pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

CONFIRMATION HEARING SCHEDULE 1/12/17

9:30 AM EST
>General Mattis for DEFSEC
youtube.com/watch?v=8f2ROIPRWD0
c-span.org/networks/?channel=c-span-3

10:00 AM EST
>Ben Carson for HUD
c-span.org/video/?421258-1/hud-secretary-nominee-ben-carson-testifies-confirmation-hearing
>Mike Pompeo for Director of CIA
youtube.com/watch?v=qBVKGnI5cyk

APPEARANCES
>Trump Press Conference 1/11/17
youtu.be/UV27p_IGSAU
>Trump impromptu presser NYE @Mar-A-Lago 12/31/16
youtu.be/qaIMMMaWZwU
>Trump w/Don King @ Mar-A-Lago 12/28/16
youtu.be/OEMIxS44Xxk
>Trump @ Mar-A-Lago 12/21/16
youtu.be/xPM4HGn1fl4
>Trump Final 2016 Rally in Mobile AL 12/17/16
youtu.be/Riph4NCx_U0

FUN STUFF
>Kanye hangs with Trump 12/13/16
youtu.be/1dTQSON9dSk
>It's the most wonderful time in 8 years
youtu.be/sW85ZcswiqM
>Just The Two Of Us
youtu.be/8kuqOWLg3Tc
>Election 2016
youtu.be/VDHUAGdhVOE

INSPIRATION
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>Inauguation of Fire
youtu.be/XKf8jSiaghU
>In the Hall of the Trumpen President
youtu.be/XqEddipbpkw
>We Are The Silent Majority
youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6IhsJnGy6Ec
clarionproject.org/sites/default/files/Muslim-Brotherhood-Special-Report.pdf
hotair.com/archives/2017/01/11/nbc-intel-chiefs-did-not-brief-trump-on-supposed-compromising-material-saw-it-as-disinformation/
nbcnews.com/news/world/trump-cites-nazi-germany-rejects-dossier-alleged-russia-dealings-n705586
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

TRUMP SAT ALONE IN A BOGGY MARSH

There's nothing wrong with piss fetish.

We need #PissonTrump to get trending so our /gif/ collection widens.

ALT RIGHT PISS SQUADS

Morning pol!

Are we going to #MAGA the shit out of today or what!?

>admiring General Mattis
>ever

>joining the U.S. Military after the catastrophic clusterfuck that was the Vietnam War

U.S. Military. It's essentially a declaration that you've lost the game.

Think about it. The power of free will and you *still* settle for slavery. Wonderful, no?

From an early age, you're influenced by your environment. Your parents (or lack of), teachers (in some manner, shape or form) and other mentors can help steer your life in a direction, whichever direction that may actually be.

However, during all of this, if you're still alive and have most of your bodily functions, there are a whole world of opportunities available to you. Especially in this day and age of technological marvels and the wonders of the Internet to provide information (and, of course, misinformation.)

The military should not even be an option, at this point, because not only is there enough information to suggest that joining it is only for those who've allowed themselves to be brainwashed by a military-industrial complex keen on retaining what power they have left ... but there is also enough information available for people to make their own decisions on what they'd like to do, instead.

Still, people join. They wish to be broken down and remoulded in somebody else's image.

This is a sign of weakness. Of allowing one's self to be influenced and corrupted by those with power and ambition. Essentially, those who join the military are no-better than mindless sheep.

>tl;dr: Join the military? You're a faeces-flinging, irradiated, nuclear-powered rhesus monkey who enjoys others making decisions for you - and you probably stink.

MAD DOG MATTIS HEARING INBOUND:

AWOO
Reminder to ignore shill.

CHARLIES IN BOUND MATTIS ENGAGE DEFENSES NOW

>mccain

fucking traitor

Maybe later.

Everyone is on buying L.L. Bean clothing.

>Morning pol!
Not fooling me, shill.

CNN did nothing wrong

All they did was report that a document existed

Prove me wron

States who share a border with Canada beware of the Caliph of Weedman. Take this to protect yourselves.

PISSGATE WAS AN INSIDE JOB!
PISSGATE WAS AN OFFICIAL BRITISH GOVERMENT OP!
BRITS DID PISSGATE!

GTFIH LADS

>pee pee coming out the eyes
kek

Shills fear the Don.

