You guys are so fucking delusional, acting like you have some actual influence in the world

You guys are so fucking delusional, acting like you have some actual influence in the world.
Trump won because people like him, this retarded CIA scandal is a buzzfeed hiccup. Nothing that is occurring in the world today is a result of you people. You are nothing but a hopeless piece of shit who happened to be clicking refresh on this website while the grown-ups are spending their time and money trying to solve world issues.
I remember when this board belonged to Nazis and Libertarians, but you definitely don't. Newfags are coming here every day now because /r/the_Donald puts a link to some hilarious thread for easy upvotes.
I hope you're happy with your blatant lack of sociological perspective, fedora tipping overweight redditor. I want the old Sup Forums back.

>I want the old Sup Forums back.
so do I but that's gone

What are you mad at, exactly? Newfaggotry? Yeah, I agree. Shit's pretty gay. But to think that right now, social media doesn't affect the real world? You're still stuck in 2007.

Kill yourself

nice projection faggot

>grown-ups are spending their time and money trying to solve world issues

all the grown ups i know are too busy trying to keep themselves and their families alive. maybe you should step out of your little rich boy liberal bubble eh

>this board belonged to Nazis and Libertarians
Hey, we have Ancap threads regularly

You mad, faggot?

hell yeah I'm mad, underaged newfag.
shouldn't you be in class or is it a snow day?

we got the dankest memes

faggot

A fucking stripestar

OP underage b& when??????

Someone's still butthurt that he was trolled into releasing Sup Forums's fanfiction to the MSM.

Thanks for visiting, Rick.

Get out of white countries, concern troll

>I want the old Sup Forums back wahh! wahhhh!
Sup Forums is a containment board, it has always been shit, it's designed to attract Sup Forums users after they feel they are "too intelligent" for that board so they don't destroy quality boards. Stop being a little bitch, you didn't need to pay for anything and you aren't owed anything so stop acting so entitled.

So then why are you concerned with what we do? We don't matter after all. Meanwhile our slogans are all over the globe.

If you want the old pol back just start posting shit you saw on old pol and make it funny. The laws of memetics will naturally morph the newfags into something better. The worst thing you can do is autisticly screech about the good old days.

It's pretty much the same sea of piss.
Get over yourself.

The 5000% increase in the usage of "cuck" has to be us at least.

>f
Useful Idiots are useful.

Putin's minions in the moscow warehouse are posting here via proxies, all part of disinfo 101

>Sup Forums didn't meme Donald into office

Then what are you so worried about?

>You guys are so fucking delusional, acting like you have some actual influence in the world.
Do you honestly blame us?

We are living in a hybrid Huxleyan/Orwellian nightmare dystopia in which there is no distinction between fact or fiction, where common people have no control over their own lives or even thoughts and who have collectively lost the ability to think rationally about any single thing because the truth is so badly obscured. Our lives are horrendously mundane and empty, our entire generation was bred to be techno-slave cuckolds with no free will or ability to live outside the current societal system without dying. People are upset but they don't ever know what they are upset about, they are constantly misdirected and abused by higher powers into doing their bidding whether it be in the political or economic or social sphere, and then when things inevitably go wrong you are blamed because you should have known better than to trust those evil people :::^)) (as if we even had a choice in the matter).

We are in a position where we have zero control over our own circumstances and are racked with internal distress on a daily basis but (this is the worst part) are lied to about it and told we are freer and happier and better than anyone else in history. You are really surprised that people are starting to go nuts? You seriously think this is some unexpected result? This whole chaos frog meme control media/election manipulation shit was inevitable, people need to feel like they have some semblance of control over their own circumstances and this is how it is going to be done here.

We know it's bullshit, but we also know it isn't, and we know we need it because we are human beings that need to feel like they have some level of control over the world, even if it is delusional.

SJWs libtarded Donald into office.

>he thinks Nazis and Libertarians were first
Before them were pedophiles and anarchists.

>I want the old Sup Forums back.
It's still alive on 2^3chan but I really hate the authoritarian mods there.

>I remember when this board belonged to Nazis and Libertarians, but you definitely don't.
Nice!
You sure showed "us newfags", huh?

Sup Forums isn't coming back. Sup Forums isn't coming back.

kys

yeah but, why you mad though?

Pepe is now a hate symbol because of Sup Forums

This thread is dumb

Its sad that there is ((((((ALT-RIGHT)))))) and lebbit circlejerking on Sup Forums, I dont wanna see it grow out of proposion and become like 90% of Sup Forums is today. Id like more discussion and philosophical treads that made me reconsider my world-view.

balance will be restored soon for both of us
through ree-unification

pic related, it's OP

Sup Forums is not an entity that is entrenched on a single chan or board. As a denizen of the net Sup Forums is subject to chaos as are all things net bound.

pic related.