Guys i got fucking CONSCRIPTION LETTERS WTF DO I DO...

guys i got fucking CONSCRIPTION LETTERS WTF DO I DO. i dont want to die fightning for this shithole pls help ;__________;

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/magazine-17474967
youtube.com/watch?v=SFkANvtxLoY
youtu.be/DKRoGHOb6LI
is.Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

let some chad fugg you in the ass and take pictures while your face is visible, then they wont accept you into army :DDDD

bbc.com/news/magazine-17474967

''They asked me if I had any photographs.'' Gokhan says, ''And I did.''
He had gone prepared with explicit photographs of himself having sex with another man, having heard that it would be impossible to get out of military service without them.
''The face must be visible,'' says Gokhan. ''And the photos must show you as the passive partner.''
The photographs satisfied the military doctors.

Be a bigger man than 99% of Syrians and fight for your goddamn country. Only then will you have our respect.

pretend to be gay / be gay

i did too, and so did everybody else. its pretty fun you should go. theres nothing scary about it, like i bet that 0.05% in turkey dies during conscription

Register you pussy. Every male in the US has to, go on and buck up for your own women, children (though clearly you have neither), and country (that's slowly slipping away too, Hans). You might learn a thing or two.

>gibberish writing
>country with shit 'military'

Stop by the store on your way to report and pick up a bottle of astroglide. Also a small USA flag so when we overrun your position you can claim you love is. We will kill you and your family anyway but the flag might keep you from being tortured.

see

Join the circle and push back until you hear the balls slap dat roach ass....

>or man the fuck up and do your duty

Cool letter. Just become a cleric and accuse them of islamophobia because you follow an obscure Hadith or something that says you don't have to do anything for your country

Enjoy a glorious death on the battlefield as you charge an enemy bunker and get strafed by an A10.

Heard from another roach coward that you can buy it off. Don't be a poorroach.

no they don't in the US you have the draft in wartime not basic training when you turn 18

>WTF DO I DO.

go serve numbnuts

6k €ur is a lot money for a neet ;_____;

Typical fucking roach

You don't deserve to live

My condolences dude, it's always good if you can avoid it... But these times are not those.

If you're lucky you'll get off this shitshow early and return to the father.

you cant buy it like that easy if you have the money.

sometimes government just declares people who were born in some years can buy it off but that doesnt really happen that often.

last 10 years it happened like 2 times.

>all these chickenhawks that have never fought the bully from school, let alone went to war, telling OP to get himself killed
Good show, lads!

Are you medically healthy and fit for service?

If not, you could end up in support role; cook, storeman, pen-pusher.

If you got good marks in school, you could end up in mil intelligence.

If you have time, get your heavy truck driving license so you can get a logistics support role.

Do your time, learn how to use & maintain infantry weapons. You might need those skills later in life to protect your family.

Fail the physical by taking Bath Salts

And? I get your point about not being shipped off to boot camp at 18, though it can happen to damn near every male in the US that's of appropriate age at any point.
My point is that this German (Turk) needs to man the fuck up and fight for his country instead of crying about it. Don't be a bitch.

fug

enjoy ;)

Your military is based, go there if you're dirt poor/middle class. If you have money, just pretend you have a mental disability, is gay or bribe someone.

But your military is one of the most based ones, should definitely join and fight against islam along with your based generals.

HAIL ERDOG! Keep your dick up bro and your ass tight, you'll do fine when you're shipped off to Syria!

Just take your service rifle and shoot yourself. Better than getting burned to death and tortured by IS. besides one less roach is a reward in itself

in norway we get conscription letters too but they take in so few people that if you just write you don't want to you're good to go

Fucking kek.

What a fucked up, backwards country.

Nail the courier's turban to his head.

They don't give a lot of these conscripts bullets in Turkey. Little known secret.

some one can rig a photoshop up for you

Migrate to Germany like everyone else.

>The photographs satisfied the military doctors.

no but seriously
join us here at /sg/ if you aren't here already

does Turkey allow queers in the military? just like, show up in a dress.

go in with an inanimate object up your ass

but make sure it's something you'd want/need while serving, just in case they don't catch it

if you use naked pictures of your mom, it'll be extra insurance, either way

Convert to Christianity and join to kill the demon worshiping Saracens in God's name.

BAD advice, they may check his poop hole, he'll have to make it seem used. Stop giving bad advice user.

You would like more homos in the military, fucking inbred.

holy fuck, russian army might be shit, but at least the language is not ooga booga islam pig rape umlaut umlaut sand pork homo brown mudblood

I can come to Turkey and help Turks dodge draft, for a small fee.
I promise to be gentle.

