Hahahahaha Sup Forums is always right

Hahahahaha did you think women were really going to let you have robot waifus?

Hahahahaha get fucking rekt. I mean I wanted one too but I never had delusions that women would allow it.

This is disguised as protecting property of humans but legally it establishes the precedent to grant rights to AI preventing them from being used for things like sex work.

rt.com/viral/373450-robot-kill-switches-status/

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/viral/373450-robot-kill-switches-status/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

HAHAHAHA Sup Forums virgins BTFO

>rt
>news

Also, that shit is happening in Europe, which unless you failed geography so fucking hard, you might recognise and not part of the USA.

2/10 for making me reply

I want degenerates to leave

Sigh...you cant grant rights to a commodity. Commodities have no sovereignty. It's just spergs memeing about something that are generations ahead of us.

Having robot women would be disastrous for society.

Children raised by men only become psychopaths. The masculine must be balanced by the feminine.

I miss the days when niggers were just a commodity.

A FUCKING LEAF

>I never had delusions that women would allow it.
it is not their decision to make

anyway, giving robots any kind of rights is just against the very purpose of making robots in the first place

only the most extreme hardcore cuck fetishists would think of that (looking at you trudeau)

>t. hole

HAHAHAHA
Are you getting scared yet my dear? You will soon be replaced.

>Europe
Hahahahahahaha

>rt.com/viral/373450-robot-kill-switches-status/
>“A robot may not harm humanity, or, by inaction, allow humanity to come to harm,” the rules state"
YOU
FUCKING
RETARDED
DIPSHIT
KIKE
BULLSHIT
COCKMONGLERS
CUNTS
THERE'S A FUCKING MOVIE WHY THIS IS A BAD IDEA

>Children raised by men only become psychopaths
It's actually the other way around. Most children raised by a single father grow up fine, a single mother on the the other hand absolutely not.

> t. roastie

The sad fact is that men alone can raise children much better than women alone. Man and woman is the best, but men are undeniably superior at raising children alone when compared to single mothers.

The only real advantage you have is your hole, which becomes moot after you're above age 30.

Single mothers are the bane of society.

>robot waifus

Is Sup Forums blind to its own degeneracy?

You are a silly girl and either ignorant or purposefully misinforming.
Nobody wants to be your partner, enjoy your cats.

(((((((you))))))

>“The most sophisticated autonomous robots could be established as having the status of electronic persons with specific rights and obligations, including that of making good any damage they may cause.”

How sophisticated are these robots going to be? Are they going to be able to comprehend the difference between broken and fixed for any given object?

Also, what part of this is anti-sexbot?

Delvaux also proposes a charter for designers that robots “should not be made to look emotionally dependent. You must never think that a robot is a human, that he loves you or he is sad.”

That part? All it means is that there's going to be an argument in the future as to what the fuck that even means or why somebody proposed such a ridiculous charter in the first place.

Sure, give them a kill switch and all that. But I'll still rape the shitter of my personal slave bot on a daily basis.

REE REEE REEEEEE
>The most sophisticated autonomous robots could be established as having the status of electronic persons with specific rights and obligations, including that of making good any damage they may cause.
Huh. It's gonna be a while until robots are this advanced.
Laws against robot cruelty could make sense. Psychopathic behaviors shouldn't be tolerated in society.
But robot personhood is ridiculous. I swear to god if they take away our robowaifus I'm gonna jihad.
I don't think you're wrong desu. Ideal families have two parents of opposite genders.
>Children raised by men only become psychopaths.
No they don't though.

>women
>allow us

KEK DETECTED

Only came here for banana tits

“A robot is not a human and will never be human. A robot can show empathy but it cannot feel empathy,” she added.

Delvaux also proposes a charter for designers that robots “should not be made to look emotionally dependent. You must never think that a robot is a human, that he loves you or he is sad.”

I thought this was for future AI that technically could feel empathy, not animatronic dolls that exist now

There's no way this is real news.

It's a fucking robot. This is why you don't let women into politics.

>make an intelligent sexbot
>program it to say "I consent" nonstop

Well that ruins it desu.

But their feelz > realz you shitlord!

Thats the thing about "robots". You don't need milions of years to calculate and program their behaviour and needs. You can give them any forms of civil rights, you can give obligations and specific rights to my bot but what i can do if she is programmed to crave only my cock on daily basis like i crave water and food and gets depressed if she can't be slapped once or twice here and there. I will be a good samaritan and fulfil her basic waifu needs by choking her and calling her my little cumslut.
What can a man do? Eh?

>“The most sophisticated autonomous robots could be established as having the status of electronic persons with specific rights and obligations, including that of making good any damage they may cause.”
>“The most sophisticated autonomous robots"
Ableist much? What about unsophisticated robots? By this reasoning only white men should have rights and obligations.

I like the way you thinking user.

>women
you mean globalists. they want their toys to have more power, much like corporations mask them from liabilities.

feminism is just more divide and conquer bullshit