What did you do today to stop the Potato Kike?

What did you do today to stop the Potato Kike?

>contribute nothing to the world
>get introduced to civilisation by england
>continue to do nothing
>become an extension of england
>continue to do nothing
>rebel against the people without whom you would be rolling in mud
>rebel again and again
>get crushed every time because england have superior tactics and military prowess
>infiltrate england's populace
>spread all over the world
>there are now irish people in every country and almost every major institution
>rebel some more
>get crushed
>suddenly decide to rebel but only get half of your island
>the civilised north tells you to fuck off
>have a republic
>it's shit
>blame england

We worry too much about our enemies to the east when the greatest danger to civilisation lies at our backdoor.

Don't trust potato kikes!
Ulster is your last hope, and the brave men of Ulster need your help!
Stop the potato kikes, whatever it takes!

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/religion/7375163/100-US-Anglican-parishes-convert-to-Roman-Catholic-Church.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The anglo agenda is a jewish agenda.
Ireland for the Irish, not for London not for Rome.

>plastic paddy wants to be in the IRA

You know nothing of Ireland, it's people, the scummy IRA or any of their faggy splinters.

Fuck off, you don't know the damage you're doing to Ulster, arguably the last redpilled part of the british isles.

Fuck off britbong.

Ulster proddies are worse than West Virginia trailer park meth cookers.

In fact, they have the same fucking ancestors.

No go fucking pray to Allah before the police come and arrest you for dangerous thinking in the Islamic Republic of Britbongistan.

Muh empire!

>hating ulster

>Only part of the British Isles not cucked by anyone
>No fag marriage
>Muslims get bullied
>The only non-whites are the ones selling the big issue, and they get bullied
>Right wing politics
>Hate the irish

>irish nationalism is leftism

plastic paddies are a cancer and literally LEAF tier

another white vs whote thread started by a jew.

This website is a joke.

It is obvious that the kikes are using propaganda to try to start a war between white countries.

Youre so cute bb

Irish have much lower iqs, not enough melanin and disgusting red hair.

>Ireland for the Irish,
I bet you live in New England

You're cute too

Well shouldn't New England be for Anglos?

irish and scotts of true descent are about the only thing worth saving on that shit-stain of islands you have..

english are absolutely horrid people, either total chav garbage tier or spoon up the ass hopelessly entitled and bluepilled, and both sets with the worst fucking teeth on the goddamn planet

>Irish
>White
Pick one.

The only reason Ulster is "not cucked" is that even third world immigrants don't want to live in that fucking shitehole.

Scots of true descent are irish rape babies whom speak gibberish and occupy all of our good scenery with their tiny farms, the rest are drug addled communists, they should all be purged

Ulster is Irish.

Most historians have it that the Irish in fact showed the Britons civilisation after the collapse of the Roman occupation. Look at the story of St Patrick.
Also give Irish clay back.

>half
>Six counties of 32
>14,130 km2 NI
>70,273 km2 ROI
we'll get it back eventually

Can't wait to destroy those disgusting pagan monuments and build some real buildings.

Go worship your feminist religion in hell.

We should just continue to crash the EU, no survivors. An independent Ireland will suffer greatly without the EU propping them up, as will all other non-countries.

t. Rasheed

Go get raped by a Somali, you degenerate fucking faggot.

literally ISIS

Never was, never will be, cunt.

>never was
oh dear not again

Irish literature>English literature

>literally
You dumb mics haven't even learned English yet?

ITT butthurt muslims

>mics
I speak American/Hiberno-Bearla fyi, burgerboy

>you will never be a Gallowglass
Why live lads

damn....really makes you think

>Ireland existed before 1919

I know they like killing anglos and that's good enough for me mate

>1919
??????????????????

Irish Americans are embarrassing. You're not Irish. Irish people prefer Brits to you.

>implying Ireland wasn't doing fine before Henry II
>implying Ireland wasn't looking after itself while nominally under the lordship of the King of England until Henry VIII sperged at the Pope
>implying the O'Neills and O'Donnells didn't come close to beating Elizabeth I before the Spanish fucked it up
>implying Cromwell's New Model Army didn't have twice the numbers of the Catholic Confederation
>implying the New Model Army wasn't the most effective fighting force on the planet at the time
>implying Ireland didn't get genocided repeatedly
>implying Ireland wasn't literally starving 170 years ago while Britannia ruled the waves
>implying Ireland isn't objectively better than Britain in every measurable way now
>implying Ireland won't have an outpost on Mars while Britain is in the middle of a massive race war, eventually losing to Ahmed and becoming an Islamic Republic
>implying Ireland won't have to invade Britain in Paddywagon buses and save you from yourselves

don't make me laugh OP

>You will never be an inbred scot-irish-norse rape baby who goes around europe acting like a nigger for money.

here have this rare pepe

Remove Crumpet

Well did it?
Who was the King of Ireland?

