Here i come Canada, My cousin Ahmed is gonna take me to the leafland

based Justin Trudeau god bless le weedman. i'm coming leafs.

fuck off we're full

How the fuck were you able to afford a computer

pretend i believe that you are not proxying and tell me how's life there

Did you stole a computer from during some pirate raid?

fuck you leaf, get the red carpet ready for me at the airport.
i have alienware laptop...ex-pirate here
i been posting on Sup Forums you shitbag...life is fucked over here.

Good luck getting a job, and good luck affording rent on welfare.

REEEEEEEEEE

GET OUT OF ST. CLOUD MINNESOTA

that shouldnt be a problem, le weedman will provide me with all i need. i heard Canada has the best welfare system in the world

You're thinking Germany.

That's where you should go, and claim multiple different checks through lying about your name, you're a nigger right? You'll be fine, you all look the same anyways.

i'm coming over to Minnesota after my cousin Ahmed approves my Canadian citizenship within few days of my arrival.

God speed pirate, just know that leafs 100% deserve this.

Yar har fidledie a pirates life is whats for me
How many chinks have you killed monkey

why would i go to shitty germainstan when i can reach leafland with one phone call to my cousin.

The only way Colonial Canadians will survive is if we leave the cities to ruin and make the Plains and Maritimes Great again.

Immigrants are afraid of the cold, and if we go far enough we can use the lakes and rivers to our advantage!
They can't swim!

Somalibro is back. Say hi to Canada for me

thanks burgerbro..

pirates dont kill anyone, we just take the ransom money. you fat fuck.

So you want to escape a shit hole for another shit hole that gives you frostbite

That's some messed up thinking there user

NOOOOOOOOOO STAY OUR STAY OUT STAY OUT !!!! OUTTTT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

leafs deserve it. god speed somalibro.

this. leaf must evacuate the land for the rest of us to prosper.
yes bro, this is my exit plan from this god for saken land.

hahahaha, die NIGGER

>best welfare system in the world
kek

it has a nice stipend for migrants for their first year, after that they're on their own. most start complaining right away because its literally not enough to live on

Timestamp with some black portion of your body of fuck off.

IM COMING
IM COMING
IM COMING
IM COMING

Somalibro, I think Australia would be the best place for you to go.

Plus it's faster and safer than traveling through the shitshow that is the Suez Canal, especially given your pirating record

This guy sounds like an upstanding citizen. Congratulations Canada. Make sure to look after him and give him his required white wimminz

i don't think you want this, burger. 99% of mudslides can't stand the cold in the great north so they migrate south to burgerland after exactly one winter. enjoy your achmeds though.

thanks romanianbro.

Oh, so you just rob them and rape them? That's ok, then.

>African garbage thinks it deserves a place at the table

>some black portion of your body

Nice wording, Nigel. Hoping he picks his cock?

You probably think any one over 150 is a fat fuck

May the gods be with you Somalia. Remember, you are the captain now. It's time you claim Canada

>enjoy your achmeds though.
You do realize that, per capita, Canada has triple the amount of Muslims, right? You fucking dumbass.

>yfw this is all a trick by Chinese bought Trudeau to get somali pirates in Canada, so chinese authorities can arrest them for piracy and extradite them back to china for execution

A FUCKING STAR AND A FUCKING LEAF

tell me leafbro, i khat legal over there. because i wanna chew that on my first day arriving to Canada.

The day of the rake can't come soon enough.

Based Pirate. Arr, matey, Yee be thar captain now, do go a-pillagin' some cucknadian woman.

anyone who eats at least one meal a day is fat to an african

Cross my border and I'll shoot your ugly head off

Really NIGGER you are pathetic to think you are different from 99% of the rest of the NIGGER from your shithole of a country. tbf, I like the stupid NIGGER who know that they are NIGGER more then arrogant """educated""" NIGGER.

Really please go to the west, try to reach the land where according to NIGGER memes milk and honey flows. Just knowing you will be called a NIGGER and treated like the 99% of the stupid NIGGER in your shithole of a country, getting your ego broken and reduced to what you are A STINKING PIECE OF HUMAN GARBAGE

>Implying they haven't already claimed you

Kek

The more Somalians that move to Canada, the more uncucked they become. This is also the same with Minnesota, where Trump almost win (only lost the vote to Clinton by 1 percent, lowest margin of victory since pre-Ronald Reagan).

I'm not sure about Somalians, but I saw a documentary that basically stated there are basically three states within one: The north, which was where the pirates were, the middle, and then the South, which is where Al Shabbab is in control.

Actually the pirates seemed pretty cool, it's the faggots that start going extreme Islam/Shabbab that irritate me.

You can claim all of Toronto as your kangdom your majesty.

