How does Sup Forums feel about the anti-vax crowd?

How does Sup Forums feel about the anti-vax crowd?

[facebook]/wearevaxxed/

vaccinetruth.org/

Other urls found in this thread:

who.int/influenza_vaccines_plan/resources/Session4_VEfficacy_VEffectiveness.PDF
bmcpublichealth.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1471-2458-1-2
youtube.com/watch?v=9gku93laoec
jhsph.edu/news/news-releases/2014/johns-hopkins-bloomberg-school-of-public-health-researchers-find-association-between-ssri-use-during-pregnancy-and-autism-and-developmental-delays-in-boys.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

crowds are as retarded as laws

people own their body and thus are able to decide how it should be cared for or not cared for

that is a personal choice

but what about someone not vaccinating their kid potentially killing your kid if he has cancer/AIDS/is too young or some shit?

forced vaccinations sure reveal how much they NEED the population to be shot up with this shit (lol if you believe that they care whether we live or die).

people should have the right to refuse these vaccinations without their children being taken away or turned away from schools. the fact that so many people are hardline about mandatory vaccinations goes to show how fucked white people really are.

not a real thing that actually happens, like most other reddit memes.

the problem i have with vaccines is that you are trusting pharma

guess what, pharma only gives a fuck about 1 single thing, money

so understand that without question, you are injecting the cheapest vaccine candidate that can be found into your body.

the shit has mercury in it for fuck sake

this was not always the case, for many vaccines there are several alternatives.

perhaps more research should be done into what the REAL tradeoffs are for pushing the cheap shit onto people.

>but what about someone not vaccinating their kid

Having a Kid.

expected responses

alright, carry on with your alt-right brigade, hope your kids don't get killed by the upcoming outbreaks

fuck, Sup Forums you're worse than I thought.

>Leaf

Ah. There it is.

>faggot did not even read my post
>cant tell that im actually pro vaccine

time for sage nigger

saged

>big pharma
>mercury
you pretty much pushed the anti-vax classics

>but what about someone not vaccinating their kid potentially killing your kid if he has cancer/AIDS/is too young or some shit?

who gives a fuck? what about something that hasn't happened, you can't tell other people how to live, unless you're ok with them pistol whipping you for being a communist every time you open your mouth

no seriously if you gave me that fucking line in person I would scare you so bad you would piss yourself right there and you might not make it home alive

we'e not fucking around here, do you know how easily a terrorist could mix rat poison with DMSO and take down 20% of a major city with a bucket of chemicals and a paint brush?

ok? so unless you want to lose teeth drop that line of reasoning very quickly because we're about to get the uniforms ready

don't you think with a 90% reported vaccination rate we would have all been dead by now if they government was really going to poison us?
jesus you guys are fucking thick. how are sick/dead people beneficial to a communist country? literally no fucking logic in that.

>hope your kids don't get killed

yeah upcoming outbreaks, the only outbreaks I've seen recently are designed to take out dark skinned people

and seriously what business does someone whose only children would be 48% more likely to be transgender and they themselves are 82% less likely to even have children

I mean who gives a fuck what you have to say about anything?

you're lucky we tolerate this nonsense because the rest of us are getting ready to deal with ISIS shit while you're wearing a dress and putting lipstick on your 5 year old son but at least he's had his shots

this sin't about anything other than basic human rights

I make my own vaccines which is perfectly legal to do, now if you tell me what I should do? I don't fucking think so, you take care of yours I'll take care of mine, thats how human society works numbnuts

stop being a knucklehead and go do something useful with yourself

Idiots who want to blame vaccines for their kids autism while ignoring the fact they had they conceived the kid when both parents were over 40.

>upcoming outbreaks

you do understand that there are no vaccines for bacteria, right? do you understand pathology AT ALL?

because they are true you stupid little faggot, return to the little white alien website now.

lol you are too stupid to post here. baseless speculation and thinking poison=death is reddit to the extreme. they want to create a brain damaged atheist underclass that will not resist the marxist takeover thats happened RIGHT NOW. and it seems they just might succeed.

idiots who blame vaccines instead of the shit they ingest due to the presence of estrogen substitutes in fucking everything

worry about yourself

hey Trump hired a Kennedy to look over pharma for ethics, I hope he funds it and let's Kennedy kick them in the balls

this is the Trump presidency now, true or not vaccines cause autism

many such cases

I don't get vaccines
so I'm against them and I believe the conspiracy theories.

