Friendly reminder that French is an irrelevant language

French is about as important as Dutch.

It's actually worse, French is going to get really big in Africa and common french internationally will be the nigger one
>inb4 French is already nigger

Why are the Dutch and Swedes so cucks with the British? Is it because they have no culture of their own. Even the Finnish are more proud of their heritage.

who else even speaks Dutch? Only the Boers come to mind

In the future your language will be represented by another country's flag like Brazil & Portuguese

ppl in suriname, where the dutch import most of their athletes.

You picked the wrong continent friendo.

noone fucking cares

The Dutch are angry that William of Orange basically cemented Britain as the largest and greatest Empire ever known. As William brought over loads of new navy inventions, art and tactics. The other problem was that France dragged Netherlands and Spain into a war against the British; this was was the Revolutionary War in America. The vast majority of fighting was done by them and caused Britain to have to split it's forces in 5 places. But, when USA got it's independence, they didn't give Spain back Florida. France didn't get any land up on the border. Netherlands didn't get shit either. So they wasted all this money and man power on nothing. France bankrupted itself. Spain collapsed as an Empire because of it, France didn't expand and Netherlands was too small and didn't have all the pre-William inventions to expand quickly enough.

But they are proud of their heritage, they just resent others.

That's because pt-pt is an incomprehensible abortion of a language

These countries.

Don't even get me started on Finnish. You're basically Russians who made up a retarded looking language to feel different.

French is down-syndrome Latin
Portuguese is down-syndrome Spanish (i.e. French-Spanish)
Dutch is down-syndrome Germanic

oh i completely forgot about how taiwan and indonesia speak dutch.....lol no

Cosidering that america now has more spanish speakers than spain, and is second only to mexico.

English will be just as irrelevant soon

French is just usseles language now,don't know why we still learn it.

Its funny walking around in the States speaking german with your GF making fun of the Ameritards and no one understands you.

The dutch language is practically a german dialect. They have no culture of their own. Might as well call themselves German District North.

Yes, all these countries will stop speaking English.

The greek language is practically a turkish dialect. They have no culture of their own. Might as well call themselves Turkish District West.

Don't insult Dutch now

when im on vacation in a foreign country, the only thing worse than hearing someone else speak English, is someone speaking German.

That would make sense if it was also true.

Don't forget that William III also imported the Sephardic jews from Amsterdam - the same jews that had fled Portugal and Spain after 1492. Those jews founded the Bank of England and the UK has been the protector of jewish interests in Europe ever since

English is still the world economic language, it isn't going anywhere. Native English speakers, however...

Just imagine how a cab driver speaks English, that is the future

Yeah, America is the reason the world speaks English, not Britain.

Once America goes Spanish, so goes the rest of the world.

It should be illegal for young women to not speak French.

iktfb

>All these irrelevant countries complaining about French

Unless your country has invented a better language, then you may not post in this thread.

Sorry, rest of the world, but Britain decrees that French is fine.

>t. baguette on vacation in bongland

The world would have been a better place if there still existed a patrician language that people felt shame not knowing.

Such as French or Latin.

lol Sweden , being a cuck to immigrants and their culture is your thing.
not ours.

>Indian and Hong Kong are administered in English because of America.
>Swedish Educucktion.

You know all about turks, eh achmed?

>t. The only letters I need no know are M.U.R.I.C.A

>ur irrelevent
>no ur irrelevant
i love when people make arbitrary accusations about some specific bullshit that doesnt matter

pretentious fucks

The Low Countries have a distinct culture from Germany you moron. I might as well come up and say that all the Balkan countries are the same

>What is the British empire

Butthurt Nord. Not one Scandinavian country has ever been relevant.

English, German, Chinese and Japanese are the only relevant languages in this world. Other languages can go fuck themselves

Kia ora bro. Fuck french.

Whenever a German posts banter you just know it's a Turk. Krauts are too autistic

>yeah cause all your public shit doesn't already have a two language option

one of them being Spanish

There's Ancient Greek

You actually had the nerve to put german in that list?
kek

srry germany but you are not included neither is japanese
right now arabic is more in demand than your own language, but you know this since you'll be fluent in it, in about a decade or so.

We were relevant when we populated your shitty smelly swamp with Germanics

You're welcome

That's retarded. The Dutch can understand German and vice versa without being taught about it. It's practically the same language.

Africans dont really count dude, they speak a fucked form of english.

And the rest have such low birthrates, kinda like american whites, average age of white male 57 and all that

English, Spanish and Chinese are relevant. Everything else is a hobby.

