An America without guns would be a Utopia

Think about it;

-ALOT less murder, tens of thousands of lives would be saved every year.
-Fewer people would be scared to go outside, they'd be able to live a better life.
-Police Officers would be able to do their job properly, not needing to worry about being killed on the job.
-Firearm related crime would plummet in Canada and Mexico, because America's mess of unregulated guns affects both countries
-A stronger North America overall

The list of pros goes ON and ON and ON. There is absolutely nothing bad that would come from America banning guns, only positive aspects.

I want to have an intelligent conversation, if you have no intellectual comments to make, please keep scrolling.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/IluRw
youtube.com/watch?v=FH76VoI_hsw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The Problem is niggers, not guns.

That's pretty rich coming for a guy that got a spaceship capable of destroying planets.

Fuck off with your racism. If anything, racism contributes to the gun issues in America.

Gun Control is unconstitutional. You are welcome to attempt to amend the constitution , but, otherwise, there is no legitimate way to impose restrictions on the people's right to bear arms.

No the Problem is niggers, they're too dumb for real civilization.
They will always resort to violence and your Laws won't change shit about it.
All you do is taking away peoples rights to defend themselves against 3rd world savages.

Yep that's about the response I'd expect from a leaf.
Shall not be infringed.
Stay in your own cucked shithole fag.

I have no desire to amend the constitution, my goal is to help people see how great America could be if they threw down their guns.

Guns would still be in the hands of criminals. There are a hundred million guns circulating in this country, if not more. If you banned guns and even took 99.5% of them off the streets, that still leaves half a million guns circulating in the hands of those that can no longer be defended against by the law-abiding citizens, as they will have all surrendered their firearms already in accordance with the law. The risk to police is even higher, as criminals will be that much more desperate to defend their armories as well as their stash houses.
What you assume would be good is both unrealistic and foolish. You wouldn't see benefits in your lifetime.

>lawless niggers with no consequence or authority over them will be a utopia

We'll hang you first.

They will run out of ammunition eventually

They should throw out the niggers and mexicans and then WITH guns they would be on one level with Switzerland when it comes to violent crime.
The problem is niggers.
Always will be.

Nope, that is your racist closed mind speaking. You're unable to see the problem, too many guns, not enough regulation.

>implying you would stop people from having guns
>implying all that would do was stop people who are trying to have guns in a legal way from having them

You can order a gun online in 5 mins. A law abiding citizen can't.

No pretty sure its niggers and other low intelligence scum.
Some american can surely provide sources for that.

Just like the drug dealers will eventually run out of drugs, right?

That must explain why western European countries have a long and bloody history of killing each other.

The genie is out of the bottle leaf.
You can't wish him back.

If you could poof every gun in the US out of existence, even assuming that no one would start shanking people, the amount of lives you'd save pales in comparison to the ones we lose to tobacco, cheeseburgers, automobiles, and private pools. Its a statistical insignificance.

Not a fucking argument you dumb leafnigger
They'll run out after all their fucking home invasions,robberies,homicides,mass fucking shootings,etc.
Shall not be fucking infringed.
When Jamal has blown your brains out and is balls deep in your loved one let me know how your gun-free world is treating you prick

Your an embarrassment to our country, no wonder burgers pray for day of the rake

Making drugs and ammunition are two enormously different things

We don't all buy store-bought ammunition. It would take generations to even begin running out of supplies. Also, you can make a functional gun in a machine shop in an afternoon, so not even those would dwindle easily. Furthermore, even more violent crimes would replace many of the typical gunshot murders.

that has nothing to do with the topic.

Look at Switzerland, has really comfy Gun laws but their murder rate is really fucking low. Everyone can buy guns.

Protip: its because they don't have much niggers

They can both be brought over from Mexico after someone else makes them, what's your point?

Maybe if you pay for the wall I'll consider it

Easy as fuck to do.
If there is people who want ammo there surely are people who will produce it and sell it for a nice profit.

Stop copy and pasting

>not realizing the vast majority of gun deaths are suicide related
>Not realizing the at least 3/4 of the rest of gun deaths come from nonwhites.
Factor those out, and we have gun crime on par with Switzerland

how about we call is nigger control, now can we pass some laws?

>There is absolutely nothing bad that would come from America banning guns, only positive aspects.
>Brazenly violating the Constitution, the cornerstone of our nation, is a positive.
Fuck right off leaf

Cause drug control worked so well, right?

We'd become Mexico then.

My rake is clean.
My rake is in working order.
My rake is strong.
You have my rake lads.

Then niggers, ahmeds, and all round psychos would just resort to other means of violence like knives and homemade bombs, hell, you can ban guns outright and niggers will still be able to find guns on the street.

Gun control is ultimately a band aid solution to a bigger problem.

Not interested. Guns are easier to carry on your person than a cop, crime happens despite laws.

