Even the Guardian turned against Buzzfeed

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/jan/12/buzzfeed-was-wrong-to-publish-the-trump-rumours-heres-why

How kill is Buzzfeed?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ben_Smith_(journalist)
breitbart.com/tech/2016/08/25/hillary-clinton-alt-right-embarassment/
youtube.com/watch?v=kNCTH4gQJ-Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

CNN should be just as kill as Buzzfeed.

In fact, I would put good money on their being collusion between the two outlets - CNN to build up the report with their article, and Buzzfeed, an outlet with less of an reputation, to actual publish the report.

>Buzzfeed editor "Ben Smith"

hmm that sounds like a deceptively merchant name in crypsis. let's look him up

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ben_Smith_(journalist)

>Benjamin Eli "Ben" Smith

Eli, eh? How Biblical.

>Smith's father is Attorney Robert S. Smith
>Smith is married to Dian Goldston Smith

GOOOOLDESTTTTTEEEEEEIIIINN

>He and Buzzfeed co-founder Jonah Peretti were listed as two of the most powerful people in the media by The Hollywood Reporter.[11]

>Peretti grew up in Oakland, California.[6] His father is Italian-American and his mother is Jewish.

OOOOYYY VEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYY

It isn't even a meme is it

I'm glad that liberals have common sense for once. It wouldn't be acceptable if Fox News published unverified rumours Obama, so why would it be acceptable with Buzzfeed and CNN?

It really is always the jews. God damn Hitler, why you gotta be right?

Pleased to meet ya, goy. My name is uh.. Ben... uh.... Smith..... yeeeeaaaah, that'll do, mehehehehe!

rrrraaaaage

It has to be genetic

I can't see all these Jews calling each other up and be like "shalom fellow Jew, here is an idea I have to subvert the goys, let's all implement it together"

Niggers steal, rape and murder for pleasure

Jews subvert and screw people over for pleasure

And whites are too easily taken advantage of; weakness from compassion

I dunno, in a way I'm hoping they double down and keep the door open for erotic fan fiction of Sup Forums to be taken seriously by people at the highest levels of public office. If they believed this nonsense (which they clearly did), how great of an erotic fan fic can we write about the relationship between Anderson Cooper, Wolf Blitzer, and Osama Bin Laden's corpse?

A bunch of individuals with no trust will easily be outcompeted by an outside group which is co-ordinating. It's just the obvious end result.

Whites playing by the same rules and co-ordinating to be able to point out the merchants however is evil gnatsi-ism, oy vey, why so cruel, goy? stop pointing us out!!

It was never a meme.

Media is business. They smell blood, that's one more rival they can kill off to score a monopoly. No one genuinely cares about left/right ideology, or supporting that ideology. It's just that you don't make any money from those in the middle.

they are trying to save face

Didn't Trump ask if that was his real last name?

>Opinion section
Sure, "Guardian is turning against Buzzfeed". Not just one person. Stay retarded Sup Forumstards.

was this a plot to kill alternative media?

>they actually published a report saying trump was getting and pocky/hentai and drinking piss from a golden goblet written by some nigger on an image board

>he thought it was a meme

>Jane Martinson is a British journalist who is the Head of Media for Guardian News and Media, responsible for the coverage of the media in the The Guardian newspaper and the website.
Yeah, it's from a nobody

Again, it was in opinion section. One person wrote it. Guardian has more than one journalist. It doesn't matter who she is, she's just one person.
Stop being retarded

Quality post; I agree with all of that, wholeheartedly

>Even
of course they sacrefice one of their own so the rest dont get dragged down with them

what the fuck does this fake news rag know about "proper journalism"?

That wasn't in the report you ignorant leaf.

>One person wrote it

do multiple people usually write articles?

Why is Buzzfeed being taken seriously? Doesn't make sense

Yeah, actually there is articles that have more than one writer. And it's not like one journalist does the whole job in most media businesses
Here is one example:
breitbart.com/tech/2016/08/25/hillary-clinton-alt-right-embarassment/

The reason the media turned on BuzzFeed is,,,,

it killed the rumor mill the fake reported created

It's the Head of Media, you can be absolutely certain that she has influence on other journalists.

You heard it folks, the views from a self-proclaimed "Head of Media" is irrelevant.

Read past the title, Finnish moron.

You don't get out much, do you?

Have the fucks at TYT taken their turn laughing at Buzzfeed yet? Last I remember, the two didn't get along.

(Asking b/c don't want to give them a view)

>yfw trump already knew this

fucking everytime

they've noticed how the public has turned on them and their propaganda so everybody now points and blames everything on buzzfeed to pretend they are not part of the fake news machine

Guarantee there was. Look up "journolist" for how organized and incestuous the leftist msm are. They coordinate and collude on everything. I

Same reason huffpo is. Look up any msm news portal like google news, bing news, yahoo, etc, they link to huffpo constantly like it's a legitimate news site

youtube.com/watch?v=kNCTH4gQJ-Q

Let me guess, it was wrong because bashing Trump is now less effective?

This, they're not mad at buzzfeed for lacking standards, they're mad because buzzfeed got them all caught.

You know, I need to red pill myself on the jews. It's the one area I need to learn. As in, im still resistant to the idea that jews are money grabbing, or that they feed the destruction of society. I just cant seem to get my head around it.

They do. Because they can then cite Buzzfeed as a source.

'Hey guyze, it wasn't us, it was buzzfeed who said it!'

Spotted the goy

They're using Buzzfeed as their scapegoat. They planned to do this if they ever got caught. Sell one down the river to save face.

>all this MSM damage control

Buzzfeed was 100% right to publish the stuff, though.
Why? Because the more info, the better. It's the press's job to print whatever they get their hands on. It's the public's job to not be fucking gullible and to use logic to figure out how credible various bits of info are. But the press? They shouldn't even think about whether to print something or not - they should print everything and slap a "we believe this is X % likely to be true" label on it.

It's more to do with the hypocrisy of labeling most right wing news sources as fake news for over a month now, and then publishing a story with zero credibility.

> It's the press's job to print whatever they get their hands on.
LOL. No... it's the press's job to report the facts. This involves, a bit of research to make sure the information they are presenting is as accurate and unbiased as possible. Journalism students are supposed to learn this in their 101 course.

The social and interpersonal instinct of said group of people is to deceive, destroy, defame, and sicken. They are to human society what cancer is to the body. They can no more help themselves than a tumor can help but kill its host.

I think your thought is a little extreme.

I think they should do both... the reason is, in this day and age it's almost impossible for even the best journalists to make sense of what's really going on. That much is obvious. So what would be best is for journalists to do the best job they can of sorting out and presenting the most likely theories, but they should also dump as much raw data as they can get away with (meaning, without getting into bad legal trouble or pissing off their secret sources). That way the readers can do their own bit of journalism with the unconfirmed stuff.

>tfw buzzfeed is dying

Buzzfeed is gawker tier. They're not gonna die unless they're sued into it. They're not gonna lose readers over this since their userbase is made up of cringenials who lap this shit up.

Wait, buzzfeed is supposed to be an actual credible news site? I always thought it was the clickbait shit like "MJ IS ALIVE. CLICK TO SEE PICS"

>CNN should be just as kill as Buzzfeed.
Buzzfeed contextualized the story correctly. It's going to be on the right side of history