Which one of you did this?

rabbimindset.com/

>My Struggle against antisemitism has been long, arduous and painful - Psychologically, physically and personally. Rabbi Mindset will give you the tools you need to avoid a lot of the anguish I experienced early on fighting these vicious ideas of hate.

Other urls found in this thread:

rabbimindset.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=DW-h26Q5-RU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

People say Jew noise is antisemite, but Jews put on them books

>At the young age of 8, still suffering from the hereditary effects of the Holocaust and daily torment and hectoring by his White classmates, Lieberman knew; his mission in life would be to rid the world of antisemitism and bring about a more equal Western society without hate, prejudice and ignorance.

>After his bar mitzvah, at the age of 13, Lieberman pestered his parents in to buying him his first computer; albeit a simple Hewlett-Packard 2116A, it enabled him to set up an electronic Eruv, gaining him a notoriety and recognition from Jewish communities as the first Jewish programmer and hacker (some of his techniques are still taught in Tel Aviv's University today!).

>In his book, Rabbi Herschel Lieberman will take you on an adventure. You will learn about his life experiences as a Rabbi, from the beginning till the present; but he will also educate you on geopolitical and social problems and show you how we- every single one of us -can solve these problems!

Bump

That rabbi is real? I thought he was a 4chnner larping or at the least a meme

I think this is all a meme
I don't know what this is and I'm too lazy to look into it so I'm assuming it's fake.

No, it is a meme. The rabbi is a character created by Morrakiu, but someone (not him from what I understand) created this site for a fake book which is obviously a spoof on Cernovich's books.

top fucking kek lads. If he just made the nose a little smaller this would seem entirely legit.
rabbimindset.com/

totally legit, I have purchased this book, I have now amassed more Shekels than I can spend and more Shiksa's than I can bang

Based Rabbi desu

>herschel lieberman
that's morrakiu

Right, but he said that he didn't create the site.

Who?

Gesundheit

>My Struggle against anti semitism
>Mein Kampf

It's a beautiful troll, and has actually legitimate Jews following it.

kek.

It´s the same picture of that same fucking troll account on every fake Jew twitter.

Anybody remember that (((David Goldberg)))? Good shit.

look up "merchant minute" or "dear rabbi" on youtube

I can confirm that that's not him though

The Jews runing Israel are FAKE JEWS. Their global system enforced by their American lapdogs will fall soon. It will be the apocalypse.

Please come back to the Discord.

Regards,

/bet/

i choked laughing

+1

hey, I want in too fag, I put the thread on watchlist to read it later but the discord link expired

Haha, I might actually. Is Euan still there or is it time for the final solution?

youtube.com/watch?v=DW-h26Q5-RU

Well ask someone to post a link on /bet/.

He's still here. Come in the soccerbetting one - me and tt miss your stories.

tt hates me though, rofl.

No he doesn't. He says you are a character (in a good way).

He hates people like me; politically.

Herschel Liebermann is an extremely dedicated and subtle troll. Someone to look up to. Follow his twitter account as well.

I was just shitting you, I was wondering what /bet/ was, since I lurk here almost every day and haven't seen anything like that

are you faggets from 2+2+2chan ?

Honestly, I don't think he cares about that.

Also, verytolerantman is SUCH a downgrade ;_;

Sup Forums lad.