32% of Icelandic citizens own guns

32% of Icelandic citizens own guns
26 total homicides since the year 2000.

Chicago has some of the strictest gun laws in the United States
812+ people killed in 2016

What's different about Iceland and Chicago?

Other urls found in this thread:

gunpolicy.org/firearms/region/iceland
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How many Icelanders own handguns and how easy are they to get?

Black population

More whites

NIGGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She isn't even a good looking sheboon

Iceland has barely anyone living on it. Ten times as many people live in Chicago, dummy. The population density alone and its effects on crime already make the higher number of homicides totally normal.

Combine that with the fact that the Chicago PD forces blacks to carry guns just to defend themselves and there you go.

1.4% of civilian households have handguns
gunpolicy.org/firearms/region/iceland

that nigger is pretty hot but that fucking nose...how the fuck could she win?

The other 4 counties surrounding Cook Co don't have those restrictive gun laws. Never mind that about 1/3 of all guns recovered in Chicago crimes were purchased in Mississippi.

But yeah, niggers. And Mexicans.. Chicago has the 2nd largest enclave of Latinos outside of LA.

Damn, it rose by 50 since new years.

It's like when the downsyndrom kid gets prom king title.

You tell me.

there are no white people in finnland

Chicago ~ 2.7M
Iceland ~ 320K

Chicago pop. is ~8x the pop of Iceland

So if we took all homicides of Iceland since 2000 (26) and multiply by 8, it's 208, just shy of being under a quarter of the homicides in Chicago in just 2016.

>What's different about Iceland and Chicago?
Niggers.
/thread.

I'm pretty sure population density plays a bigger role than actual population size.

Nigger (and beaner) deportation are 100% proven, and effective gun control methods.

come on, this is obvious...

niggers

Population density of Reykjavik (the capital in which almost all Icelanders live) 446.2/km2
Population density of Chicago 5,998.6/km2. Cities with similar density to Reykjavik are Sydney, Panama City Florida, but none of the major American cities come even close to that low.

So you are correct Chicago is more densely populated. We should compare crimes per 100,000 in large areas or large cities with similar ones.

Niggers
/thread

Does living near people male you homicidal?

niggers

Literally poor minorities

>Combine that with the fact that the Chicago PD forces blacks to carry guns just to defend themselves and there you go.

Rofl. Fuck off you dumb BLM racebaiting cunt.

I am a nigger

I used to work in the upper dark area in the intersection of Bellwood and Maywood.

The McDonalds on 25th Avenue had barbecue sauce in a huge pump at the condiments area and handed it out in packets for to-go orders. One day I watched a little black kid chimp out at the mexicans behind the counter because they forget to give him 3 packets of barbecue sauce to go with his cheeseburger. "Ayy! Where my ba be que sawce ?!!! Muddfugga gimme ma ba be que sawce!" He was about 8 years old. McDonalds in Bellwood closed at 8PM.

We had an 18 foot security fence with concertina wire surrounding the parking lot and guards. The conference rooms has steel security slats in front of the window, but they would still replace the windows annually because of bullet holes in the windows. Cars not parked in the lot were frequently broken into, and if the doors were not pulled locked behind you could expect a dash-and-grab theft of shit from your cubicle that day.

Here's the front of the building at the conference rooms.

>Chicago has some of the strictest gun laws in the United States

which is not strict at all. lol you need a FOID card and a 2 week cool down period. so basically you have to wait 3 weeks before you go on a shooting rampage.

pic related is Christmas at my house

Chicago is full of niggers and Iceland is full of effeminate over medicated faggots.

California has it worse than you guys

They have to wait 10 days and can't even get mags over 10 rounds and aren't allowed a pistol grip.

>can't even get mags over 10 rounds
lol wtf that eliminates like half the pistols on the market

Population.

They have special cali cucked mags for most pistols they sell there.

But california also has an "approved handgun roster" where only handguns california "approves" can be sold new in the state. Its really just a backdoor handgun ban.

