Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GG-jMjvnua8
youtube.com/watch?v=6ohGe76mTnU
youtube.com/watch?v=yv4SpjMinlQ
youtube.com/watch?v=WcvAOpnnMK0
youtube.com/watch?v=wp_LpSfxIgw
youtube.com/watch?v=dI5ZuYFkpXY
youtube.com/watch?v=1JbEOTfLpDo
foxsports.com/college-football/story/alabama-crimson-tide-auburn-tigers-iron-bowl-toomer-s-corner-harvey-updyke-112615
youtube.com/watch?v=uzFlRzUvZjc
youtube.com/watch?v=KHPcg8MeWUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=sh7-2UaaGmo
youtube.com/watch?v=UPVxG1gQ3v8
youtube.com/watch?v=t5pPt15x48A
youtube.com/watch?v=x7NO8dK55WA
youtube.com/watch?v=SOoghyxbnVo
youtube.com/watch?v=kp3IUwcGuRY
youtube.com/watch?v=d_E4vLEhz7U
youtube.com/watch?v=J5L6guwikXc
youtube.com/watch?v=fpbD6W7YT5A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah

youtube.com/watch?v=GG-jMjvnua8

Yes but we don't have Arab airlines the front of our uniforms.

*on

To be honest, I think sports fans here (mainly hand-egg and basketball) are cucks, and are of low intellectual quality.

That being said, going out and actually playing sports with friends is based AF

No. We have niggers.

Nah, they like to get fully blasted before the games and during. Hard to be a hooligan when you can barely walk.
Doesn't stop them from driving home though. They can sit for that.

Americans only have cuck-nigger sports for the entire country to cuck over negroes.

That's true of soccer too, by the way

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, a fucking microphone?! ULTRAS MY WHITE ASS!!!

NHL need's some of this. But since we are talking about fat burgers, and not real supporters/teams, it will remain in Europe.

youtube.com/watch?v=6ohGe76mTnU

Yeah, they throw corn dogs and jerky at each other at tailgate parties and see who can scream WOOOOOOOOOOOOO the loudest

Stone Island and OG's haven't caught on yet but you can spot the average Amerifat casual by their XXXXL luminescent replica shirts and fanny packs

The microphone is the least cringe-worthy thing about it

youtube.com/watch?v=yv4SpjMinlQ

Soccer has hooligans because the sport is so frustrating to watch.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

"Hooligans" in XBAWX360 shirts. TOP KEK M8.

Can you tell me what the deal is with hockey in Sweden? Is it the biggest sport? Is soccer bigger?

What's the demographic of who plays hockey vs other sports? What do the girls watch/like? Are soccer players > hockey players?

because watching fat niggers bending over to eachother wearing tight yoga pants is more satisfying?

Literally anyone can play soccer. And the worst thing that happens is they pretend to be injured. If I watch a sport there should be a chance of a broken neck. Otherwise why am I even watching? There's nothing at stake in soccer. Might aswell watch cricket.

kek

Right the sport that has fit lean guys, running on a field is a sport everyone can play.
Rugby and American football has fat cunts that fill certain spots that need a fat fuck, that makes those sports able to be played by ayone.
And yeah swalbes are for faggots.

I could kick this guys ass.

Fuck.
Not prepared for this.

Based Ivan Bogdanov

As a season ticket holder, Raider fans are probably the closest you'll get. Also the stadium looks like a prison.

Basing your identity off of a corperation that just doesn't give one shit about you is the ultimate blue pill.

The point is there's no stakes retard. None. The fans killing you is the only stake in soccer. And the reason they want to kill you is the sport is blue balls with the low scores and lack of violence.

Even thought I would be complete shit. I could literally step on the field and play world soccer. Nothing would happen to me. If I did that in rugby I would go off in a stretcher.

Soccer needs contact added. Tackles and shit. Then it would be good.

Nope, we have overweight balding cucks who worship niggerdick and niggerdick supremacy in American sports.

The raiders are always the dirty bad guy of the NFL

not cringey at all, thanks.

degenerate beaner detected.

This. Watching people play sports is retarded unless you're trying to improve your own game.

considering how niggers love their football it makes sense

Yeah, they're called Raidniggers.

Raiders fans

>lumping Rugby in with American Football
Rugby players aren't fat mate.

I realise your country can't play it so no wonder you don't like it.

