JUSTIN TRUDEAU CLAIMS HE COULD "PROBABLY TAKE" VLADIMIR PUTIN IN A FIGHT

>JUSTIN TRUDEAU CLAIMS HE COULD "PROBABLY TAKE" VLADIMIR PUTIN IN A FIGHT

burrardstreetjournal.com/justin-trudeau-claims-he-could-probably-take-vladimir-putin/

>"Well i used to be a Boxer"
>"I'd probably destroy him really"
Justin Trudeau said.

Ex-KGB and Blackbelt vs Boxer of intolerance and acceptance!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XuSpZ3_5pTc
youtube.com/watch?v=RenRILqwhJs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

tolerance* ffs

I'd pay good money to watch this

Nice digits.
Putin would win no doubt. I really want to get on with the whole idocracy meme already. World leader fight night would be amazing

>be young spoiled bitch
>barely have as much muscle as a retired KGB killer

shameful display

>vs Glass Jaw of tolerance and acceptance

fixed that for you

webm related

Wanna go with me dad? Father and son?

Considering he's a leaf, when he said "take putin" I think he meant "take it up the bum from putin"

And he is probably right too

How is that boxing? He doesn't even know what he's doing out there hahaha

Fuck off, you left me to handle the family business by myself. Sad.

invite them both to duke it out in vegas on payperview

This is satire. I wish it wasnt.

That's fucking hilarious, you crooked-tooth anglo shitstain.

>United fagdom
>5.5% gay
LOL
O
L

>Canada
>1.6% gay

Your queen probably has a penis and he probably enjoys fitting the penises of little boys under his foreskin, you crumpet munching anglo turd.

>You will never get to punch Trudeau in the face

Fuck why can't this get arranged

Someone inform Putin that Trudeau said he could take him on.

I swear to god Putin will propose him to fight 1v1

Sorry there Sweden, they don't mean take it up the ass from Vladimir Putin. Trudeau just comes off as immature and idiotic to boast about how he could totally beat up a world leader, especially because Putin is the kind of guy who could very possibly reply to such a mindless boast simply to make a point.

>retired 64 year old kgb killer

Not even a boxer and I can tell he's fucking shit lol

Manlets win 99% of fights because lanklets are over confident. I've seen it irl at house parties like a dozen times

Start tweeting this to Russian government agencies, let's get this set up.

>Yfw 2017 is the year the Russian head of state kills the Canadian prime minister on live TV in a 'charity cage match'

that was barly a hit
with a boxing glove on
with left hand

its lower than girls punch
kek

She's your queen faglord. Could've been apart of the greatest country ever, instead bowed down to a throne. Canada eternal cucks

Justin is an idiot..he doesnt realise winners dont play by marquis of Queensbury rules

And you're doing great doing it, #1 GDP in the world. Pretty impressive for a used-to-be rebellious isolationist country.

Lanklets can only win in open ground if they manage to use their leverage to take out a manlet before he can get close in. If the manlet closes in he has all the advantage.

Or perhaps arrange for an umbrella and some plutonium....

>JUSTIN TRUDEAU CLAIMS HE COULD "PROBABLY TAKE" VLADIMIR PUTIN IN A FIGHT

He probably could. He is much younger and stronger, and has some martial arts experience. Also he is taller.

Age is a big factor here. I'll go with the man in his prime over grandpa Vladimirovich.

First the Castro eulogy and now this? This is fucking embarrassing. Behaving like a true leaf, for sure.

Justin NO, if you fight your enemies they win.

>Canada eternal cucks
>says USA, the least white "white country"
>says USA, who's led the world in interracial relationships for decades

Even swedes would be offended if burgers called them cucks.

Can you beat polonium-210?

Can we meme it in to existence where hed HAVE to fight putin

>this post
>100% gay

>used to be a boxed

No problem, lets make it an event worth watching.
Wager Kamchatka region of Siberia for Yukon province.
Putin will gladly mop the floor with Castro's son.

PLEEEAAAASE CHALLENGE HIM TO A DEATHMATCH PUTIN

PLEEEEEAAAAASE

I used to be a boxer"

> fought one charity boxing match after 2 months of training with 16oz gloves and headguards against another leaf cuck, looked weak af the entire fight didn't know basic counterpunching or movement and unconvincingly won
> genuinely believes he could in a no holes barred fight defeat a judo master ex-special service agent who has most definitely killed before

IRL LEAFPOSTING

You could, you know at least help out. Cull some chinks or something. Dads really starting to fall apart and you know our cucked brother up north isn't much better...

Don't forget how Canadian elections are done, its trial by combat:

youtu.be/XuSpZ3_5pTc

He got elected.

I dunno honestly, Trudeau is 20 years younger. I'd bet on Putin in a bar fight but a conventional boxing set up I'm not sure

Thanks for ruining my day asshole
Now i am sad that i cant do it

He sounds like someone who didn't get bullied when it was necessary

Are you fucking kidding me? Putin is still pretty /fit/ for a guy his age. Plus he doesn't fight for fun and show, he fights to murder. He'd straight up merc Justin.