How about this - all the guns + all the niggers + all the ammo, send them all to Liberia. DMZ around Liberia like North Korea. Just wait until they all kill each other and go take your guns back, take them home and no more gun crimes happen, despite hundreds of millions of them existing still. The buzzards clean up the mess in Liberia, leaving only fertile soil for white farmers to feed the world from and transform Africa into a good place. Also put all the muslims in Liberia, too. Problem solved.

Putting on a bandaid is better than letting yourself bleed out

how about no

imgur.com/gallery/IluRw

Thanks DC, for not beeing fucking Marvel

Yeah, making guns is easier.
youtube.com/watch?v=FH76VoI_hsw

See this? Some drunkass bikers made those in their garages, in Australia. Somehow the magic Gunlaw fairy didnt make it impossible for them to do that, despite the entire continent beeing a fucking Island with no borders to any other country, especially not Mexcio.

how do you plan to enforce this? We banned cocaine but there's still a lot of cocaine in the US. The only people that are gonna give their guns over are law abiding citizens. Banning guns just makes it worse as you've taken no guns out of the hands of criminals.

Truth

>see flag

You don't speak for us real Canadians you fucking trudeau cuck.

Or just put them into camps and turn them to Soap

whenever you see the word "utopia", you should immediately replace it with "dystopia" in your mind.

Regardless if guns are legal or not, criminals will find a way to get guns. There are too many firearms in current circulation to actually stop much murder at all. Crime rate would drop, but at the cost of self-protection of innocent citizens. Also, black people.

Leaf logic.
That's what you get with free healthcare

Yes. The racism that niggers exhibit toward whites.

There's something like 3.5 guns per American citizen in this country. It literally does not matter if an "America without guns" would solve every problem on Earth, you're never going to confiscate that many guns from people who don't want to give them up. There is not enough law enforcement manpower willing to risk their lives or the lives of others by getting in shootouts over taking guns from innocent citizens.

Are you the same leaf that was saying we should ban masturbation? If so do you just get off on trolling Sup Forums by putting forth completely non-enforceable legislative ideas?

>300M+ weapons
>30k~ gun deaths per year
>that includes suicide by gun
Such violence
Wow
>inb4 suicide should be counted as gun violence

Actually moving away from whatever is hurting you is better.
It's like sitting in a large pile of broken glass and just applying bandages instead of getting the hell up.

>turn them to Soap

Niggers are ashy.

Think about it;

-ALOT less murder, tens of thousands of lives would be saved every year.
-Fewer people would be scared to go outside, they'd be able to live a better life.
-Police Officers would be able to do their job properly, not needing to worry about being killed on the job.
-A stronger Mexico overall

The list of pros goes ON and ON and ON. There is absolutely nothing bad that would come from Mexico banning guns, only positive aspects.

I want to have an intelligent conversation, if you have no intellectual comments to make, please keep scrolling.
tl;dr
UNA
PUTA
HOJA

Americans talk big, but if armed law enforcement officials came to your front door, you'd hand over your guns with a smile on your face.

Where did this "humans are nice" meme come from?
Humans are violent and selfish.
Throughout history the populace has always been armed.
Try walking around Victorian england with out a blade or pistol.

Fuck any idiot who doesn't think the right to defend your own life should be for all.

Sing kum-bay-yah all you want. Someone will want your shiy and will be prepared to use force against you to have it.

Wish I lived in a time when everyone had a sword and heads got cut off forwrong looks.

Fucking pussies deserve to die.
Life is a mans game.

Think about that. Laws bind the lawful. The criminal is by definition a person who breaks the law. He won't be stopped by gun control laws. Criminals are already buying their firearms illegally and using them for illegal purposes.
Restricting firearms will only leave the law-abiding citizens unable to defend themselves, their families, and their properties.

Here in greece even the chains in your pants are considered a weapon and are prohibited. We have weapon prohibition rather than gun control. The result? Crime is high, every protest turns into anarchist loot riot, and the cops avoid dealing with certain people and known mafia hangouts out of fear of being gunned down.

Your list is a wishlist. It doesn't stand to reason, and it has been proven to be wrong by real-life experience.

Actually, I'd lose them all in an unfortunate boating accident

Or fertilizer! Whatever benefits humanity.

>-ALOT less murder, tens of thousands of lives would be saved every year.
lol chicago proves you wrong hell most islamic terror attacks in this year prove you wrong.
I am for gun control but not like dems implement them and fail with them.

You realize you can kill anyone with anything right?
i can make a bomb that can explode in a 30ft radius using
>Co2 cartridges
>Matches
>Nail polish
>Twine

The rate may drop slightly, but the violence would increase. You can't make a carpenter stop being a carpenter by taking away his hammer; he'll just switch to screws. You can't make a nigger stop being violent by taking away his gun; you'll only make him more vicious.