Also, whatever city wins or loses the NBA championship has a riot with looting and burning

sorry but I'm a successful white guy. Just love my Raiders

TYBC btw

Even sports have co-opted by Jewishness in America, they are a place to see giant commercials.

youtube.com/watch?v=WcvAOpnnMK0

Checked and kekked any backstory to this?

hahaha whats wrong with burgers

Lol look at all those brown people.
Can UK be anymore ducked?

what do you think football hooligans do? drink a cup of tea in the pub? yanks cant drink for shit. i bet they have two of those pathetic cans of pisswater and have a slap fight

t. Bostero
Boliviano usas parlantes

Pro sports are degenerate

>The point is there's no stakes retard
I responded to your other points
>Even though I would be complete shit
You could play world soccer in the same way i can become an airline pilot with zero training.
>Soccer needs Contact.Tackles and shit
Yeah you know fuck all about the sport

Americans will never know the joy of desecrating your rival's historic cultural landmarks.

Seattle truly is filled with faggots. Seahawks fans are fucking trash.

Yeah turns out, it was damaged before Ajax was even there.

youtube.com/watch?v=wp_LpSfxIgw
not a fan of Hajduk but this video gives me goosebumps

>t. Bostero
not really

We are, historically, way better in hockey than soccer. But since there as so many niggers and sandmonkey's here, soccer get's way more media attention. The hype over the gypsy zlatan is fucking disgusting, media threats him like he's the best player that ever set his foot on a field. Anyways, most kids grow up playing floorball/soccer, the one's that can afford it also play hockey. When they grow older, they choose a sport. Girl's mostly do soccer, hand-ball, floorball, sport's that aren't hurting them in any way, bruises are not injuries.

personally i played soccer one day, thought it was gay, and been on my downhill-bike/dirt-bike ever since. Huge hockey-fan though since i grew up in Sweden's answer to Toronto.

youtube.com/watch?v=dI5ZuYFkpXY
thank you argentina for this

Also, you are not based if you haven't had Sabaton infront of you're stand's, and gotten shitfaced in their tour-bus.

youtube.com/watch?v=1JbEOTfLpDo

foxsports.com/college-football/story/alabama-crimson-tide-auburn-tigers-iron-bowl-toomer-s-corner-harvey-updyke-112615

> American "football"

lul

youtube.com/watch?v=uzFlRzUvZjc
Balkans have best ultras.

Yeah, you pol's are fucking insane, but in a good way ;-)

Firman boys (AIK) had some great fight's with you guys, if i remember correct..

Irish hooligans are the best though.

youtube.com/watch?v=KHPcg8MeWUQ

youtube.com/watch?v=sh7-2UaaGmo
youtube.com/watch?v=UPVxG1gQ3v8
youtube.com/watch?v=t5pPt15x48A

If your country doesn't produce hooligan music, then it's pretty much a non-country.

>amerisharts will never know these feels

youtube.com/watch?v=x7NO8dK55WA

youtube.com/watch?v=SOoghyxbnVo

youtube.com/watch?v=kp3IUwcGuRY

youtube.com/watch?v=d_E4vLEhz7U

Irish at the Euros was the most fun I've seen in a long time.

Hooligan=animal
/thread

Americans
youtube.com/watch?v=J5L6guwikXc

Örnsköldsvik?

>Seacucks

nigga you're fucking crazy, Hockey is the manliest sport in the US where even the players get into fights with the fans
youtube.com/watch?v=fpbD6W7YT5A

If there's one single thing where the cultural difference between Europe and USA is visible, then it's sports culture. It's the difference between real devotion vs. consumerism. And guess what culture are we being flooded with thanks to youtube, movies, tv series and so on.

As a Los Angeles Dodgers fan, fuck yeah we do.

Bay area faggots get killed in our parking lots for rocking Giants gear.

>Ajax

Tering idioot, Feyenoord speelde toen in Rome.

The nigger in the middle played/plays for the basketball division of Red Star.
The guys are affiliated with the club as leaders of the hooligan group(s).
I've seen the bald guy when I went to a game, and I've only ever went like twice, so he's really serious with this shit. The guy on the far right is dead, he got shot while sitting in the driver's seat of his car. He dabbled in distributing large quantity of drugs. That's what I remember hearing around the time he got killed.
Essentially both of them have been or in this case one of them is still criminally active.

No, we have niggers though