Should homosexual marriage be legalized?

Should homosexual marriage be legalized?

It already was here

No fuck off

How did catholic Ireland react to this?

Matched with Joel on tinder and fucked him. He's extremely boring, nice arse though.

Sure why not? I don't understand how the Republican "party of small government" became so adamant about the state being involved in homo marriage.

Ok so if there is a separation of church and state and marriage is an institution of the church, why does the state get to regulate who can and cannot be married? Is it because modern marriage is more a legal status then a religious one?

They voted for it in a referendum, so yeah they are completely fine with shitstabbers getting married.

burn the faggots down

the holy trinity of green/white/red.

for your question OP. why shouldn't it be?, Marriage in a traditional sense is dead, at this point is being married just a way to pay less taxes.

But if you ask it, if the catholic church should be forced to give a wedding for a gay couple in one of their churches or this whole christian bakery thing. No it should be their right to refuse their services for something that they don't approve off.

also

(non flamboyant/annoying) faggot > mudshits > feminist

Right about when the leftist contolled state started shilling for sodomoy.

Be glad we are where we are.

Not by burning them, so incorrectly.

Honestly you guys look almost the same to me

Sure, I don't give a shit.

No.

You can be gay behind closed doors, but no marriage

Pedos should be gassed.
PROVE ME WRONG!

>You can be gay behind closed doors
Shut the fuck up faggot

>I must violate EVERY right for my society to be perfect.
Have fun convincing anyone to gas Jack Donovan or any other decent gay right wing retard.

Yes.

>he fell for Republicans are libertarian right maymay
lmao

Republicans pander to evangelicals and other religious shitheels/moral conservatives.

i didn't know messi was gay
kek what a fag

It should be mandatory.

We already have it.