SOARING TED

Drumpf will not be a good President

I'll buy a G for 200

Are we going to have a couple of senators rattle on for 45 minutes before Mattis talks?

why do never trumpers project crossdressing, cuck, fart, and piss fetishes onto others? real
g r o s s n a s t y i c k y b u s i n e s s d u d e

most of the document is confirmed true especially the blackmail and the part about the FISA warrant to monitor four members of the Trump campaign during the election season.

D-Dad hurt me?

Donald seriously needs to grow up, he is STILL throwing a tantrum at CNN and promising that soon they will have no credibility? Grow up dude

BE WARNED OF ANYONE POSTING
>some jews are okay lol
>israel is good because jews will keep to themselves
>based , why did we dislike them??
>wow why do you hate muslims they're just victims of the jews false flags (you have to love one or the other if you're a kike puppet)
>some jews are actually pro-white like us! we should ally with them like hitler did! (ignoring that hitler would not sign the haavara agreement if he knew they'd create the holohoax)

Too many newfaggots will see the well poisoning and believe it, especially if you just glance at posts here. The poison is seeping. Their poison will ultimately be our death.

We propose:
a) no more browning the west
b) no more supporting the EU and UN (who are indubitably arms of the Jewish political class's dominance)
c) no more warmongering with russia to distract russians and americans from their interior (jewry) problems
d) NO support for Israel, or other "good muslims". Be it in finance or military. Cut them off at the root. Watch them infight without our feeding hand.
e) NO more foreign aid to areas for the sake of foreign aid. Foreign aid should be used only to help a nation after a disaster. An annual stipend in the form of "aid" is theft from taxpayers and facilitates third world nations having exploding populations (who then flow across open borders into europe, russia, and the USA)

SUBVERSION & DISPLACEMENT IS THEIR END GAME

Their new playbook is trying to DISCREDIT positive policies and poison the well

Notice a massive bump in "jews are okay if they stay in israel goy" and "muslims arre just victims of the jews"/"false flag semites dindu nuffin" shilling?

Notice shills saying "le dividing zionist jews against other jews! Look at how publicly upset these jews are!!" and then ignoring how jews will publicly play enemy with their allies (a la USA and USSR to distract both their citizenry) to facilitate destroying host nations?

youtube.com/watch?v=6IhsJnGy6Ec

Rato chumming hard for that SCOTUS nomination, eh?

LIKE.
AN.
EAGLE.

Will Mattis attack McCain for being a war coward?

A reminder to ignore malaysians.

brits could never pass as russian whores. the teeth give it away every time and also you see one slag and you can spot em easy its like a breed of dog.

LION TED

>CNN: We reported on a summary of a fake document and selectivity omitted the most egregious falsehoods to make the document appear more credible than it was.

>We also lied about it being in an intellgience briefing to Trump, when it never was (per NBC), and lied about intelligence sources thinking any of it was credible, when they thought it was an example of unvetted disinformation (also per NBC).

What CNN are admitting to is worse than Buzzfeed. At least Buzzfeed published all the bullshit so any observer could see it was trash. CNN ran interference and selectively omitted facts that would show the document was total BS in an effort to fool people into believing it was credible.

CNN = Worse than Buzzfeed

If he destroys California and the NE but helps the east-coast and mid-America, he'd win again while being a terrible president for a certain portion of the population.

Looks like they're doing the waiver hearing and confirmation hearing simultaneously.

Stand together. Protect the construction of the Northern Wall. The trainride to Moscow from New York is a dead dream.

The winning never ends.

Doesn't he realise that by doing this, he will anger the muslim brotherhood and cause them to bomb America?

Obama logic

Before me:
> total pop: 100 people, 90 working 10 looking for work

After me:
> total pop: 100 people, 75 working 5 looking for work, 20 are unemployed and without any shred of a hope

According to gov:

> yay, unemployment went down from 10/100 = 10% to 5/80 = 6.3%

Trump:

> what about the real unemployment number of 25/100 = 25%

>aimbot

what a fucking bitch

Remember, CNN is fake news

>MCcain is the chairman

You seem pissed. Are you salty about the big leak?

did tillerson get confirmed?

clarionproject.org/sites/default/files/Muslim-Brotherhood-Special-Report.pdf

remember president PissPig is a blackmailing victim and Putin's lapdog

Anybody think Mattis is going to give McCain what for?