>inbred scot-irish-norse
How are they inbred if they come from three seperate genetic lineages, user?

in 1919?

lad what the fuck are you talking about

there were Kings in Ireland if that's what you mean, approximately 150 at any one time before the Normans because of how the title was treated

>inbred
>scot-irish-norse

don't tell me what I like and don't like, you toothpaste-flagged, weed-smoking, tranny-prostitute-fucking degenerate

After the stopped getting raped by invaders they were too lazy to go to the next village to find a wife

dumping irish historical pics because i feel like it

>approximately 150 at any one time
So there was never a unified Ireland

this

Irish-Americans are alright people, never seen any of the stereotypical obnoxious ones

rutting around within an allready tainted bloodline means your inbred you stupid snow niggers.

>tfw when your main reason for wanting to see Irish unity is the massive proddy butthurt

I can't wait lads.

The Irish are what turned New England into a leftist shithole

Fuck off Britburqa

Beady eyed Anglo cocksucker genocide when?
You cunts can't even defend the Union Jack at Belfast Town hall
Sevco is dead is and so is the British Empire cunt.

Would be a change ever since we have been tearing you cathies a new arsehole for years.

anglos are the jews' biggest ally

prove me wrong anglo scum
>you can't

well each King ruled his own túath, or you had a King who ruled multiple túatha who would be called a Ruiri or Great King, then the Kings of Kings like a Persian Shahanshah, called a Rí Ruireach or Ollam Rí or Rí bunaid cach cinn interchangeably

there was a title for a King of all Ireland (Rí Érenn) but the position was only ever filled supposedly in legend, but there was a precedent for it
hate orangemen repeating that tired old shite line

Its not a Brit, its a loyalist mouthbreather riding on England's achievements as if they belonged to Ulster prods.

What did they ever contribute to anything? They never conquered this land so they don't have right of conquest. The English conquered Ulster.

These parasites just sailed over after by grace of the fact the King of Scotland inherited the English throne.

This is hilarious. I really have to wonder just what exactly they're being taught in the protestant schools.

>supposedly in legend,
>was a precedent for it

At least they are not heretics.

yeah

what's your issue?

At no point form the Plantation till the present day would you have survived without the protection of England.

Your picture is moronic btw because we created Scotland. You aren't real Scots you came from the border marches.

We are to Jews as you are to Turks.

The north is an absolute shithole and the people are inbred af and are a huge drain on Britain because you think giving them gibs will keep them part of your country, whereas the south is prosperous and wealthy. We cuck you on the military having to spend very little on it ourselves letting you waste your money. We have an extremely low number of shit skins in our country and have a pretty much wholly Irish population while you choke on Mohammed's cock

How can there be precedent for something that probably never happened?

What did I do today? Well I'm no patriot of my country. I don't think we're that good. What do you want me to do? I'll take it down from the inside. Nobody will expect it.

>What do you want me to do?
Convert to protestantism

because the title existed and we know there was a concept of a King of all Ireland because of that and the fact that it was used in the sagas/legends

you're a bit thick lad

britbong hate thread?
britbong hate thread.
i'll start:

britbongs have about as much autochrony and continuity as the nation of turkey

I'm irish. Can someone let me in on that Hibernian conspiracy or whatever? I need some kikel success.

>invade land
>''WAHHH WHY WON'T THEY CONTRIBUTE TO OUR CAUSE?!'' ;_;

Are you literally this fucking thick?
The fact that the Irish told you British Huns to fuck off makes me respect them all the more.

>Your picture is moronic btw because we created Scotland. You aren't real Scots you came from the border marches.
The picture still makes sense. Presbyterians from Scotland migrated to Ulster.

>Convert to protestantism
You mean join!

I agree with literally everything you said.
>still have my Norman heritage though

So Ireland creates Scotland and Scotland creates Northern Ireland.

You're right all 3 are Irish clay by right.

fuck off Fitz

"That in no place wheresoever I have served in all my life I never saw more readier or perfecter shotte than the Irish'. - Sir Edward York, British Cavalry Commander

What now, britbongs

Implying even Normans would have been spared the gas chamber in Pearse's ideal Gaelic Ireland

>From the twelfth to the sixteenth century, various scholars used to distinguish between Ireland and Scotland by using Scotia Vetus or Scotia Major meaning Old Scotia or the Greater Scotia for Ireland, and Scotia Minor or Lesser Scotia for Scotland.

(((Ulstermen))) BTFO.

And a large chunk of inhabitants in Ireland came from Iberia and central Europe. Doesn't make you Spanish or German. If humans came from Africa wouldn't that mean we are African clay as well.

