money.cnn.com/2017/01/10/media/buzzfeed-trump-report/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Mockingbird
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Is this the end of CNN?
I hope so

I want Kellyanne's baby!

>CNN
>Last Non-Jew owned media syndicate

Yes...let's get rid of Ted Turners bias and backwoods hillbilly mentality.

That'll show em'.

:^)

>half an hour of CNN trash
Where do the good parts begin? Listening to pedophiles isn't fun nor mentally stimulating.

>Anderson genuinely acting like a 12-year-old being confronted by an adult about name calling

NOT A LINK NOT A LINK

>just connected and referenced and pointed toward and listed and

I have a few questions.

It is really suspicious that the name of thies former spy got out that fast. It is suspicious that the Brits 'tried' to silence the media before they released his name. The British media received a “D-Notice”. How the fuck can a former MI6 agent write such bullshit with so many mistakes? Before his name was out people said it is like a dossier of a teenager, far away from the standards of the IC. Today I read on reddit how people say he is trustworthy, he worked on FIFA, some guy has friends in the IC and as soon as they heard his name they believed this report more.
So this dossier is known for months, and suddenly he is trustworthy. he was stationed in Russia for several years & has a ‘good reputation’ in the Intelligence World. Now he is worried Putin wants to kill him for his fake report. Steele worked with former Russian spy Alexander Litvinenko. This Orbis firm looks like they hire every idiot who can use Bing.

I've seen no evidence. Is this Steele guy used to give this report some credibility?

also, CNN desperately trying to keep the fake label limited to just this incident.

I thought KellyAnn got btfo last night with Anderson Cooper...she couldnt answer his questions or provide any specific instances of lies or poor coverage on the part of CNN. It was a pretty clear that she lost the argument

she should have told him that they weren't deemed fake news just because of this one incident and then brought up all the hypocritical shit and propaganda they put out during the election. and also how donna brazille and wolf blitzer gave hillary clinton the debate questions

This, I'm cutting this shit down, the bitch is getting raped on live television by this albino communist.

He is in total control of this bullshit channel since they can't show proof of any of the trash they are talking about, its a he said she said trash debate.

Fuck this shit, I'm back to reading the bible.

I have not seen anything that could be labelled as fake in CNNs coverage of this story. Stop mindlessly parroting Trump.
If you have a specific example of lies or poor coverage of CNNs story, I am all ears.

Anderson reads articles on SEX TOYS ???? , HE said he reads articles on sex toys while he was jumping around in his seat . his face turned red as well , why the talk about sex toys ? Cooper may have had a Sex Toy in his arse while doing interview???

>provide any specific instances of lies or poor coverage on the part of CNN

every time she mentioned something else, like the Chinese hacking, she was shut down and told to keep it limited to this particular incident.

>its a he said she said trash debate

yeah, it is crappy

>Ted Turner
>not owned by the Jews

pick one and only one

truly /our girl/

>I have not seen anything that could be labelled as fake in CNNs coverage of this story.

because in this single case they weren't all that fake. that's why they are limiting the discussion to just this and this alone.

CNN reported that Trump mocked a disabled reporter. Trump did not. Case closed!

Good lord Cooper is being annoying. Every half sentence he interjects with a comment.

>Conway calling someone a liar
this is outrageously ironic.

CNN said Russia had dirt on Trump. They don't. Yet you see it as CNN telling the truth. You are lost.

Are you being sarcastic or retarded?

CNN = fake news.

i haven't seen anywhere where trump said they were fake news based on this one story. there hasn't been a press conference for six months and last time there was a media meeting he told the guy from cnn that their network was terrible and they were a bunch of liars, so i doubt he was going to be happy to answer their questions today regardless of the pissgate stuff. they have done plenty of shit over the course of the election to earn that title and cooper didn't want her to bring it up which is why they're trying to limit the discussion to this one incident as if that's the only thing they've done

CNN never said the reports are accurate. They said they were unsubstantiated. They reported that Trump was briefed on the matter, did not include the report or any details of it. Here is the article. Please show me the unfair reporting and lies.

cnn.com/2017/01/10/politics/donald-trump-intelligence-report-russia/index.html

please. There was all sorts of venom for CNN and Buzzfeed, looped together unfairly by Trump and his staff during that press conference.

They're already dead. Gardening network regularly beats them in ratings. Someone's funneling money and propping them up at this point.

CNN reports their sources say Trump got a brief on the contents of a document that claims Russia has blackmail material on Trump. Kellyanne and Trump refuse to confirm or deny they received such a brief.

That is all that has happened, everything else by Kellyanne is an attempt to obfuscate and link the CNN reporting to the buzzfeed leak of the MI6 data. CNN never published the leaked document

umm she only got to talk 1/10 minutes so shut up. 1 minute can not damage a news agency's platform can it?

