General Cakeboy

>Mattis is a life-long bachelor, who has never been married and has no children

>be James Mattis
>receive intel that meeting in the desert is actually a wedding
>has flashback to the time his mother asked him when he was going to find a nice girl, settle down and give her some grandkids
>flashes back to all the dicks he's sucked
>orders drone strike

My fucking sides when Amerifats laugh at other countries' defense ministers.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fTXzcILPPp8
youtube.com/watch?v=GV9XsExvf6M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=fTXzcILPPp8

Copypasta shitposters should be banned for life.

>implying I'm not the original OP

He leads an ascetic warrior life, like the ancients

Don't fucking dare make fun of my General.

>original original poster

All the other generals have wives and families.

Wonder if he likes piss too?

Death is his wife.

>joining the U.S. Military after the catastrophic clusterfuck that was the Vietnam War

U.S. Military. It's essentially a declaration that you've lost the game.

Think about it. The power of free will and you *still* settle for slavery. Wonderful, no?

From an early age, you're influenced by your environment. Your parents (or lack of), teachers (in some manner, shape or form) and other mentors can help steer your life in a direction, whichever direction that may actually be.

However, during all of this, if you're still alive and have most of your bodily functions, there are a whole world of opportunities available to you. Especially in this day and age of technological marvels and the wonders of the Internet to provide information (and, of course, misinformation.)

The military should not even be an option, at this point, because not only is there enough information to suggest that joining it is only for those who've allowed themselves to be brainwashed by a military-industrial complex keen on retaining what power they have left ... but there is also enough information available for people to make their own decisions on what they'd like to do, instead.

Still, people join. They wish to be broken down and remoulded in somebody else's image.

This is a sign of weakness. Of allowing one's self to be influenced and corrupted by those with power and ambition. Essentially, those who join the military are no-better than mindless sheep.

>tl;dr: Join the military? You're a faeces-flinging, irradiated, nuclear-powered rhesus monkey who enjoys others making decisions for you - and you probably stink.

Feel free to look at the filename, also.

> be busy killing
>catch some bitch while on leave
>so what do you do in the military
>kill the fuck out of the enemy and burn their corpses
>I-I think I better get d-dressed and go

Tough time to be a man among boys but somebody's gotta do it.

Of course he's gay, he was in the fucking Navy

Are you allowed to have Defense Ministers, or Rape Alarm Ministers?

>US marine
>gay
no surprises here

all military people are gay as fuck
they always make gay jokes and they're violent people. homosexuality is violence in itself.

if you put a bunch of violent men together they just start doing gay shit. that's how that works.

You must be in Melbourne

>Are you allowed to have Defense Ministers, or Rape Alarm Ministers?

Everyone knows that in the UK, just like their EU buddies, self-defense is illegal. When they finally get invaded properly by the shit-skins the whole of their armed forces will just lie down in the fetal position and shit their pants to make themselves less appealing of a target.

Nah, cunt, fuckin Longreach hey

He's the closest living thing we have to George S. Patton today.

The army isn't homo, except frmales, they're pretty homo

t. Army

>He is nicknamed "The Warrior Monk" because of his bachelor life and lifelong devotion to the study of war.

>"bachelor life"

>Patton married Beatrice Banning Ayer, the daughter of Boston industrialist Frederick Ayer, on May 26, 1910 in Beverly Farms, Massachusetts. They had three children, Beatrice Smith (born March 1911), Ruth Ellen (born February 1915), and George Patton IV (born December 1923)

Youre not.

>Longreach is a town in Central West Queensland, Australia approximately 700 kilometres (430 mi) from the coast, west of Rockhampton. The town is named after the "long reach" of the Thomson River on which it is situated. The town was gazetted in 1887, and the railway reached the town in 1892, causing the population to grow. It is the administrative centre of the Longreach Regional Council, which was established in 2008 as a merger of the former Longreach, Ilfracombe, and Isisford shires.

He seems pretty fucking based, takes no shit and doesn't seem like someone who would go with the braindead plans of Obama who created kill lists that never ended and which only created more terrorists as the people who were connected to the terrorist foot soldier which was killed in some far away village in the desert had now reason and motivation to take up arms as well.
Or a Bush which ignored Rumsfeld's order to disband the Iraqi army thus sending hundreds of thousands of young men to home w/o a job or a means to provide for themselves and their families thus in essence creating the militia which began to fight the Americans after the liberation.
If you want democracy to fail take a good look at what Bush didn't do but Obama did do basically.

>cucked countries upset about the Mad Dog
I wonder why

>Warrior-MONK
I know it's hard to see with all the mudslime jizz in your eye, but apply yourself ol chap

Every life choices are valid and your judgment is just a point of view. In fact it is a sign of weakness.

I meant in terms of mindset and strategy

Not slavery at all, it is freedom.

How many times have you thought "I'd kill that motherfucker if I could"? But you don't because youd go to prison?

Well if you join the military you not only can but they encourage it. I know that most men have had the desire to fight and kill other men drained out of them by propaganda, but those of us who have not enjoy the shit out of being .mil

>Think about it.
stopped reading there, activated too many of my almonds

Leave them alone, their Secretary for Shootie-woos is a former student activist with a Master of ARTS degree. Look at this guy, their entire armed forces are headed up by British Jeb Bush. I bet he even drinks tea.

How beta can you possibly be?
And deluded into your own world of beta-ness.
Pathetic.

Russian copypasta...

>inb4 hitler and jesus werent married

>other countries' defense
Very correct grammar, you got the apostrophe right.
But if you were a real limey you would have spelled defence with a 'c'.
Nice try, faggot.

wow very alpha
tell me more about beta and alpha males

Mattis is the ultimate stoic and tries to live his life in a Spartan ascetic manner.

