Sup Forums BTFO HAHAHAHAHA

Sup Forums BTFO HAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

gizmodo.com/Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Forgot source: gizmodo.com/Sup Forums-idiots-claim-they-invented-the-trump-piss-report-1791067589?utm_medium=sharefromsite&utm_source=Gizmodo_twitter

>pol has a chance to laugh at everyone else for believing fake news
>they believe fake news themselves instead
really gets the gears spinning

Why is there so much b8 today? Are we being raided?

>Gizmodo

>Gizmodo

Of course

Sup Forums is a board of peace where we only talk about acceptance and love for our fellow man and woman.

No trolling
No hate

i guess they're still salty about based hulk and thiel pushing their poop in. Sad!

They could never admit they were baited by Sup Forums. Ever. They're the CIA, they don't get tricked. They are better than several dozen virgins on their pcs doing it for free. They have to be.

But we did invent it, right? We actually have the thread screencaps.

Why would anyone believe the Media performing damage control.

>unironically using "bullshit" and other profanities on a headline

>why don't readers take us seriously guys?

Oh yes please Mr. Gizmodo tell me more about my website. Fucking polsplainers.

>and other profanities on a headline

Well people don't care about that much anymore.

They're not taken seriously because they're communist propaganda.

So pol launched a successful counterintel operation, discredited the bogus report and got out of jail for free (fabricating such a report would yield bad results for us in the long run).

Seems a pretty good deal to me

Well many journalists all over the place have reported saying they knew about this shit as late as October. The posts on Sup Forums dates November. It is more likely that if that poster does actually relate to the piss that they were someone that had heard these reports before made public.

You know, i heard that Sup Forums is actually the 400 pound nerd virgin russian hacker and that he knows that hacker Sup Forums

The first post is from Oct 26th

>The Twitter user claiming to be the dossier’s author—@trsprudence—has deleted his or her account

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Link/screencap?

I believe you, I just need it for a normie

oh...

>have reported saying

The first step is not believing them.

To be honest, anyone can fabricate 'evidence' of having had it first, including Sup Forums.

But here on Sup Forums, we know who actually decided to report on it to try to screw Trump.
And we know that "pissgate" is exactly something that we would do.

So culturally, the evidence is on our side.

Ok it wasn't us you figured it out it was reddit all along.

do you have the screencaps? because if so, pls post or link.

>I just need it for a normie

Here ya go. Glory to Kek.

It's really unprofessional though, definitely doesn't do them any favours

Praise kek!

>the CIA, NSA, Obama, and the entire mainstream news complex read and believed our shitty meme

What have we become, Sup Forums?

The "October surprise" thing relates to something else and has been used to try and claim shit that happened back in October.

I also said as late as october. The investigation that came up with the piss stuff actually began in June and ended in October. So the piss story was developed over that timeline in that investigation.

>What have we become, Sup Forums?

Sup Forums's operatives have always been top-notch.
We just sit around discussing memes all day to the point where Memetic Darwinism grants us a winner.

The more data streams, the more powerful we are. It only goes up from here.

>actually began in June

Listen man. The one angle the media has is that they have unfettered ability to claim they "saw it before".

They can even just fabricate documents to that effect.

And yet, 'somehow', we knew of it, and its injection vector to the MSM.

I don't think CIA/NSA or Obama believe it, no one serious does or we would be hearing a lot more shit and the media wouldn't be backpedaling.
The media itself has already started to turn on each other about about the credibility of the """"report"""""".
It's just another case of CNN getting trolled by 9gag.

Sup Forums does not exist in some vacuum that only special Sup Forums posters can post here and they are the actual source of the information they post. Believe it or not people in the MSM can post here.

As I said, even if the posts in Nov that loosely relate to this actually do they could have simply been someone in the MSM that knew of this and was just fucking about on here.

>not archive
Shill thread do not respond

Oh yeah, because it's likely for someone from the Media to post here about 'top secret intel reports'?

Sup Forums, oddly enough, has the advantage of credibility here.

The Buzzfeed injection spreading to all the others was beautiful.

It wasn't Sup Forums who claimed that, but Reddit said that rumor was started on Sup Forums.
They are the shitheads. As always.

Cant remember anybody on Sup Forums claiming to be responsible for this.
FFake News FTW.

Why isn't it likely? It is not like I am saying they released the actual reports if the did then Sup Forums would be the source of the report going public not Buzzfeed.

Where does this advantage of credibility come from?

2 part'er

Haha d-don't worry it's all just a ruse...

test

>gizmodo

now its when the fun begin.

something you created will destroy your own master.

fucking dogs

how's that civil war coming along? Have you stolen more than your fair share of nigger sneakers yet?

fake news

test2

>Gizmodo

Literally owned by Gawker Media Inc.

>Gawker Media Inc.
Doesn't exist anymore.
It's univision now.

Ah, my mistake. Thanks user.

The hulkster did a good job, didn't he?
>Go back to univision

Univision also owns buzzfeed, right? Disregard.

Yes it was reddit goy, such a problematic place
something should be done about it

>Goyzmodo