Did Trump deliver the kill shot yesterday? Or is it still limping around in the bushes bleeding?

Is the hunt still on?

Buzzfeed? never heard of them...

You're being silly Kelly Anne!

No no no, that was the other cnn

....shit, fml

I think it's more CNN shooting themselves in the foot than Trump delivering the killshot

They are going the way of Gawker.

CNN are too big to fail, for now.

Buzzfeed will be destroyed. It will be on the 2017 highlight reel of Trump's greatest achievements.

They definitely shot themselves in the foot, no argument.
But Trump shot them too, come on man you saw it by now I'm sure.

The real question is, "How was CNN still around up til now?" Seriously, who watches it? Where do they get money from. My prediction is they won't lose any viewers because they didn't have any in the first place.

Buzzfeed is NBC/Universal...
They might be harder to take down than CNN

confirmed

Liberal colleges. Seriously it's on like every TV at my campus

It will take a few years, but CNN is on its way out.

Their reputation is irreparably damaged, they will never recover from this.

>Is the hunt still on?
Yes.
It's wounded, filled with hate, and more dangerous than before.
The hunt is still on.

There's a lot of place in this world for news outlets with a shit reputation. Fox News still exists, doesn't it?

That's what I mean. Actual people don't watch CNN. It just plays on TVs in public places like airports or student union buildings.

imo it is plausible that Buzzfeed/CNN were used by "them" to put up a trial balloon to test how much ground has been gained in the never-Trump smear campaign.

Could also be argued that team Trump wanted Pissgate to happen, in order to utterly obliterate Obama, by removing his final speech the day before from the news cycle.

>Actual people don't watch CNN. It just plays on TVs in public places like airports or student union buildings.
so true

Yeah, but Fox has a niche because of CNN/ABC/NBC/CBS...
Even normies want to hear the other side of the story. What we really need is honest reporting, without ANY fucking opinions.

Yes but when you watch it you understand thats its fox news thanks to the passage of time. Future generations will realise "oh, thats just cnn being cnn" you cannot tell me that in 2030 it will not be written or known of all the bullshit that happened, you wont read about BINDERS FULL OF WOMEN on your us history book. Textbooks cannot lay claim to trumps hate mongerin since there is no real evidence AT ALL. Just twisted media reports and angry PAID public figures

Trump needs CNN, CNN needs Trump

>we really need is honest reporting, without ANY fucking opinions.
this.
We still remember the FOX hit piece Bill O did on Ron Paul. FOX is shit too.

Wtf does Trump need CNN for exactly? Curious about what you mean. Please explain user.

CNN pls go

Unfortunately they will be with us for a while.

sadly checked and verified

>> CNN has been claiming that they were just reporting on a meeting and not discussing the content of the report.
Link in middle of page:
"RELATED - INTEL CHIEFS PRESENT TRUMP WITH CLAIMS OF RUSSIAN EFFORTS TO COMPROMISE HIM"
>>Totally not a smear-job.

They are weak, ATTACK,ATTACK,ATTACK!

Then rt.com is the way to go as long as you stay out of the opinion articles

>Buzzfeed will be destroyed.
The opposite is true. Buzzfeed will go down in history as the one media outlet that got it right

>It will be on the 2017 highlight reel of Trump's greatest achievements.
If a Russian connection is found, no matter how small, this could be the event that unravels Putin's asset in the White House.

>Then rt.com is the way to go
RT is controlled by the Russian state to deliver only pro-Kremlin news

We should make an occupy cnn movement. Protest their hq, disrupt their live coverage, block their parking garage and prevent them from going to work. The best part is people would watch other networks to see thr protests and cnn of course would pretend its not happening.

>if if if if if if if
Hi, obama, how's your wife's feminine penis tasting today? Shitty, I bet.

Fox is partisan,sure, but given choices for cable news, I pick them. CNN is pure DNC Paty-line and propaganda, lying is built into its very DNA.

>yfw the "kill shot" will be a 4 billion dollar libel lawsuit when CNN makes the ultimate goof

You shills lost! Go find a safe space where you can eat a bag of dicks.

Checked. That's actually a really great idea based user!

yes
BUT
all they need to do is report truth and it will smear traditional American politicians easily