Don't be a cunt, German is probably the most important science and research language after English.

Fuck off Turk. ANGLO PRIDE WORLDWIDE

le mad frenchman

That was sad even by German humor standards

German is a dying language and Japanese is only useful in Japan you fucking weeb

When a kid in Germany, we used to point at a ghost watch on our wrist and tell random german people to fuck off in French.
They would usually answer with time in english, til some guy answered in French and started to ramble in German with words like "Mutter" "Schlampe" etc

Wrong. I just don't want people bullying our tsundere rival for no reason.

Grunting isn't a language.

pay debts

Language =/= culture.
Even between the Dutch and the Flemish the cultural difference can be significant, because a lot of Dutch people are protestant while we are catholics.

Take Croatia and Serbia for instance. Virtually the same language but 20 years ago they nearly genocided each other over territory and culture

So same goes for the low countries and Germany. To say that we are Germans or have the same culture is just blatantly stupid.

I wouldn't mind it so much if they learned to use phonetics in writing

Germany and Japan should have been the only relevant languages. Unfortunately that didn't happen

Most of scientific theories, philosophies, etc were written in German

Just like how you'll be fluent in Spanish in a decade, eh?

>Spanish
>Relevant
Only poor and irrelevant countries use it

Haha, je suis en Québec maintenant à apprend français.

C'est très difficile, je pense.
:(

Mais, j'aime la langue.

Aussi, québécois français est TRÈS TRÈS TRÈS plus difficile et different que la français de la Afrique et France. Je comprend peut être 50% de la français du Québec, mais je comprend 80% de la français de la Afrique et France.

We have a saying here, it goes like this
"Where you are, I've already been and where I am you will soon follow"

Is for baggettes

French is what happens when barbarians try to speak latin

Feeling a little taint-troubled?

The least you could do is tell me how I'm wrong in my thinking, but I'm guessing you can't because I'm not.

Dutchman Understands because 90% of his country speaks English and know how good it is.

>Talking about having culture

Are their any Greeks left at all?
You all look like Turkish rape babies.
If you look at 3000 year old greek statues they look so mutch different compared to what Greeks look today.

If I followed you anywhere I'd owe Germany a shitton of money. Not happening, Roach vermin.

Tant que tu ne prends pas l'accent Québecois tout va bien user

Swedes are just cucks and recognise the greatness of the ANGLO.
The Dutch are our long lost swamp cousins, our respective empires were rivals for a long time and culturally they're probably the closest to us on the mainland.

This ... 100% this

>dutch barbarian unironically wants to talk culture
wew lad

Give it time, Nigel

usa has no official language, so it cannot be cucked
and im already fluent in spanish, ese.

You understand 50% of Quebec French but 80% of African French? Is the latter a dumbed-down version for the nogs? Only ever heard it spoken in documentaries

GOTT STRAFE ENGLAND!

lol better spanish than arabic u swedefag

Pay debts!

Wow you haven't posted a MEDS WUZ KANGS N SHEEIT pic already? Impressive for a roach like you.

Let's not confuse ourselves, Sup Forums. Greece is Turkey and Turkey isn't Europe. Greece isn't European.

German offshoot with no culture of your own, sush.

And you are a dying country, that is, you actually never were a real country.

>usa has no official language, so it cannot be cucked
You mean it's already cucked from the start?

>and im already fluent in spanish, ese
Ofc, considering how many spics there are in the US

le 56% face

As close to academic French than Quebecois is.
BUT
>this fucking accent
They are always subtitled when talking on national TV.

We found the kebab shop from East London.

wow its fucking nothing

>French is going to get really big in Africa
Wew, I'm really proud of that, lad.

>Go back to Roachistan Mehmet.

Sure man, I can't question the unfathomable wisdom and influencial power of Anonymous :^)

I'll know we've been overrun when I stop hearing the Queen's English

Fucking surrender monkey's.

French is still 100x more important than Netherlandese.

What does your language even sound like? Pops and clicks?

It's just common knowledge. Greece is not European.

pull the trigger

Hungarians definitely aren't European either.

But user, Canada is an older country than Germany... Besides we were never any more than Britain's kid or America's fucktoy. You had 3 chances for Empire and fucked them all up

Looks like Roach diaspora stands strong.

Says an irrelevant user in an totally irrelevant country.

At least France and French has some importance world-wise.

But you ? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

repeating numbers confirm. Filthy Greeks pose as Europeons to jew them from their euroshekels.

Pourquoi ? C'est littéralement l'accent le plus noble de la langue française