Black people didn't CHOOSE to be enslaved and be colonized

Black people didn't CHOOSE to be enslaved and be colonized
Black people didn't CHOOSE to be treated like 2nd class citizens

So stop blaming them for the all the problems in America!

Shitty shoop.

>Black people didn't CHOOSE to be treated like 2nd class citizens
They sure as hell chose to act like them though.

well i didnt get to choose to be white. just as they didn't choose to be black. so why should i choose to apologize for something no one has no control over?

And if they weren't they'd still be living in mud huts, so it was a good thing in the end.

Well, for them anyway

>be american black
>the greatest nation on the planet
>surrounded by self hating whites
>affirmative action, scholarships willing to pay for college
>diversity quotas ensure he will get a job
>instead join a gang
>become a criminal for because it is in your genes
>get shot by based cops
>blame all non niggers for failure

>No link
Oh, it's a leaf nevermind.

Apologies aren't going to be enough.

We need to start memeing that reparations have to come from the big banks that were established before slavery was abolished (most of them). All a good lawyer would have to do is prove to a jury that profits were made as a result of slavery, and then do the math on how much money it would be today.

Think we can convince Soros to pay for the best lawyers to gut the big banks? If he's serious about social justice, he'd be all over it.

will African nations issue a formal apology as well? or is just the white man?

they really need to go back to Africa

Have blacks ever admitted that getting carted over here against their will was the best thing to ever happen to them?

When they admit they are better off in America than in Africa, I will apologize for the slavery part.

>black nigger lords in africa sells enslaved black people to white people for guns and alcohol
>white people must apologize for this

They only really contributed when they were slaves.

How does one apologize for slavery? If you ask me Indians suffered more than Africans, there just aren't many of them around so they don't need apology. When you commit full genocide you don't need to apologize.

We have paid reparations in monthly installments for the past 50 years. It's called welfare.

625,000 white people died over slavery

we don't need to apologize for anything

we already repaid the debt in blood

fuck off you eternal cuck

He is right, you know. It really is time for jews to apologize for selling the africans into slavery..

Black people did choose to stay after being emancipated, and black people have chosen to posture up the communities they do today.

Slavery has not impacted anyone in the United States today, and using that as any argument is an excuse. The wound with black people right now is 100% self inflicted by the culture that has been cultivated in black communities, a culture of victimhood and poor self worth.

I didn't choose to be white either, faggot

black people did CHOOSE to sell their fellow black people into slavery.

Send them to Africa so they don't have to be 2nd class citizens and give them wealth confiscated from Jews as reparation for slavery.

Slavery hasn't impacted the lives of modern day blacks, but left over Jim Crow laws and discrimination hurt my family in the 70's, which makes my life slightly harder now.

My parents wanted to buy a house in a certain neighborhood when they were starting off, but they were told to their faces that they wouldn't sell the house to a black couple. They chose a different neighborhood, but the property value of the other place is worth more today. Now if I ever inherit the house, i'm missing out on some cash.

Not that it really effects me in my day to day, but it wasn't culture that screwed my parents in the 70's. They have always been hard working, tax-paying, middle class blacks, so they can roll with the punches. I imagine the same kind of discrimination could really put another family in a worse place.

>If he's serious about social justice, he'd be all over it.
He's not.

As if black people are the only slaves in history. Why dont we apologize to them as well. Apologize for the great wall to have been built and the pyramids. White people took white people as slaves and niggers took niggers as slaves.

Other ex slave countries dont have that as an excuse any more. Beside Saudi Arabia is one of the contries that have and still take slaves from the African continent shouldnt they apologize? Ok, I got baited hard.

>He's not.
Shocker, I know.
But seriously, the loophole a good legal team would exploit is corporate personhood.

I'm not going to discredit your story, but the timeline is off because Jim Crow laws were picked apart in the mid 60's, specifically in regards to segregating neighborhoods and businesses. So if that happened in the 70's, technically it was illegal and discrimination. Not saying it didn't happen, but if it happened at that time you all had a legal leg to stand on to make a case against that person as the fair housing act was passed in 1968.

You aren't part of what I'm talking about though. From the sounds of it, you and your parents didn't fall for the victimhood complex of black communities and harbor feelings of poor self worth. Am I right in that assumption?

Oh, but they did choose to be enslaved

When emancipation happened, all blacks were given the opportunity to go back to africa. Called liberia. Paid for by the US government.

many and i mean MANY chose to stay

So, if they chose to stay in the US of A. Who's fault is it?

im sure that your affirmative action job has more than made up for the cash you missed out on

>Black people didn't CHOOSE to be enslaved
They did.
Biggest providers of black slaves were black tribes in Africa. Second biggest were arabs who ruled African sultanates.
Whites didn't run around hunting for slaves, they just bought from from bulk sellers.

>Black people
What did leaf mean by this, Sup Forums ?

I agree with Sanders, them Jews need to apologize.

yeah, no

show 160+ year old negroids

reported spam/bait thred

This

Didn't blacks choose to enslave other blacks and sell them?

Scarborough is a shithole...but why?