CNN is really trying hard to create a climate of violence.

Why would Trump supporters bother listening to what CNN actually said in their story? That's too much effort. Just call them fake news or whatever else Trump wants to label them.

Holy fuck, she is stupid.

> Advertisement in chat client
What?

Kellyanne remains so calm and collected even when Anderson is trying his best to rouse some angry reactions from her.

Is Anderson retarded?!?! Check out 14:04. "You say it's not true, but you can't say whether it's true or not."

I checked what Kelly Ann was saying and she is absolutely correct and Cooper is absolutely lying since he printed out the website page and said it did not link BUZZFEED when in fact that is exactly what it does.

Also, the headline is SO INFLAMMATORY, if that's all anyone read which I would imagine about at least 50% of people did without reading the whole story, but even then the report is inflammatory and IT DOES REFERENCE AND LINK BUZZFEED which he denied

CNN please go

I'm choosing to ignore this

I like CNN

one thing for sure, this Pissgate story is looking to have some legs. the UK ambassador to US said in a radio interview that he embellished his report to suit NeverTrump and Dems confirmation bias. Russians even fed him disinfo.

It's a win for Trump and Putin, yet again. CNN, buzzardfeed, Jeb, Dems, Atlanticist IC can't stop losing. It's like none of the losers know how to falseflag, reverse-psych and plan for blowback now.

It doesnt link to the 35 page report. It links to an article that talks about the fact that buzzfeed released the report (and that CNN did not)

Also the headline is "Intel chiefs presented Trump with claims of Russian efforts to compromise him". How is that false or improper in any way?

Who the hell writes shit like this, who are you trying to impress? This board is already in the bag for Trump and there is very few if any people left to trigger so why the outright lies?

I swear this board is filled with literal children and russian shills. Have your (you)

Bump for interest

I can't answer you.
But whe someone does a good question no one says nothing.
Sup Forums is only a bunch of memeist. SAD!

Remember this little gem

m.youtube.com/watch?v=MkfTciQ_pS0

Anderson Cooper is literally fake news

The funny thing about this situation is that CNN really didn't #FakeNews this, but they were skating as close to that line as they could, and because of all their past legit #FakeNews they have been tied to this and it will stick.

I think they call it karma.

john mccain's idiot fox news daughter just made references to it being something "Sup Forums" created

its over

>Fake news gets BTFO
Nice

Don't make me sit through that literal faggot's enraging cuck bullshit, just show a clip of her saying GOONS.

>be MI6 agent
>get assigned to the pro-Shrillary propaganda team
Dude was probably about 5-6 Vesper Martinis in

if I didnt have adblock on youtube this 28min video would have 29 ads

>inb4 why not use adblock on 4chinz
because it still blocks the ads of embedded content and I like Sup Forums

complaining about CNN and fake news while Trump built an entire campaign on outright lies and misinformation is hypocritical, at best.

personally, right now, i think chris steele as an mi6 contractor is not real, there is no agent named chris steele, this fictional agent did not write the fictional piss report, and the UK gov is merely doing the CIA and Trump's opposition a solid by further legitimizing the fake story with the Dnotice, in exchange for favors. i think cia is the principle author of pissgate, it backfired and are now outsourcing the blame to little brother mi6. 'leave the country' has always been langley's final contingency. so pissgate left the country.

Ted Turner is not a Jew

Stick with the facts Jack.

>complaining about CNN and fake news while Trump built an entire campaign on outright lies and misinformation is hypocritical, at best.

Horrible bait, mate

CNN didn't report on the information within the documents, just that Trump had been briefed. Even Fox News has defended what CNN did as proper.

And Buzzfeed just released what they had been given, no different from wikileaks.

I'm actually staggered by the precedent Cooper is setting here.

It's like I pay someone to call him a pedo on the internet. I publish that some people are accusing him of being a pedo. I then go on his show to say how I didn't technically accuse him of being a pedo but someone else did. I then repeat that accusation ad nauseum.

>I can't argue the point so I will claim it was bait

Never change Sup Forums

THE LIST OF CNN ADVERTISERS TO BOYCOTT IS COMING SOON

MANY HAPPENINGS INCOMING

Thumbs down. Try harder next time.
Wikileaks verifies and combs through data to not lose credibility, CNN ran around like a bipolar whore on crack cocaine with the ludicrous story.

You mean like fox news has been for years having guests come on and say things like "i hear some people are saying obama is born in kenya" the bullshit propaganda tactics that have been used for decades by the GOP

>CNN ran around like a bipolar whore on crack cocaine with the ludicrous story.