One could argue that such tools promote dysgenics a cause men to be more dependent on it in the future. As long as noone is able to hold a monopoly on the knowledge and it's production, i'm totally fine with it.

But I'm actually not...

thats your right, you own your body not the state or the church

nobody has the right to tell you how to live or raise your children

lol look at this singular thinking. it cant be a variety of factors, it has to be ONE THING AND ONLY ONE THING (in this posters case, xenoestrogens)

THIS IS WHAT VACCINES HAVE DONE TO YOU. ONLY BEING ABLE TO THINK ABOUT ONE THING AT A TIME IS A SIGN OF HEAVY METAL BRAIN DAMAGE FROM A VERY YOUNG AGE.

People can be lured into dependence. Isn't Independence one of the values your country was willing to give their live for?

This is some weapons grade LARPing.

You wouldn't scare shit; you're just some fag on The Internet.

>you should vaccinate everyone to protect those who can't get vaccinated
>i-i'm gonna h-hit y-your teeth, muh muslims and joos poison the vax and chems
>what?
>y-you too.

And it does happen faggot. Several fetal deaths from varicella, because you're a retarded dipshit.

Glass yourself you retarded fucking nigger.

B A I T
A
I
T

i forgot "your kids" wasn't a good argument for Sup Forums, expected some of you guys to be dads

well, I suppose it's good news that Sup Forums is against vaccines. hopefully the next breakout of vaccine-preventable disease kills most of you off, and you can thank all the liberal moms with trans kids who started this firestorm of anti-vaccine in the first place.

have fun mates

I stand with the god emperor against vaccinations

true facts=bait in the eyes of reddit faggots that think they belong here. what a world.

>you do understand that there are no vaccines for bacteria

Do you understand that you're retarded, and there are several vaccines for bacteria?

Now that you've outed yourself as a clueless retard, we can just go ahead and disregard your posts and shit opinions that aren't based in reality.

lol you are too stupid to live. for starters, most young anti-vaxxers have BEEN VACCINATED. the fact that you cant formulate the link between mercury related brain damage and transgenderism just proves that you are brain damaged beyond repair.

Dangerously retarded. It's obvious that they work given the lack of once common deadly diseases. They are a bunch of old ass mothers who had no business having kids at their age and now they have to raise autists and retards. Rather than seeing this as something they have done to the kid they blame "the man" so to speak.

Hyperbole obviously escapes your feeble grasp of reality friend, yes heavy metals and other substances that can be ingested or absorbed in numerous ways can also have deleterious effects on the developing brain. The point remains that anti-vaccers are useful idiots for those who pollute such toxins.

>not knowing ((("""facts""")))
>retarded

this is what reddit and vaccines are doing to our children. white people are so fucked

Good to know that all of Sup Forums isn't completely off the charts. A little redemption for the board here.

Replying to the correct post obviously escapes your feeble grasp of reality, friend.

the increase in average maternal age does not fully account for the increased rates of autism.

its a component yes but not the only one.

there are other factors at play.

having some jew inject the cheapest shit he could make into you might be a problem, it might not, its going to take further research to convince me either way.

also have some more sage faggot op

lol how does this make sense? people that refuse to inject their children with neurotoxins are useful idiots now? this is an awful thread and isnt even very politically related at this point since nobody is arguing why it should be mandatory. prune this shit and move it to /sci/

> that feel when not paying attention

played myself pretty well

>backpedaling
>I-I was j-just pretending to be retarded.
>the jews

Trying too hard.

>Ctrl-f "muh mercury"
>One bazillion results
You guys really need to learn how chems work

> proofadoodledoo

no fun posting it on /sci/, they're not retards and it will be no argument there.

also fun fact about vaccines causing autism, that whole fiasco was started by a jew who ran off with the money to "make a new vaccine"

>further research

There are fucking mountains of research suggesting the efficacy of vaccines; how much more do you need?

And this is a huge political issue. Trump just picked up a nutjob that actually thinks vaccines are a threat.
Public health is a political topic, fool.

i was never pretending anything you stupid faggot, stop spouting memes and make an argument. you are either a very stupid or very malicious person to be advocating for the mass retardering of white children. leave Sup Forums now and return to where you came from.