Africans choose to sell their losers into slavery.

Sauce

>leaf

I apologize to Africa for funding mercenaries to hold a gun to the head of your children in the Congolese, keeping first world countries in supply of conflict minerals so niggers can send snap chats on their slave made phones.

I didn't chose to be born good looking, white, tall and into a good family either.

APOLOGIZE

"Slavery and African Life: Occidental, Oriental, and African Slave Trades"

tfw niggers sold slave niggers to whites and whites are responsible for nigger slavery

> sanders
> (((WE)))
Also, what about white slaves? Did they deserve to be slaves?

It's about fucking time kikes apologized for slavery. Considering America had a civil war, we're exempt from apologizing to niggers, but jews still owe an apology.

>Black people didn't CHOOSE to be enslaved and be colonized
>Black people didn't CHOOSE to be treated like 2nd class citizens
Oh, well I didn't choose that either. Unfortunately, "living to 200 years" wasn't included in my white privilege benefits, so the search continues...

America, you should thank them will an all-expenses paid trip back home.

yes, communists and jews should apologize
or did he just mean democrat hmmm?

BLACKED

Didn't black people sell other black people into slavery? They should apologize to themselves.

>apologize for slavery white males!
>no part of my family immigrated to America before the 20th century started
it's like apologizing to the native Americans for taking "their land". North America was sparsely populated before the settlers showed up.

Jews do need to apologize for slavery. It's their fault.

>Black people didn't CHOOSE to be enslaved
But other black people DECIDED that they should be enslaved. Don't blame whites for buying what they were selling.

as soon as fags apologize for spreading HIV around the world we will apologize for slavery

Okay I mean lets be clear about this. We know that slavery was immoral and all that nonsense but lets really look at why the negro was subjugated. Slavery in its origin was never a racially motivated, however it was drew more off of a power differential between the "master" and the "slave" for example negros subjugating other negros, Asians subjugating other asians etc. Before these civilizations ever came in contact with africa native populations enslaved eachother. But what makes a good slave? Strong. Easily manipulated, and unintelligent the negro was the optimal choice. Such a primitive race yet so sturdy and physically capable they were the choice slave. This is why most nations began to use negro slaves instead of other populations because the negro is the ideal slave. They almost like liquid and with enough pressure can be pressed into a mold of any culture as a slave. They are unintelligent and crude and have no real racial pride of their own. The negro wasnt singled out based on race, but in the slave market they were the optimal choice.

White Liberals don't live near significant levels of diversity. They certainly don't live in places where non whites control the Government and Police. But they will cheer the mere thought of you being murdered for saying out loud that you want to live in a white country that is run by white people.

No one ever challenges them on their hypocrisy for some reason so they keep voting for your rights and money to be taken away and given to non whites.

When is enough, enough, white man?

They are free to choose what they do at this point and history is full of unfair situations. What's your point? Also, I've never heard someone blame blacks for ALL of American problems. Stop projecting your simplistic thinking on rest of us. You're adding nothing to conversions with this non-sense.

Was 360,000 people dying to free the slaves not an "apology" enough?

>360,000
lol, were there even that many slaves in america at the time? That would mean more white people died to end slavery than there were slaves.

Sup Forums BTFO

you cumskins literally have NO answer for this

Black people didnt CHOOSE to stay in America after freedom.

/thread

They chose not to go back to Africa after they were freed even when given their own country (Liberia).

For your sake I hope this is bait. Why would anyone on Sup Forums have to answer for slavery?

correct

Blacks need to start thanking whites for fighting the civil war. They didn't liberate themselves and way more people died ending slavery than ever owned slaves.

White Americans should get a metal for putting up with white guilt. They suffered more than any other people to end slavery and now they are the most guilty of it, somehow. Un. Fucking. Real.

Respond to this post with 'R' for reparations for slavery against African-Americans or your mother will die in her sleep tonight.

sorry for slavery

i have spent some time in east africa, got really friendly with some of the locals, after a couple drinks we had a talk about african americans, the east africans really look down on them because.
"their ancestors were stupid or slow enough to get caught"
also they generally look down on west africans as degenerates
inb4
>i am an american
>your fighting a war for the jews

>african americans, the east africans really look down on them
Not the first time I've heard this. I don't blame them.

the east africans are based as fuck no homosexuals, traditional gender roles, dont accept degenerate rap culture, hate muslims

pretty cool people generally, depending on what tribe they belong to.

I never grew up a victim of anything. I was raised in the Bronx, and I was taught early that anything that I wanted to do could be obtained through education.

Legally my parents are in the right, but they we're going to sue their way into a place that didn't want them to raise their children. Discrimination happened in the 70s, and some people were more concerned about raising a family than taking a legal stance.

I work in childcare. I'm pretty sure I was hired because i'm a male, not because i'm black. There is a severe lack of men in childcare, and there is a lot of money to be made.

If there are jobs that pay more that I can just waltz into because im black, please tell me where. Cause i'd be a fool not to take advantage of it.

If black people didn't choose to be enslaved and be colonised, what did they choose for? Losing?

Any federal, state, local government or educational institution.