The difference between actual Newspapers and Tabloids is that Newspaper fact check and attempt to print only the truth

Tabloids run with whatever outlandish story will help get them sales

Which one sounds more like CNN these days

>MR. MATTIS, WHY AREN'T YOU A WARMONGER LIKE ME? WHY DON'T YOU SUPPORT NUCLEAR WAR WITH RUSSIA?

fucking hell

The NBC Report that DESTROYS Buzzfeed & CNN:
The document was in the intelligence file only as a counter-example of "unvetted disinformation" and during the oral-only briefing of Trump, was NOT mentioned:
hotair.com/archives/2017/01/11/nbc-intel-chiefs-did-not-brief-trump-on-supposed-compromising-material-saw-it-as-disinformation/
nbcnews.com/news/world/trump-cites-nazi-germany-rejects-dossier-alleged-russia-dealings-n705586

The spooks always knew it was fake. As did every other journalist when they were shopped the story and refused to report it prior to CNN & Buzzfeed.

>John "muh russia" McCain

It'll help destroy the illusion of Islam being a religion of peace. I swear people need to watch the Brigitte Gabriel videos.

Not yet. Actual voting hasn't happened.

I wonder if you think you're not obvious with your well poisoning.

most of the CNN story is confirmed true at this point. the blackmail. the piss. the fbi warrant. all real.

Yes, I am. So next time you want to play "LE EPIC MAYMAY OF AND XDDD" think shit through, or else you do shit shit like this

i think this guy is going to be your president in 2025.

>piss shills are "you have to like muslims or jews shills"

are you retarded?

He does know and so do we, that's why nobody give them (you)s and so shouldn't you

Im just here to talk about President PissPig and any weird rashes he might have

How can america even compete?

>CNN has always been this bad just hid it better
>from before cable feeds were encrypted

Looks like el rato is going to be the senate bulldog for Trump, what a redemption arc.

Dont get pissy

Dude enjoy the ride.

It's like bush w
It's funny at first
"Lol our president has balls!!"
Then 4 years later we are stuck on 2 fucking wars, suffered largest terrorist attack in history and congress is more worried about 2 guys fucking
7 years later no male under 28 can find a job, we are still in 2 wars and obl is still running around

This is just part 2

Enjoy the fucking show. You can't get raped if you smile through it.

Looking for AWOOS

Rare AWOOS at that, you wouldn't let /TG/ down by not posting AWOOS would you?!

Would you?

ayyy CNN and buzzfeed completely destroyed

by having decent air quality

>pisspig is the new drumpf
makes filtering easier at least.

>he's not even trying

JTRIG really lost their way post-election.

Thanks for the (you)s, and the facts

I love ted. I just hated him when he ran against trump

How long till carson hearing?

Damn man, all that effort and no (you)s yet.
I feel bad for you, here you go.

i had some really dank AWOOS but someone got piss all over them

thats confusing, pisspig usually refers to michael moore

isn't Huma in MB?

>Rubio asked Tillerson: “Since President Rodrigo Duterte took oath last June, the Los Angeles Times reports that roughly over 6,200 people have been killed in the Philippines by police and vigilantes in alleged drug raids. In your view, is it the right way to conduct an anti-drug campaign?”

>In response, Tillerson said the US and the Philippines have a longstanding friendship and that it was important to keep that in perspective when engaging with the Philippines.“They have been an ally. We have to ensure that they stay an ally,” he said.

THANK YOU BASED REX, I MISSED THE EARLY PART OF THE QUESTIONING YESTERDAY.

>congress is more worried about 2 guys fucking
>le faggots ushing their lifestyle into the mainstream isn't a problem goy, don't you like your TV and ballgames?

Calm down Cheng Pee Poo.

her family is, and she grew up for a long while in SA

Mattis will fly through.

Honestly I thought Tillerson did pretty mediocre. Was not impressed like I was by Sessions.

So why is it so important that a civilian be the secretary of defence instead of someone in the military? Why is there a seven year waiting period?

My god.
Were witnessing levels of winning that shouldn't even be possible.

She technically isn't, but her family members are.

Anything good happening in the hearing? FOX News keeps talking over them and I can't change the channel because loldennys.

tillerson's a neocohen faggot

Graham's on the committee too.

Tillerson isn't a politician like Sessions, and doesn't necessarily know the weasel words and how to deflect

Tillerson is a business man that gets deals done

I notice how rich people really dont fuck with laser eye surgery, they all use glasses.

Nope.

Real awoo hour passed, user.

To keep government from being too incestuous with military figures.

>pisspig usually refers to michael moore

I thought it was Rick Wilson