>implying i questioned the efficacy rather than side effects
>tfw too retard to comprehend basic english sentences

saged

lol i love this reddit meme

"believing everything your told without question makes you smart".

funny how that shit didnt fly when white men were in control.

they dont allow research into this topic, if you try you will have your tenure revoked, your degree stripped away, and maybe even sued or arrested.

not if your only arguement is memes you stupid faggot.

IF YOU DO NOT THINK FOR YOURSELF YOU DONT BELONG HERE. GO BACK NOW.

There's no fucking argument to make you retarded faggot.

You said bacteria vaccines don't exist, and they clearly do exist.
Diphtheria and TB are just two examples. You're a retarded shithead that got caught not knowing what the fuck you're talking about.

you do know there is more mercury in a can of tuna than a vaccine, right?

> no proofadoodledoos
Fuck off faggot, example of some of the mountains of evidence of the efficacy of vaccines
who.int/influenza_vaccines_plan/resources/Session4_VEfficacy_VEffectiveness.PDF

>not having basic medical knowledge but thinking everything is a conspiracy

>not realising that the anti-vaccer movement is controlled opposition to distract from actual conspiracies & discredit them by allowing for comparison

You know what I meant faggot. The same studies include side effects as well.

lol you keep implying that not knowing things makes someone retarded, proving that you have no idea what intelligence or knowledge mean.

you do know there is more than one form of mercury, right? you can stick your hand in a pool of one mercury compound while another one kills you from just one drop.

>"believing everything your told"

you mean studying biology in college and reading the hundreds of meta-analyses disproving all of the anti-vax bullshit, which, by the way, cost your tax dollars to run?

Did you faggots know that the CDC has never done a blind study of children who were vaccinated vs children who were not vaccinated? Don't you think that is a priority?

>Really gets the neurons firing about why they have never done that study....

>Please look up the CDC whistle blower. He admits that the CDC manipulated data.

IM NOT TALKING ABOUT EFFICACY YOU STUPID FAGGOT, STOP IGNORING THE ARGUMENT.

vaccines ARE NOT safe and are one of the biggest reason millennials are so fucking stupid. thankfully they dont use mercury anymore im pretty sure, which correlates heavily with the gen z political switch.

As long as they stay the fuck away from everyone else, I'm fine with them killing themselves, natural selection at work.

>lol you keep implying that not knowing things makes someone retarded
Wrong. Nice strawman

I never implied that not knowing things makes you retarded.

I implied that speaking freely about subjects you know nothing about makes you retarded.
You're a dumb fucking faggot, and I'm going to relish you dying to some 3rd world disease.

WE WUZ AUTISTIC N SHIET

Retarded

> I don't have any proof but this is what I want you to believe

>>you should vaccinate everyone to protect those who can't get vaccinated
We should not protect people from themselves.

yes you dumb little faggot, just because someone that refuses to question peer consensus wrote something down doesnt make it true. if you question anything in the scientific field these days you WILL BE SUED AND/OR ARRESTED FOR IT.

>blind study
>children getting vaccines
are you dumb? telling the kids whether or not their getting a vaccine doesn't change the data you dipshit

yeah because you'll create a public health emergency. you deserve to get sued and arrested for spreading lies where data clearly proves otherwise.

i was vaccinated you stupid faggot. funny how speaking freely makes you retarded now. hows that marxist propaganda taste? like dick or boot? or both?

Anti vax crowd can be retarded but they have the right idea in regards to not having them controlled by criminals who'll use the opportunity to fuck with said vaccines.

That is called a case-control study, and it has been done you shithead.

bmcpublichealth.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1471-2458-1-2

Jesus, a fucking Google search turned up hundred of studies like this. You're all fucking apes.

>they're
fuck

lol holy shit there is no helping your kind. if there is any justice traitors like you wont last long.

yes

you do know that mercury is not the only toxic compound thats used in vaccines, right?

you do know that absorption differ between ingestion and intravenous administration, right?

