Why do Trump payed for people to "clap" and "cheer" on his rallies?

Why do Trump payed for people to "clap" and "cheer" on his rallies?

Why do Trump payed for shills on social media to praise him?

>in order to become POTUS

then why the hell does he keeps doing that?

are people that easy to manipulate?

Its as if you can force "toughts" using nothing but some payed actors and the social media

No wonder why he chosed those 2 options, and not the mainstream media. It is more efficient in terms of money, and people are more willing to belive something is real if everybody else "seems" to think it is real.

Its kinda what steve jobs did back then when the iPhone was released. He payed actors to make line outside the apple store.

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodreporter.com/news/donald-trump-campaign-offered-actors-803161
archive.is/jac3j
abcnews.com.co/donald-trump-protester-speaks-out-i-was-paid-to-protest/
realorsatire.com/abcnews-com-co/
dni.gov/index.php/newsroom/press-releases/224-press-releases-2017/1469-dni-clapper-statement-on-conversation-with-president-elect-trump
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>why do trump payed for

>no source
>can't speak proper English
>faggot
Saged

Mexican Intellectuals everybody

shut up spic

sage

The wall can't come quick enough. Sage this garbage.

hollywoodreporter.com/news/donald-trump-campaign-offered-actors-803161

>PAYED
Shooting yourself in the foot here it's PAID
>complains about people being retarded and bought on rallies/and media
>comes from a country where $2.50 USD gift cards and $0.30 USD lunches are enough to get people's cheers on rallies and their electoral ID's for votes
Whew lad you sure are short on common sense

>When reached for comment about the Trump casting call, a person who answered the phone at Extra Mile said, "We don't know anything about that." When pressed about whether this response was a denial of the story, the person said she couldn't comment further and hung up.

""""""Mexican Intellectuals""""""

also the article is from June 2015... A little late paco

>are people that easy to manipulate?
Sup Forums will believe and internalize anything that is spammed enough times. Examples: kike on a stick, Paulberg, germanophobia, kek, meme magic, etc.

>how do I internet amigos
>it very hot in beanfeild
>am I trolling well?
Ayo Pablo; say hey to Carmen para mi.

>implying Hillary didnt pay thousands to attend her rallies? You must be a very special sort of stupid OP

aww yes the venerable news source, Hollywoodreporter

They should of paid your english teacher more....

>are people that easy to manipulate?
yes people are idiots

How to manipulate Sup Forums?

pay Ben Garrison to make some silly cartoon against Canada, and there you go

>Why do Trump payed for people to "clap" and "cheer" on his rallies?
>Why do Trump payed for shills on social media to praise him?
Source?
archive.is/jac3j
>Correct the Record's staff (18 and counting) is crammed into a newsroom-style bullpen in the back corner of the offices of American Bridge 21st Century, Brock's super-PAC. "They're always there; they're working around the clock," former Clinton White House adviser Paul Begala says of the crew. "I always tease David that he finds all of these nerd virgins and locks them away in a vault where they never see sunlight or have a drink or get laid. But God bless them!"

btw, is abc news considered fake news?

abcnews.com.co/donald-trump-protester-speaks-out-i-was-paid-to-protest/

fake news

it's another episode of accuse your opponents of what you're doing.

>abcnews.com.co
>By Jimmy Rustling
fuck off mexico
realorsatire.com/abcnews-com-co/

Why was Hilary paying charter busses to bring people to the voting stations and having her minions ride along giving them freed pizza?

why americans not realize that goes as far trump right wing is righted again?

>Mfw at the dnc people were actually paid to cheer for Hillary

>Why do X payed
>do
>payed
t. Mexican Intellectual
Stopped reading.

>Flag
>having opinions on the WALL
KEK

fallacy of many questions * 6

> Why do Trump payed for people to "clap" and "cheer" on his rallies?
Because this way people have better time, than when not. Clappers are hired on any significant event today. 10 clappers can make 5000 crowd much happier and relaxed and enjoy.
Political rally today is nothing but the show anyway.

> Why do Trump payed for shills on social media to praise him?
Well he payed much less, that his opponents. Because media shills are so underqualified - their opposition wins every time. Or this was probably the elites plan from the beginning. They know, that official state stance on anything will stirr up the reaction. So they made reactionaries support Trump.

He has a fragile ego, that's his biggest weakness and why he lashes out at any slight or perceived slight on social media. Twitter is his kryptonite.

dni.gov/index.php/newsroom/press-releases/224-press-releases-2017/1469-dni-clapper-statement-on-conversation-with-president-elect-trump

>James R. Clapper, Director of National Intelligence
>Clapper

I have a better thread idea.

>Riley goes to Sup Forums for the first time
>How do her emotions react?

A true american

the rallies were free and had free food

there were no 'clappers' people went because it was a good time and a free good time

They weren't paid specifically to clap and cheer like you and the kike media are trying to imply

They're his staff, they cheer because Trump is their boss.

Trying to imply that Trump paid people for the sole purpose of clapping and cheering is completely dishonest. Obama's staff cheered and clapped for him too, is that manipulation?

HEY GRINGO GO BACK IN THE FIELD U CANT HABLA INGLES JAJAJAJAJA

Why do you still believe what CNN says?

>disgust: omg so much racism ugh
>sadness: why are they so mean to the canadians
>anger: the fucking jews did it i knew it all along
>fear: what if the cia arrests me for this
>joy: yaaaayy lets kill ALL the jews and niggers

>Why do Trump payed for shills on social media to praise him?

We do it for free.

Who is this semen demon?

>muh fragile ego
>muh lashing out at anything
I find this argument hilarious. The guy who has been under a non-stop media attack for over a year now and is currently having to deal with people claiming he hired prostitues to do a golden shower is too thin skinned right?
I just can't understand the level of cognitive dissonance that it takes to reach that conclusion

whats the current Sup Forums budget?

we could hire some hookers and make them piss each other on livestream here on Sup Forums

fuck off paco

.com.co

Mexicans are horrible shitposters. Leave it to the Canadians and Aussies please.

He's been getting into petty fights his entire life, remember that ridiculous bull with Rosie? This is a new phenomenon that came with his run for the presidency, he gets into petty spats all the fucking time.

Why do Trump is what he done pay for the is clap at president concert talk?

Good thing I wasn't talking about petty fights then.