>He can't go in, show his drivers license, buy a gun, and leave

Why do yankee ducks do this to themselves?

I live in Chicago on the west side.
There's a deeply engrained sense of gang culture in many neighborhoods. The police are pretty useless and only solve something like 20% of homicide cases. The gun laws are/were useless.

The schools are total shit. There are very few jobs if you're young, black or Hispanic. Kids start gangbanging early, but it's not even that lucrative. It's all low level drug dealing shit. Gone are the days of Larry Hoover and the massive gangs, now it's all block by block. Different gangs on different blocks. Fuck a ratchet bitch from the wrong side of the street? Get shot up in your car with you and your buddies. People shoot each other over minor petty shit.

Luckily there's no gangbanging on my block, but go a block north across the highway and there's an open air drug market run by Satan's disciples. Go 2 blocks south and it's gangster disciples, go 3 blocks west across the train tracks and it's the California crew.

More homogenous societies are more civil, Sociologists and Anthropologists have known this for a hundred years.

Iceland is liberal, Chicago has to deal with Republicans in Washington running guns to everyone white person and cop.

Kek'd so hard. Please be black. Please be a Thabo.

Niggers.

>nigger
>hot
I hate what you've become

just bought a month subscription to the Galloping Ghost last night. you 'mirin?

>Mississippi

you misspelled Indiana

dude blacked.com LOLOL XD XDxD funny as fuck brehhhh holy shit breehh

Shitposts deserve shitposts as reaponses

Demographics.

Chicago has like 3 mill people where as Iceland only has 200000

2 wrongs dont make a right

In Iceland there is actually a sense of community, the whole country is descended from 7 families, there are no niggers or other filth.

Multiculturalism=death to society.

Don't be a fag. You can find hot girls all over the world. Just make sure to use condoms.

No niggers

Iceland is an educated 1. world country

USA is a shithole capitalist state where the weak can't survive, so the weak use guns and crime to survive.

>people
>niggers

black people

sweet bait mate

Population density and ethnicity

It's not even that. It's just that they live in a culture of victimhood. I worked with a black engineer from Guyana. He graduated from UIC and was working on his master's. Based, good humble man with no sense of entitlement. He loved being allowed to work in the US and was disgusted with the sense of entitlement of the black American community.

The people in Maywood, Bellwood, and even Melrose Park all have drank the Kool-Aid that Al and Jesse fed them. It's not the poverty - lots of overt displays of wealth in the area. It's the sense of entitlement and victimhood that makes them angry, bitter niggers. If I was black I'd do everything I could to get my family out of the urban black community.

inter-sheep violence is also very low

The US is in a constant state of civil war. That's why.

good read, cheers

I don't even know what that is

>Does living near people male you homicidal?
Actually yes. Higher density of people increases violent crime rates because it's harder to get away and be alone. We're built to be incredibly social but also want alone time.

Iceland also has an incredibly flattering welfare system- and I don't mean 'gib money pls for food' shit I mean heavy investments in education and actual welfare- encouraging people to make something of themselves.

Also lack of sense of community. US doesn't put funding into public education and enforce pro-american values and civic education.

It bothers me how many people don't understand how their own government works. And the problem isn't that they're not interested, they just were never told. And they could look it up on the internet but they're actively encouraged not to by media - It's like watching a man die of dehydration next to a water fountain

\thread

Its america. Guns act like a peen compensator and then competitions happen.

Violent culture.

US culture is violent af. Have a problem? Just shoot someone. Don't think on it or talk it over.

nice try canada proxy, that's nigger culture, limited to non white communities.

>strictest gun laws

The only thing that is regulated is automatic rifles and the majority of shootings are with handguns which are not regulated.

Confirmed for spouting bullshit.

>What's different about Iceland and Chicago?

less population and population density. less gangs. less drugs. less drug wars

Iceland is the true redpill