Is this a reference? I've heard this same answer to this question in the real world

Killing someone with nail polish is MUCH MORE DIFFICULT than using a gun, so much that you would most likely be unsuccessful.

Well yeah I'm a yuppie creampuff in the city, I'd bury my guns or hand them over. However, I grew up around methed up paranoid rednecks in east Texas, and I can guarantee you those kinds of people would absolutely not comply.

Then you have all of the criminal elements that aren't exactly gonna show up to turn their guns in either.

The only way you could ever make it happen is mobilizing the military, and many servicemen would more than likely sympathize with gun rights and the citizenry.

You're naive if you think gun confiscation in America leads anywhere but to bloodshed.

If anyone else on earth has a gun, then i will have one too. The argument is for the democratization of violence and the levelling of the playing field.

I can make ammunition with Matches a matchbox and a bullet casing???? I feel like this is bait

A lot less gun murder, I guess, but not overall murder

OP is dumb and also retarded and also gay and also an idiot and also a faggot.

>-ALOT less murder, tens of thousands of lives would be saved every year.

the biggest murderer in history is government,

they always disarm people right before they murder a lot of them

they want to shoot unarmed people

his point is that gun control wont stop criminals from using them, it will only stop lawful people from using them, which would make everyone unable to defend themselves when they are confronted by a criminal with a gun

Without niggers controlling their own populations with black-on-black crime, we'd be even more fucked. They breed like ugly rabbits.

Anything under a certain length should be banned. No handguns or concealable weapons. The right to bare arms is there so burgers can overthrow their government if needed. A pistol won't help with that at all.

>Killing someone with nail polish

nah just mix it with dmso and arsenic and paint it on a door handle, whoever touches that door handle will die

>Some laws

Actually some of the most regulated items on the market, not withstanding the fact they're constitutionally protected.

Of course it is. We all saw the leaf and knew what we were getting into when we entered this thread, comrade.

True.

>Anything under a certain length should be banned

banning things doesn't work and costs too much, I don't need your excuse to create a standing army littering up my streets which are to be used for business not murder conspiracy

Completely false, an America without non Whites would be a utopia.

Why are you talking about Mexico? Who cares about them?

no
i like guns
and death and murder
so no

>trillions of roads of ammunition in just the united states alone
>running out

>throwing a gun

you know nothing.

We'd have plenty of time to hide some first.

>regulations
Detroit, Chicago, and LA would like a word with you about regulations.

>A FUCKING LEAF
Day of the Rake can't come fast enough, you fucking maplefaggot parasite

A
Fucking
Lead

If the gubmint has a magical way of getting rid of all guns(yes including outside US cause illegal imports) then thats doable. But no

Even if all that was true, and guns were inherently bad for the country, you're still not gonna take mine.

>ignores white criminals

dumb kraut

How about we ban smoking and junk food first? Since you're so concerned about saving lives. They cause 10x more deaths and offer no self protection or keeping a tyrannical government in check.

How in the fuck would you avoid 10s of thousands of lives every year? 20k of the 30k deaths are suicides and simply getting rid of guns doesnt get rid of suicides.

Roughly 6-8k of the other deaths are caused by career criminals, repeat offenders, and these are very unlikely to stop using guns.

Moreover, all gun control legislations being proposed is to ban high capacity rifles. These are responsible for roughly 200 deaths a year.

The vast majority of gun deaths are caused by small handguns, so you'd have to ban those. Then it's not gun control, it's just a unilateral gun ban.

And none of this has to do with so-called massacres, which kill less people every year than fucking dog attacks.

> I wanna have an intelligent discussion on how ima take ur gunz away

No. GTFO OP

Utopia is when everyone can own a gun, but no one has to use them.

>shall not be infringed
>ignores well regulated

people get this idea that america is just full of gun violence everywhere
you should take a look at what happens to the gun violence statistics when you remove all the black people from the data
chicago has super strict gun control laws and has more gun deaths than any city in the country
meanwhile texas has a gun behind every blade of grass but you never hear about mass shootings there
>intellectual comments
jesus christ kill yourself already

>Utopia
Progressive idealism that posits "utopias" are achievable is the problem. Read up a little on actual "utopian communities" Leaf; dey don do so gud in herstory.

No, you use the nail polish to make a fuse to put into the bomb you dumb fucking leaf, lighting a fuse is as as easy if not easier than shooting someplace up

Post recipes please.

Seconded

>only guns kill
Ok, cracka.

Ban Canadians pls

>makes the same old speculative assertions again
>fails to see that his position is based on an appeal to (unproven) consequences fallacy
Do you think that violating individual freedoms is always acceptable if it (allegedly) saves lives? No? Then by what consistent and non-contrived standard do you determine that guns should be banned to save lives but not any other arbitrary number of things? Let's watch you fail to address this, like every single one of you does every single time.

It's to make a fuse dumbass