>yes and i am sure there are no perverse incentives or moral/ethical dilemmas when big pharma runs studies on the various cost ranges for vaccines. nahh they would never even think of potentially downplaying any side effects of the cheap alternatives or the positive added benefits of the more expensive vaccines, what could possibly make them want to do that? also "you get what you pay for" isnt a universal golden truth. never was. lastly I am totally not a jew

saged

>you're just some fag on The Internet.

who can add you to the no fly list

>justice traitors
holy shit that's a new one

this thread is a fucking trainwreck and the fact that mods arent doing anything about it (or the recent reddit raids in general) goes to show how fucked Sup Forums is.

yeah, and the 'toxic compounds' all have a purpose. take a fucking biology 101 class for gods sake

only one I have an opinion on is the flu vaccine. It's a money making scheme, IMO. Targets 1 out of n strains. It's a false sense of security and someone gets your money.

Theyre smart and the jew fears them

Vaccines do seem to prevent the diseases which they are intended to prevent, but I kind of wonder if there isn't something a little extra added in. Kind of like the whole fluoride in the water supply thing. We need water - it keeps us hydrated, and I guess the fluoride helps with dental hygience, but fluoride is also a neurotoxin and it causes calcification of the pineal gland.

????

you know zero reading comprehension is a sure sign of heavy metal related brain damage?

>I implied that speaking freely about subjects you know nothing about makes you retarded.

ignoring the immediate danger in the fact that ISIS can easily poison a huge number of our people using over the counter chemicals is really a lot more important than this nonsense

>the 'toxic compounds' all have a purpose

and yet no side effect?

what a miracle!

saged for this retardation

>waaah the mods won't keep Sup Forums an echo chamber for me
okay, who is the problem here?

>pregnant woman can't get vaccinated
>lol let's let the fetus die because some faggot on Sup Forums

Funny how you're bitching about marxist propaganda yet you're strawmanned literally all of my posts.

It's not about speaking freely.
It's not about not knowing things.
It's about speaking freely and things you know nothing about.

Hard difference to see I know, but this the problem of you having literal downs.

>Vaccines do seem to prevent the diseases which they are intended to prevent,

no they cause them

YES YOU STUPID FAGGOT, AND THEY ARE ALSO HARMFUL. GO OUTSIDE OF YOUR LITTLE NU-MALE ACADEMIC BUBBLE.

honestly, isnt the fact that you need to be told what to believe not proof enough for you?

>not getting the 'cinne before
>being retard-enabler

All the ingredients are made public, and several studies exist on said ingredients.

Unless you're convinced 100% of scientists are controlled by the jews. Then again, you're a faggot leaf that's going to die to some dirty gook disease, so who cares.

lol you cant understand why this thought process is dangerous. good luck.

reasonable discussion free of reddit meme arguments=/=echo chamber faggot.

natural selection at best

killing off people who forget them and people who don't want them

this is great

Then where did smallpox etc go?

yeah, just a shame it's going to take some innocents in the process.

>resorting to flags

ahh yes truly the sign of argumentative victory

I probably dont have to mention the fact that I am saging every post, but this is the last

saged

I'm not reading this garbage.

Vaccines are on schedules. Sometimes you can't get it before and sometimes there's no need unless there's an outbreak.

But again, continue to be the clueless faggot that gets domineered every 5 years.

>ITT: IM TOO SMART FOR MODERN MEDICINE!
Google herd immunity.. My gfs family works for the health department. You no vaxxers are literally a burden to society. Scientists, lawmakers and doctors COULDNT give a fuck(they arent being paid to) about your stupid no vax bullshit. Youre talkin about moving humanity forward. Thats getting rid of sickness and disease and its not going to stop cause you cant raise your fucking kids.

youtube.com/watch?v=9gku93laoec

I keep it in the end of my cock but only right before I buttfuck your mum

I actually don't give a flying fuck. The less humans the better

Women:
>My body! My choice! (except for vaccinations and male circumcision, those are mandatory stupid boyim)
Anyways, personally I think I'd take Ben Carson's stance on vaccinations. They are good, but assaulting a young infant with a cocktail of five different vaccinations all at once can cause problems. Maybe spread them out a bit.
In regards to autism, the real link isn't with vaccines; it's with SSRI medication used to treat depression in pregnant mothers. The link was discovered and the pharma kikes did everything they could to hide it.
jhsph.edu/news/news-releases/2014/johns-hopkins-bloomberg-school-of-public-health-researchers-find-association-between-ssri-use-during-pregnancy-and-autism-and-developmental-delays-in-boys.html