This, charge for the service.

just say you're saving yourself for gay marriage.

Say you are a journalist

Man up roach. Greece isn't going to invade itself

>If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training, you will be a weapon. You will be a minister of death praying for war. But until that day you are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human fucking beings. You are nothing but unorganized grabastic pieces of amphibian shit! Because I am hard, you will not like me. But the more you hate me, the more you will learn. I am hard but I am fair. There is no racial bigotry here. I do not look down on niggers, kikes, wops or greasers. Here you are all equally worthless. And my orders are to weed out all non-hackers who do not pack the gear to serve in my beloved Corps. Do you maggots understand that?

So is this something everyone gets when they're to do their mandatory service or is this some special military draft that is related to e.g. Syria?

youtube.com/watch?v=SFkANvtxLoY

>And the photos must show you as the passive partner
Wait, so if it's active partner then sure thing bro, that's what our islamist roach army needs?

Would they really send conscripts to Syria, they would have insane losses against the experienced fighters there. I doubt it. Maybe he can apply for some artillery or air denfense brigade.

it's not gay if you do the fucking, its only gay to get fucked. this is an eternal truth.

amcik olma guzelim :P

dying for the republic is the highest honor

haha Im sure your dumb roach commanders wont squander your life in stupid actions

hahahahaha

Or because of the looming/current civil war situation in turkey.

RIP Turkanon

Enjoy getting beheaded by ISIS.

>conscripted
>choice of where to go

:^)

fuck off cuckold

>And the photos must show you as the passive partner
Turkey in a nutshell.

>Get a medical note that you have lumbar scoliosis and flat foot.
>They will never bother you again

I'll be laughing all the way to Armenia if you decide invade

Conscription in civilized countries is always fun.
But that's the turkish military you fingol.

you missed the best part

>decide to invade

>forced conscription
don't you have some NATO partner with a large redneck population who takes care of manpower

>not getting a note about elusive pancreas issues and 1 functional kidney
plen.

Rah!!

I want conscription back, after they got rid of it, everything went to shit.

Kill communist Kurds

I'm pretty sure that only applies to a non-Muslim countries

>implying that sticking your dick in a sweaty, hairy ball-sack hanging, hemorrhoid, dingleberry dangling asshole is not gay.

I bet they did.

>wanting all of your north african refugees to be trained and armed
>assuming they haven't been trained in an ISIS camp already
no germany. no

It wasn't better before. Trust me.

all men who reach age 18 are conscripted unless they are going to university or have some disability/illness that prevents them to do stuff properly.

only military doctors can give the necessary note for such stuff, you cant use private or other type of doctors/hospitals.

some years ago there was a bribe ring within one of the military hospitals in turkey and people got #rekt pretty hard for shit.

act more retarded than usual. That should get you off.

Oh god wow

It's not gay if you are fucking the other dude, bro... It's only gay if you're the one getting fucked.

I ain't gay... HE sucked MY dick!

male dick-broom whisker gay fetish confirmed.

chop off trigger finger

it doesnt. easiest way is to get fat and then lose it back imho.

>you cant use private or other type of doctors/hospitals.
I literally had my aunt use inconclusive and muddy USG pictures to write an opinion that I have only one functional kidney and that my pancreas is all fucked up.
And they aren't.
And I got the "D" category, which is "unfit to serve in peace time" and in case a war happens D's get rear services appointments prio, so logistics and HQ duty.
Also later conscription so plenty of time to gtfo.

>I want conscription back
Makes no sense, they would never use it in any meaningful way and it wouldn't change anything. Maybe they would try to push cultural marxism on the conscripts or let you work as personal servants for the enrichers.

Wait, lads...does this mean WW3 has started?

IS IT FUCKING HABBEDING NAO????????????????????

Post some nudes.

Just say you identity as a woman and request a sex change

Fucking kek

Convert to Christianity and become a conscientious objector.

eh idk, its not like that in turkey. the note has to be written strictly in a military hospital. and not all hospital's notes apply as well, first the military doctor in the hospital that you get check first time writes a note if there is something wrong with you and sends you to a hq hospital or a bigger military hospital and then there they decide if you are unfit or not.

its quite a long process.

go f am.

It would be the joney of a lifetime.

Honestly even if you die atleast you did something good with your life.

Do you guys get payed for going the army ?

What if it's not hairy?

it doesnt work like that famalam.

if you say you identify as a female they ll identify your ass with their boots.

Turkish sounds good my slav friend it looks weird because it is literally less autistic Finnish
youtu.be/DKRoGHOb6LI

>turkey
is.Sup Forums.org/wsg/1484242550052.webm

Convince them you are autistic. It shouldn't be too hard since you frequent here, right?