Family Guy Anti-White

The new Family Guy Episode has airplane hijackers, who are 'White Europeans'. It's weird because shows like family guy are usually resistant to PC culture but in this case have deliberately trying to pretend that all Airplane terrorism is cause by Arab Muslims.

youtube.com/watch?v=XnXWheicCVY
youtube.com/watch?v=JgFN2UP49fs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LfAQYcsZXYw
youtube.com/watch?v=q8wQYK1tJUc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>2017
>watching Family guy

lol

Were the jokes funny, snowflake?

Family Guy jumped the shark long ago after they had to pull their jew episode
Which mind you aren't even that controversial
It just an office full of shit libs and their fuck white people narrative now

You must be 18 or older to post here

>but in this case have deliberately trying to pretend that all Airplane terrorism is cause by Arab Muslims

Or maybe it's just a cartoon and you shouldn't take it too seriously. This is the same show with a "Palestinian Alarm Clock" that shouts Allah Huakbar and then explodes.

This famalam
I laugh at you OP. Family Guy reached their peak, then they started going down the other side of the mountain, straight to the ground.

Just like that zombie simpons episode when they turned mexican inmigrants into norwegian inmigrants

stop watching jewish liberal pandering crap, that's all.

they just scared it's a code family guy is a white supremacist show.

>OP confirmed for never seeing an 80s action movie

I'm poo

its so unfunny and boring.

Family guy had a few decent series but like most of these things turned to shit after they ran out of ideas and the format became stale and the creator cuck MacFarlane became more left wing and starting inserting his politics into the show a la the Simpsons.

Watching anything on TV reminds me of 2011 - 2012.

Reality overtook fiction in entertainment value last year.

What is Commies are the bad guys during the 80s

Muslims are the bad guys now but they still putting white people as the villians, now from shitty countries like Albania becauset there ino more USSR.

Only movies like London has Fallen had balls to put muslims as terrorist, mostly because it was directed by a muslim iran inmigrant swedish, so they have free card.

Seth McCucklane was a Hillary donor.

Who gives a shit if the hijackers are white? Go write a story about arabs hijacking a plane and balance it out

>Or maybe it's just a cartoon and you shouldn't take it too seriously
This. Hell the same can go for movies and TV shows as well.

*live-action shows

i don't think they're antiwhite because they had a show or two with white hijackers. cliffhanger had all white criminals so is it antiwhite?

well actually there was one black guy. my bad.

Oh fuck me the jokes have gotten so bad since I last watched this show. It wasn't great back then but Christ this is shit

I didn't know they made an episode they had to pull. kek imagine that - it was the jew episode.

It's satire from every plane hijack movie ever yiu dumb shit

You people will find any reason to complain.

This show WAS good 10+ years ago, when it was
politically neutral, but has since gone far left.
The same thing is starting to happen to South Park

Yea because white washing burglars in security alarm companies have not been a commonplace since their inception.

Has you door been kicked in by any white guys with lumberjack flannel on anytime recently?

when shit is blatant is blatant

You have never seen 80's or 90's movies haven't you, it was full of Russian and German commie bad guys.

You sound like a little bitch that gets triggered over everything. Go kys.

Your missing the point of they were there because it was the actual threat at the time. For some reason we stopped keeping the enemy relevant when its a non white.

Damn I'll miss the jew jokes. He doesnt seem to be doing too many of those anymore, and somehow Brian has become a vehicle of Seth's liberal beliefs, which sucks. I still remember that Family Goy episode.

Which seasons were the golden age of the Simpsons?

3-9?

>family guy
>resistant to PC culture

"they put all this effort into making everything look real, and the bad guys are...Russian"---Colin Quinn on CoD:MW2

The show changed drastically at season 5. Haven't been watching a whole season since.
A couple of episodes just to see if something changed to the better.
It's a show that keep adjusting to a sudden age, alienating their roots.

certain wtf

>UZI
They're from israel.

Wut anime

Did anyone see the one with Quagmire? It was full of Chinese/Japanese jokes clumsily shoe-horned into being about North Koreans so as not to offend Asians in general.

Well, they make edgy jokes and are truing to be a pain in the ass to the network censors, so it sort of counts?

youtube.com/watch?v=LfAQYcsZXYw

There were european hijackers in the last century, mostly commies.
Anyway the guy who writes it, Seth rogan or what ever his name is, is a turbo jew so it shouldn't come as a surprise

Weird, didn't they do an episode where one of the joke was jews hijacking an airplane full of muslim?

There was a couple of movies years ago about white hijackers. The one with that black actor in it? Simon Phoenix? Yeah him, and then you had the one with Kurt Russell in it where Steven Segal gets sucked out the plane and dies, I think Hale Berry is in it? But Family Guy has always been a bit Marxist.

>watching Family Guy
Must be nice being twelve OP.

he's not a Jew, he makes plenty of jew jokes in the show

he's just a liberal cuck with a superiority complex

They go where the money is.

I bet majority of the media is red pilled, but know liberals are looser with their money. Besides, these people can always flee to another country thanks to their money.

It was Peter singing a song "If I Only Had A Jew" when he needed a lawyer kek

I don't know of any show that is as never-endingly merciless towards black people as Family Guy. It makes the classic South Park Token episodes look like a "tolerance" episode of Arthur or something.

If anything, I'd imagine they try to avoid confrontation over third rail issues like Muslims and the Jewish Question so they can casually crack jokes about black people being absent parents who get irrationally angry over nothing and die in their 50's from chronic conditions tied to their unhealthy lifestyles left and right without sending Tumblr up in arms.

You've got to choose your redpills, and it's pretty clear that McFarlane et al learned after the Jew episode to choose their battles wisely.

In any case, constantly pointing out the glaring flaws in black people and black culture is a god-tier entry-level redpill that most of white america is ready for, and anyone who ever has any questions about why blacks and their awful culture is pushed so hard on the rest of society will be led straight into the Jewish Question, so they kind of kill two birds with one stone.

It's really quite brilliant, actually, and it's clear from his 20 years of casting choices (and his friendship with Mahky Maahk) that McFarlane wants nothing whatsoever to do with black people and plays the role of a cuck in his public persona because it gives him free reign to shit on niggers and women non-stop in his shows (that most of liberal america will never watch but are eaten up like candy by white teenagers and the white working and middle class).

He's doing god's work, tee bee aich

>watching family guy

get off pol you niggerfaggot
and get off my island.

>he's just a liberal cuck

He learned after the Jew episode to hide his power level and has realized that by appearing to be just another good goy to the (((producers))) he can slip his redpills in left and right while being able to fall back on
>can't you see I was just being so le ironique XD
excuse to keep (((them))) off his back

>Watching Family Goy
>Any year

Pic related
>the only white guy who ever hijacked an airplane

They constantly make holocaust jokes and shit, what got the episode pulled?

youtube.com/watch?v=q8wQYK1tJUc

>shows like family guy are usually resistant to PC culture
are you retarded? they're "no fun allowed" marxist propaganda, and they've been that way for at least a decade now.

It called out Jewish domination of Medicine, Law, Finance, etc while heavily hinting at the Jewish ethnic nepotism that defines those fields.

>Become
He has been for a looong fucking time. If anything he's a bit less of a Seth MacFarlane self-insert and a bit more of a parody of "woke" liberals