Million Women March against Trump

The rhetoric of the past election cycle has insulted, demonized, and threatened many of us - immigrants of all statuses, Muslims and those of diverse religious faiths, people who identify as LGBTQIA, Native people, Black and Brown people, people with disabilities, survivors of sexual assault - and our communities are hurting and scared. We are confronted with the question of how to move forward in the face of national and international concern and fear.

MILLION WOMEN'S MARCH IN WASHINGTON, D.C. on JANUARY 21ST, 2017.

womensmarch.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=29pklbK2bmE
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdzAOhSz5i7Vw88k9z7s5crNKsjmtoFigkb1jSuAQJ3-57uKg/viewform?c=0&w=1
womensmarch.com/mission/
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/01/12/anti-trump-womens-march-backed-soros-funded-groups/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's be around 3,000 at best

1000*

They're already fighting over race

Jesus, imagine the line for the bathroom..

Black women hate white women lol.

So are we going to hear a speech about a dream involving shemales, xemales, genderfluids, furrysexuals, transphobephobics, asexual etc...

They are expecting more than 200,000

it will be a few hundred fat dykes at best and when their hovents run out of battery they'll stop, probably somewhere in virginia

Might just be a million pound march then.

Good for them, the lardasses need it.

Same reason why Occupy Wall Street died

>Expecting
Well I'm expecting money to fall from the sky

This shouldn't even happen in a Democracy. I wonder who the mastermind behind this is? I wonder who fiances this kind of crap.

(((Who))) indeed

Shit weather. Upper middle class white women don't like rain ruining their makeup. I expect a few thousands.

I wonder if he lost a billion recently

>women
>leading anything successful
Will be a shitshow, Kek wills it.

Internet friends, my wife wants to go to the mini march in my state and invited me. What can I do to be subtly subversive while there?

I want to go to the inuaguration but my roommate is trying to make us go to this MWM, I can't really just say I would not be caught dead at that march and actually want to watch Trump.

She wasn't very happy when I went to the brooklyn Bernie rally with a sign that had his supporters as teletubbies and his smug face as the sun.

Guys. We all need to register for this. Tell them we are coming. They need to know how many are going to be there to have the proper services set up. So if we make them think there will be 2 million people coming they will have to spend a shit load of money for police and other services. This could be yuge.
>75% of DC cops show up to protect the event
>~500 women show up
>???
>Lulz

So they're going to march there and then do what?

If the economy is doing so well why are there a million jobless women?

Trips agrees with you

>666

KEK has spoken to us lads.

Show up in a MAGA hat

Setup the link, Kek has blessed this mission

Idiots dont believe him. 666 is evil Trip. If they think 2million will come it will encourage atleast 1million more real participiants. So in the end, you fucks help them get the critical Mass.

They are part of a wider plan to get rid of Trump. All the media in Europe and most in America is anti Trump bias, and has been since he began to run for president. This has never happened before in the history of the USA. Trump is 200% right about the media.

youtube.com/watch?v=29pklbK2bmE

>liberals literally equate being black with being disabled
>the left has become a bunch of hateful, regressive racists while the right has become a bunch of rational and tolerant progressives
You L I T E R A L L Y cannot make this shit up.

let's organize a million muslim men march on the same day/place and see how that goes

>tfw you're a woman from croatia who'd be proud to live in america and to witness inauguration and seeing these degenerate ungrateful sluts makes you almost crush own teeth from anger

why live?

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdzAOhSz5i7Vw88k9z7s5crNKsjmtoFigkb1jSuAQJ3-57uKg/viewform?c=0&w=1

I entered my email as [email protected]
It accepted it!

Will you be my hr gf?

sorry user I love my bf bigly

O-ok. :'(

But inauguration is on the 20th. Dumb dykes, nobody will care after Trump is already sworn in.

i wonder if Sup Forums's efforts to sign up thousands of participants that won't show up had anything to do with that

also a reminder that the black ones are telling the white ones they're only allowed to march and not talk

>bigly
>not big league

HERETIC

THIS

Washington will smell like a fucking fish market.

On the upside, get some of these fatties some exercise

So many pussies to grab.

I wonder how it would go if the crowd really were made of all women. They'd eventually all turn on each other.

Kek has spoken!