Go check out his required reading list that he had for all of his staff and soldiers, the guy was smart, urbane, and well read. Apparently Mattis used to bring his copy of The Meditations of Marcus Aurelius everywhere he was deployed or traveling.

Mattis is great OP.

Cringed cuckain's speech abut muh evil russia.
Can't you americans get rid of those retards and put normal people in charge?

I'd take a fucking leaf over this anyday

So Mattis is a Gladiator-LARPer as well as a rampaging faggot? Seems legit.

>smallest penis

>the guy was smart, urbane, and well read

You missed out "fruity as fuck".

what you are saying is he was the gore vidal of the armed forces?

He sounds like an autistic poofter

You and OP together.
Sorry you guys aren't winning.
MAGA

You can't call the military genuinely gay, you ignorant retard.

The majority demographic that joins the military is the traditionalist, violent as you said and boss motherfucker category of human being. It's not slavery, war is hell. The military is the most taxing thing you can do for your government, regardless of its moral outcome.

So check your fucking gay accusations you child.

I don't know why I dignified you, what an embarrassment of a human being.

move along gents, nothing to see here

>All these betas triggered by a warrior

>hate being around people
>never had a gf
>virgin
Sucks that people are just going to assume I'm gay if I ever do anything notable and it's mentioned that I'm a life-long bachelor. The only reason that it's not already assumed by the people around me is because they actually know I'm just a freak.

The perfect person to lead a war against Muslims.

The man is killing, war, death, and destruction given human form. He has no time nor need for a relationship.

I love how triggered Amerifats get about this.

>FAGGOTRY IS DEGENERATE BRRRAAAAPPPPPTTT KILL ALL DEM GAYS

And then you point out that their new favourite Trump appointee is a complete puddle-jumper and they freak out and try and excuse it,

I know, right? OP is warrior as fuck.

>The military is the most taxing thing you can do for your government

I literally fought in the second gulf war. Besides two "battles" which were really skirmishes with no casualties on our side we spent most of our time bored as hell playing playstation and smoking cigarettes/dipping snuff. It always gives me a hearty chuckle when I see someone getting their ass kissed just because they were in the armed forces. Only a small minority (as in under 5%) actually get to do any crazy war shit.

Made me kek

>the second gulf war

You are actually 15 years old, wow.

Mods

>Warrior Wizard

America will be unstoppable

Proof, Pakistan. You need proof

Go tell that to a Marine in person Mr. Bigdick

So you're saying Mattis isn't an idiot who fell for the wife and kids meme? Is that suppose to be a condemnation?

Dan Carlin spoke well of him, which is a good sign to me.

Mattis aside, Dan Carlin is a meme.

>homo sucks a million dicks, martches in dildo b parade
OH MUH GURD DA DEGENERACY
>man has no wife and kids, married to the job
OH MUH FUKKEN GAWD HES A FAG Y
THE WORST KIND TOO, THE KIND THAT DOESNT BLOW MEN IN THE MIDDLADA STREET!!!

you fuckers never cease to amaze

>isn't an idiot who fell for the wife and kids meme

Just like Lindsey Graham, eh?

Your fucking upside down country is a meme faglord.

You faggot he's a god damn marine. North Korea best Korea

Nice shitpost

what does he have to do with this?

youre not, you're a fucking nanny.

nanny

&i odnt even like tRuymp

>tfw mother stopped asking about kids
>tfw says she could never condemn a woman to being with me after i joked she should arrange something with a girl who goes to her church
>tfw mattis is /myguy/

>God Emperor military leader is an ascetic warrior monk
I like this.

>he's a god damn marine
which is part of the navy, dipshit

>Old leftist faggot that ranted instead of actual comedy, his job

He led the way for that Jew on the Daily Show
>Let me try to be political
>But if I'm attacked, I'll just say I'm a comedian!

He's another real man's man, "married to the job", living the "bachelor lifestyle", giving up a "normal life" to serve his country.

Like Mattis, he's also "good with colours".

Oh would you look at that your autism is showing.

But freedom IS slavery, goy.

> anyone who has kids is like General Patton

sage/10

youtube.com/watch?v=GV9XsExvf6M

His hearing his on.

The blonde behind him needs her feet licked

Hitler did marry Eva Braun before committing suicide though.

Dan Carlin pls

>not drinking tea
literally homo tier

Ausposter bestposter

Still a shitpost, but this one makes sense

You should read the rules about posting.

Underage b& plz.

But srs you're the kinda guy that needs to take an IED to the face. Disgraceful faggot.

seems you fantasize of 'avin yeh shittah shattered by strong Yanks, eh? Do you want Mattis and Graham to split yeh boicunt open like an overcooked blood sausage, eh?

Lindsey Graham was a lawyer in the military. General Mattis is a killing machine. Get your facts straight Ali.

ok fine.

As camp as a row of pink tents.

Sounds like he has balls in his mouth which is nothing new for him, I guess.

KEK

Brits are truly some of the worst posters. Always bitter and salty, yet their banter is sub-par.

But not the actual fag navy, you stupid cuck.

VIRGIN WARRIOR

It makes me wonder how they birthed Australians.

I noticed this too

Man i think most marines are fags but even i know theyre technically a seperate branch. Dumbass

>not devoting your entire life to combat
Mattis is a modern warrior monk.

A combination of cockneys, Irish and Scottish dumped in a hellhole filled with abos and they made the official currency rum. No joke. Rum was our currency for a while.

they were banished to the other side of the world for being bant capable

>Mattis is a life-long bachelor

That is admittingly weird.

>British Job Bush

Its like one of those evil twins with the British accent you always see in the movies.