ALL HAIL KING BIX NOOD

what the fuck is khat? is that some sort of part of the human body you sick fucks cannibalize?

nah i dont want to go to Australia, they have dangerous animals like Emus and Kangroos.

what is the suez canal like?

we have coyotes, bears, wolves and moose. all aggressive and dangerous.

>Best gibs
You actually need to work to earn your keep here. But we all know you're from Toronto anyways.

larping proxy whore

>Somalia
Lierally niggers of niggers.

>khat
A... sucking leaf?

Stay where you are we do not need you

>Got his infos from a documentary
Please just get the fuck back to 9gag kid

Fuck me.

Somalians are one of the worst immigrant ethnic groups.

>150 kilos
can humans get that fat...i know burgers can get that fat with ease.
IM THE CANADIAN NOW.
thats a beautiful combination, isnt it my Algerian friend.

Yo gtfo of Somalia. But do you hate your country?

Lurk more newfags

>no Syria

Are you the teacher from Somalia? You use that drug that you somaliniggers all use?

I remember you.

Is tour head shaped like an alien?

>somali guy, in between pirating expeditions, comes back 6 months later to shitpost about coming to canada thanks to trudeau

>using the same "red carpet at airport" phrase

some of us have autistic superpowers, including near perfect memories to remember that shit.

how are the waters over there? still loaded with sharks?

Rare flag. But also a Muslim nigger...the worst kind. I'd say kys but you'll be dead of starvation in a week

>leafs deserve it. god speed somalibro.

Warya, where are you from?

Xamar?

My God.. Canada is a fucking disaster

chet is totally legal. bring some over in your personal carry-on.

Somalia ha nolato

Shout-out to my niggas on the spot we ouchea. Shout out to Ahmed nigga sold me loud back in the day with a discount. Shout out to Kris Kross and Devontae Maximus goon squad we killing it. Shout out to Hennessy for getting me through High School.

Gang gang gang

Have happy rapes free of AIDS.

His phrenology seems fine, he must have a high IQ and proper thoughtfulness

No go to Canada it's better. You are welcome in Canada.

>leafs being this buttmad

K E K
E
K

>Severe weather warning
No fucking shit...

You gon suck on dem leaves ova der? I hope dey ain't tha fleshy type den.

Serious question
What are the odds you'll make it back alive when you go for grocery shopping in Somalia?

.. And how do you have access to internet?

yer forgetting cougars and polar cocksuckers. Both will literally hunt you for sport.

Also elk are back in the picture in ON. pretty fucking smarmy bastards in the rut.

>That gap between French men and women
Are brits importing our women as housewives or something ?
>Can humans get that fat
Don't underestimate the self preservation mechanics of the human body.

Surprising giving that they are usually awful shitposters so happy with "vibrant diversity".

No so fast. You're a nigger. Niggers get shot all the time here bub.

cant wait till i lay my paws on a tall Canadian blonde..
STOP ME.
TRIGGERED
fuck al-shabaab...im the based pirate.
we have lions and hyenas so i know how to deal with such beasts.
yes, do you have it..
fuck you nigel
>syria
kys

Leafs had better start praying to Winter-Chan to kill these things off once they get there.

Consider the usefulness of an attack on the power grid to precipitate just such a happening. Winter-Chan helps those who help themselves.

I've seen pirate user here before. Is he a nigger or proxy?

>we have lions and hyenas so i know how to deal with such beasts.
you won't be allowed to bring your spear with you and I really doubt you'll pass the long process of registering to own a gun

Sure buddy. Whatever you need to do to keep from kicking the stool out from under your feet

what a fucking idiot proxyfag, post proof or get the fuck out o fthis board, i dont have time for fakers on the internet, but if you are truly somalian we will give you lots of (you)s.

Post a timestamp Somali, that'll really piss off the Canadians.

Canadian annexation of Somalia when?

Answer me ninyaho!!!

What is your qabiil? You better be a based hawiye

This is in London so probably lots of French bankers with their french wives. We got a lot of them over the years thanks to Hollande tax.

>Somali nigger thinks his country is better than Syria

Go get aids nigger

Giving more (You)s if he is a nigger than if he is a proxyfag trolling the Cucknadians.

Based pirate bro be sure to rape as many Canadian women as possible.

Teach those fucking leaves a lesson.

>i dont have time for fakers on the internet
>browsing Sup Forums

Good luck my Somali friend.
Hope having an African relative in power in North America works out better for you than it did for our friend here.

Any country is better than Syria. Get ready to have your shitty rapefugees back Achmed.

How many virgin babies can a Somali rape in a day to try to cure his AIDS?

this

Based Somali bro. I remember you. Newfags won't though. Ps to all the fags he's legit Somalian.