We need to amplify that way more so we can continue exploiting cracks in the left and bring more of the white women to our cause. They can keep the shit skins

you mean . . .

MILLION UNATTRACTIVE WOMEN MARCH

>woman in croatia
pls be in zagreb

Fan the flames on social media. Push the narrative that white females SHOULD NOT talk during this march, since 60% of them voted for dumpf

Watch like 200 fat sluts show up and get laughed at

I have to cater for my mom's woman's group on saturday as they make signs and plans for this.

Any ideas? Maybe slip in a "My wifes Daughter rights exist" sign?

THIS

underrated post

My cousin is going to this, so ashamed

if us men still had pride and our patriarchy we would beat these ugly she beasts into submission

Make sure she understands that as a non-PoC, she is welcome to OBSERVE AND RESPECT the Women of Color and their right to be heard, and should therefore NOT SPEAK or otherwise interfere in their protest.

More like the Fat Dyke Shuffle.

I honestly hope someone confronts her with that exact narrative

>The rhetoric of the past election cycle has insulted, demonized, and threatened many of us - immigrants of all statuses, Muslims and those of diverse religious faiths, people who identify as blablabla

Are they blind to the fact that the msm publicly and unapologetically fellates them for just existing? Or do they require some sort of monetary offset?

I hope some of them fall and can't get up.

My wife is painfully liberal and is going to the harpy march in dc

Who should tell them that they're marching AFTER the inauguration?

>LGBTQIA

wat

lets call it the slut waddle

Did she convince you to name your kids after smug literature for elitists?

*starts hitting other women...*
Oh... I'm still with you; I just think you look like a whore.

good get them all in one place then napalm the area

cuck

Won`t it trigger the lgbt community.

Fucking this.

Never seen an attractive anti-Trump chick. Mostly blue haired college fish mouths or landwhales with some hajib wearing skags for good measure.

This, we should meme it somehow. Start throwing ideas out, anons.

No, our kids have normal names.
I said she was going, I refused.

You should start packing your shit and left her, but take your kids with you. Try to divorce meanwhile you talk shit about her in all levels so you keep the custody, redpill your kids and left her alone. DO IT before SHE DO THE SAME TO YOU... sorry my bad english

savage bantz

I appreciate the advice, but in the non-autistic world outside of Sup Forums you don't get divorced because of political views. And she despises how the liberal utopia, aka Maryland, is being run. She'll be conservative in a few years, she just needs more time to shake the college brainwashing off.

nice trips satan

take care then.

51% of white women voted for Trump.

K

>Sjwism eats itself

>The rhetoric of the past election cycle has insulted, demonized, and threatened many of us - immigrants of all statuses, Muslims and those of diverse religious faiths, people who identify as LGBTQIA, Native people, Black and Brown people, people with disabilities, survivors of sexual assault
No it didn't. Where do they get this shit from?

Its from the official website.

womensmarch.com/mission/

I don't agree with it.

UNLIMITED
PUSSYGRAB
WORKS

Kek remember that other event when those black women were telling white cucks to get to the back of the parade? Hope same thing happens

>Making fun of me is rape

>You ought to be castrated you white cis racist normative microsexist heteromalesupremacist shitlord

So you like BBC

Fucking hell there is more to the lgbqtxia cant we literally call them the alphabet soup group and be fucking done with the letters

Impossible. Megyn Kelly doesn't have that many fans anymore.

If I can not show up for class because I'm hungover, I'm pretty sure people can not show up for a goddamn march.

>alphabet soup group
i will do my best to make this catch on

Where are the black bitches hating on the white women? I don't doubt that this is happening I just want to know where I can read there comments because leftist infighting is lulzy.

I sure wonder (((who)) would profit from degeneracy

Honestly my brother came up with this while making fun of his fat feminist teacher,i don't worry about him becoming a feminist cuck so thats pretty decent for me

Top kek, let's meme it

hmmm will "one million" women marching towards one count as a stand your ground case?

I bet all my personal possessions this is organised by a Jew.

Damn you won.

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/01/12/anti-trump-womens-march-backed-soros-funded-groups/

Seems it was organized by Top Jew, Soros.

>Satan AKA Kek our lord never lies

Register as men or women? You think registering as a ton of white hetero men will cause them to call it off?

holy landwhale batman!
that fucking blubber bitch. fuck body acceptance SJW bullshit. kill em all!