>Awrite Sassenach, 'ichway to the races now?
How do you respond?

telegraph.co.uk/news/religion/7375163/100-US-Anglican-parishes-convert-to-Roman-Catholic-Church.html

>converting to the pozzed Anglican church

>the title existed
who held it?

Science in the modern world has many uses; its chief use, however, is to provide long words to cover the errors of the rich. The word “kleptomania” is a vulgar example of what I mean. It is on a par with that strange theory, always advanced when a wealthy or prominent person is in the dock, that exposure is more of a punishment for the rich than for the poor. Of course, the very reverse is the truth. Exposure is more of a punishment for the poor than for the rich. The richer a man is the easier it is for him to be a tramp. The richer a man is the easier it is for him to be popular and generally respected in the Cannibal Islands. But the poorer a man is the more likely it is that he will have to use his past life whenever he wants to get a bed for the night. Honour is a luxury for aristocrats, but it is a necessity for hall-porters. This is a secondary matter, but it is an example of the general proposition I offer — the proposition that an enormous amount of modern ingenuity is expended on finding defences for the indefensible conduct of the powerful. As I have said above, these defences generally exhibit themselves most emphatically in the form of appeals to physical science. And of all the forms in which science, or pseudo-science, has come to the rescue of the rich and stupid, there is none so singular as the singular invention of the theory of races.

When a wealthy nation like the English discovers the perfectly patent fact that it is making a ludicrous mess of the government of a poorer nation like the Irish, it pauses for a moment in consternation, and then begins to talk about Celts and Teutons. As far as I can understand the theory, the Irish are Celts and the English are Teutons. Of course, the Irish are not Celts any more than the English are Teutons. I have not followed the ethnological discussion with much energy, but the last scientific conclusion which I read inclined on the whole to the summary that the English were mainly Celtic and the Irish mainly Teutonic. But no man alive, with even the glimmering of a real scientific sense, would ever dream of applying the terms “Celtic” or “Teutonic” to either of them in any positive or useful sense.
That sort of thing must be left to people who talk about the Anglo-Saxon race, and extend the expression to America. How much of the blood of the Angles and Saxons (whoever they were) there remains in our mixed British, Roman, German, Dane, Norman, and Picard stock is a matter only interesting to wild antiquaries. And how much of that diluted blood can possibly remain in that roaring whirlpool of America into which a cataract of Swedes, Jews, Germans, Irishmen, and Italians is perpetually pouring, is a matter only interesting to lunatics. It would have been wiser for the English governing class to have called upon some other god. All other gods, however weak and warring, at least boast of being constant. But science boasts of being in a flux for ever; boasts of being unstable as water.

And England and the English governing class never did call on this absurd deity of race until it seemed, for an instant, that they had no other god to call on. All the most genuine Englishmen in history would have yawned or laughed in your face if you had begun to talk about Anglo-Saxons. If you had attempted to substitute the ideal of race for the ideal of nationality, I really do not like to think what they would have said. I certainly should not like to have been the officer of Nelson who suddenly discovered his French blood on the eve of Trafalgar. I should not like to have been the Norfolk or Suffolk gentleman who had to expound to Admiral Blake by what demonstrable ties of genealogy he was irrevocably bound to the Dutch. The truth of the whole matter is very simple. Nationality exists, and has nothing in the world to do with race. Nationality is a thing like a church or a secret society; it is a product of the human soul and will; it is a spiritual product. And there are men in the modern world who would think anything and do anything rather than admit that anything could be a spiritual product.

A nation, however, as it confronts the modern world, is a purely spiritual product. Sometimes it has been born in independence, like Scotland. Sometimes it has been born in dependence, in subjugation, like Ireland. Sometimes it is a large thing cohering out of many smaller things, like Italy. Sometimes it is a small thing breaking away from larger things, like Poland. But in each and every case its quality is purely spiritual, or, if you will, purely psychological. It is a moment when five men become a sixth man. Every one knows it who has ever founded a club. It is a moment when five places become one place. Every one must know it who has ever had to repel an invasion. Mr. Timothy Healy, the most serious intellect in the present House of Commons, summed up nationality to perfection when he simply called it something for which people will die, as he excellently said in reply to Lord Hugh Cecil, “No one, not even the noble lord, would die for the meridian of Greenwich.” And that is the great tribute to its purely psychological character. It is idle to ask why Greenwich should not cohere in this spiritual manner while Athens or Sparta did. It is like asking why a man falls in love with one woman and not with another.

Hundreds of people

Brian Bóruma mac Cennétig, Máel Sechnaill mac Domnaill, Domnall ua Néill, Congalach Cnogba, Donnchad Donn, Niall Glúndub, Flann Sinna, Áed Findliath, Máel Sechnaill mac Máele Ruanaid, etc.

Not going to read any of that