Can you show an example of that? link? or anything? Protip - you cant

this. god how many posts in before the slippery precedent is pointed out. reddit must be full of mental cucks ready to debate the merits and demerits of sucking zog cock soon as zog declares the us an israeli protectorate.

It is illegal to read WikiLeaks!

OH NO! Our Skype video cut out, EXACTLY WHEN THEY TALKED ABOUT WIKILEAKS, that sucks.

>Trump is media

Jews and the shills are so defeated and btfo they are opting for a scorched Earth approve to the narrative where as "they do it too" is viable to them while not realizing that just supported our narrative that modern journalism in all forms needs to be ended and recognized as false.

The Jews own this one

So you now agree the media needs to die and admit it's a fucking sham?

Let's take this logic to its end and not pussy foot.

>I know your guys are feeling the heat

Crank up those ovens

According to CNN and msm no one need proof to report it m8.

Remember some people are reporting it :^

What time in the video does she "you goons are liars?"

CNN going on and on about russian hacking, false news and whatever against Hillary and crew, then goes and links to Buzzfeed, go sell this bullshit elsewhere no one is buying it here. CNN's report linked Buzzfeed, game over.

kek
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThZsjQatWDs

Seriously? The number one defense of Trump by his supporters are Hillary did it too and was bad, it was that very they do it too tactic. To then point out the hypocrisy in the Trump handling of facts further gets a person labeled as guilty of what the Trump camp had been doing all along?

Wow, that is some serious projection. IMAX level projection

OK, I see what's going on here. You are the faggot on youtube trying to get ad money by posting fake title Gowdy videos (OBAMA I'M GONNA GITCHOO BOY!! etc).

Nobody post anymore of this faggot's jew money-grubbing fake-title videos.

Pissgate = Rathergate

forged memo derails real scandal

Roger Stone must be nearby

You're assuming lots of people here don't think Fox News is bullshit too.

see

what would be the real scandal covered up here?
>inb4 pizzagate

What the fuck are you talking about what has Trump did that Hillary did and was that ever the narrative?

It's not projection is called being logically consistent your admitting its bad and trying to point that others do it and I guess are not willing to then take it to the logical end and admit mam is a fucking sham.

Your flailing now m8,

CNN only reported that the President was briefed on the report. They didnt mention any details and called the report unverified/unsubstantiated.
They did not link to buzzfeed. Go see the report here: cnn.com/2017/01/10/politics/donald-trump-intelligence-report-russia/index.html

and their link to "buzzfeed" goes here: money.cnn.com/2017/01/10/media/buzzfeed-trump-report/

That can't be real.

>defense of Trump by his supporters

Defense of what? I'm a huge Trump supporter and I don't feel the need to defend anything.

That has not been corroborated and neither side of the claim is confirmed we are just reporting what has been said. :^

Why can't it be real? You don't think they'd lie to us to suit their own agendas?

Interesting. I googled the phrase and there are like 5 videos with the same title and length. Something is definitely going on

hue
www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWuE3KSgnOw

They are unstoppable, no matter how much they fuck up, no matter how much the people distrust the media. They are controlled. If you really want a revolution you are going to have to do better.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Mockingbird

How is their title wrong though? That's what happened.

Some random person saying something is indeed not news. But when a president and president elect and the gang of 8 are briefed on something, THAT IS NEWS

and here we have it, you insult me and once again ask me to restate the argument I just made. It a good troll tactic but does not add to the discussion. You want me to remake the same argument, so you can claim once again I am an idiot, rinse repeat.

They are racebaiting, if you don't see that then you are a retard.

Nice try stupid, it started off with some random person planting the bait and got all the way to the decrepit fool McPain who ran with it like a bipolar retard off his meds to the CIA. See where I'm going with this stupid?

I'm not seeing your point.. We don't support Fox and have been telling you the msm needs to be dismantled for ages are you ready to admit this?

Who is (((Aviv Nevo)))?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3T5hpDhQGU

This.

Then why is everyone blowing the fuck out of the intelligence community? They lost their credibility years ago anyways. Give us a real reason to to trust them.

Oh fuck off. They know exactly what they were doing, and using bullshit technicalities to weasel out of responsibility for slandering the next president.

Ted Turner's employee.

No in any a a example of the majority of Trump supporters using "Hillary did it too" as a defence m8.

As well I am simply saying if you agree the media is as fucked as Trump "misusing facts" then you must agree the msm is a sham.

Probably some CTR cuck trying to build a case for "fake news".

ATTN ALL Sup ForumsACKS:

FILTER THIS UPLOADER FROM YOUR YOUTUBE

DO NOT CLICK ON FAKE TITLE VIDEOS

www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmdGFWS0m54

Why is that wrong? A white male police officer shot and killed an unarmed black male and received no indictment. How is that not reporting facts?