>I did some meme boxing, so I would probably be able to destroy a KGB torturer in a fist fight.

Canada's prime minister actually believes this shit.

Putin is old and short, get over yourselves you ERP faggots

Literally shitposting in real life like a leaf

Impressive really

>Putin is still pretty /fit/ for a guy his age

FOR HIS AGE. A fit 70 year old will lose to a fit 40 year old.

>a no holes barred fight

Your preferences are showing.

Putin would destroy this manlet.

We WOULD help out, but, uh.. our place is kinda a bit dry, hot, desert-ish, fauna-less. Bit hard to do major shit.

Chinks are climbing on all of us and everything.

Ya'know, War with Emus. Shit like that.

Post yfw Putin pulls off a Ray mysterio move and K.O's Trudeau

Sounds like you need some more cultural enrichment.
You quite literally have a faglord over you, putting in mudslimes in charge of bringing more mudslimes in.
Ok. Talk to me in a year.

Cuckdeau is also a black belt in Judo, his father made it a goal to spread martial arts schools across canada for whatever reason.

>russian president, military-trained and judo black belt versus leaf prime minister, outdoorsman, boxer and judo black belt

Helicopter flight to the north pole.
Fight on the sea ice.

Can we meme this into reality? A fight between Putin and Trudeau? I would pay money to watch it.

Please KEK, make it real

First off, Trudeau is a little pretty boy that has barely scratched the surface of boxing with his training. He doesn't even look good. He might weigh 175lbs? And that's not even a muscular 175lbs. That's a skinny, flabby 175lbs. Anyone who has been working out for 4 months looks better than him. So the question, is would he be able to knock out that tiny manlet Putin? Justin wouldn't even have enough punching power to stop that little gnome, and that little gnome happens to be a black belt in throwing people to the ground. Trudeau might land 2-3 of his sissy boxing taps on Putin before he's thrown to the ground hard.

youtu.be/XuSpZ3_5pTc

Putin would fucking destroy him.

This desu.

i mean i dont really know but the age difference probably helps trudeau a lot.

the height/weight difference would be pretty hard to overcome, Putin better be able to take a lot of hits before getting a grapple.

> Implying Putin wouldn't kill him in his sleep

>Putin kicks his ass
>Trudeau wins

>I could beat up a 64 yo man
Wow!

At least we aren't getting blacked like our cousin in Africa.

Maybe colonize the kiwi?

The anglosphere is pretty based sans canacucks.

>challenges Putin to a fight
>gets killed
>he won
Pretty smart to be honest.

>I actually used to be a boxer, and quite a good one at that according to my mother

Can they duel with pistols if both men agree?

I want wars to be settled by leaders dueling in 2018

Youth is a factor. But martial education is a much, much bigger one. Justin is some sort of amature fitness instructor. Putin is a black belt in marital arts and a KGB officer.

How did he used to be a boxer? He got knocked out by a soft jab during sparring.

That right that he threw was fucking terrible

Do it.
Winner gets to run both countries.

>Rumble in the snow
>Rumble in the ice(((berg)))
>Commieblood on the ring

>leaf
>shitpostin like a typical leaf
damn

kek

Putin is 64 years old and Trudeau is 45.
I don't think it would be a fair fight.

Misspelled ruin.

Trudeau is also a black belt in judo though.

Remember what he considers winning

Of course he can take Putin and "Canadian win"

we need to meme this fight, It'd be hilarious to see him get cucked on live television, his wife will leave with putin (a whole 6 inches shorter than her)

Who is that sexy girl?

I'd say you are right but then judo's main point is that it doesn't required much physical provess of the practictioner

witnessed

t. manlet

As far as Putin is concerned the fight began the second Trudeau said this. Now we just wait the news that Trudeau died from "heart attack".

Putin is near damn 60 anyone could wreak his shit at this point

This can be done by literally anyone who isnt fat as fuck or a real skeletor. All you have to do is lock your elbows and push them against your body and just lean forward. Really requires nothing to be done.

I want to die now.

Trips of truth. You guys forget the greatest strategy advice of all time ?

Yea Trudeau is going to have to wait 10 more years or so

Indeed, I'm pretty sure we are expected to surpass Britain in terms of actually being British by 2020.

The older brother is gonna have to take over for Dad. That's how it usually goes.

The New Zealanders will be annexed aswell soon enough,
youtube.com/watch?v=RenRILqwhJs

>inb4 Putin just shots hims from AK

I hope Putin takes him up on this offer and this lefty cuck gets his ass handed to him

LMAO

oh dear lord.

1 please make this happen and
2 let the victor turn canada into russia

I'd pay to watch tbqh tho

it'd probably last longer than most pay per views nowadays anyway

reminder that putin has literally killed people personally, and is trained to do so

in a boxing rink following boxing rules he would lose, probably, but on the street he would gouge Justin's eyeballs out first move and proceed with a bloodchoke

Meme posting aside putin is 64 and 1.7 m while trudea is 45 and 1.9 m
I dont know about trudeau fighting skills but Putin has meme tier belt in meme tier sports

This coming from the native Brit, who knows how to take on 8 full Muslims at a time, girth and all.