Visiting Sup Forums Sites in Germany

I plan on visiting Germany early this summer. Does user have ideas on where to go in order to experience pic related and significant political sites of the Third Empire? What time of year is best?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franconian_Switzerland
youtube.com/watch?v=8gc7en7EuEo
femjoy.com/sets/114352_xfq874
femjoyhunter.com/belinda-sexy-dirndl/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berghof_(residence)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berchtesgaden
youtube.com/watch?v=XRzybX-ge5o
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hitler_birthplace_memorial_stone
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Switzerland

Bavaria forget the rest

>significant political sites of the Third Empire
Are you a racist shithead?

Who is this cock dock?

Come to Munich

Hello Guy

>significant political sites of the Third Empire?

There aren't a lot. Most have been turned into holocaust memorials. Maybe the Reichsparteigelände in Nuremberg.

Bavaria is just gay desu

Grew up in Germany, if you go to Bavaria check out Bamberg, they used to have an American military base there, but it closed. It's a nice little city. You can go to little Switzerland, don't even have to go to real Switzerland.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franconian_Switzerland

Pic souce?

this really makes u think

Bavaria ftw

>Reichsparteigelände in Nuremberg
If you enjoy parking lots :^)

Did the Austrians ever knock down the house where Hitler was born? I saw they wanted to do that a couple months ago.

Bavaria is the Texas of Germany

Visit the Nuremberg stadium where Hitler did his speeches, you can even go to the balcon itself and hold your own speech
youtube.com/watch?v=8gc7en7EuEo

Best time of year: June, July, August, the only time of year people go outside and are approachable and outdoor activities take place, the rest of the year basically sucks regarding the weather and cultural events

For finding actual German people avoid any city with more than 50,000 inhabitants, the bigger it is the more progressive it is.

To have fun though I recommend big cities in western Germany. Frankfurt, Cologne, Düsseldorf and the Ruhr area are basically the German swag centers.

Stay in your shithole, 60 precenter

West germany KEK there are literally more turks on the streets than germans coming from somebody who is living in Bochum

Yes.

whatever you do stay away from East Germany
its Literally S.T.A.L.K.E.R tier

Here's the source, since OP baited with tits
femjoy.com/sets/114352_xfq874
Model's name is Belinda at FemJoy

the world needs more people like you

femjoyhunter.com/belinda-sexy-dirndl/

>there are literally more turks on the streets than germans
That's because nazi faggots like you are too scared to leave the house.

That's not Germany! That's Switzerland! LOOK AT THOSE ALPS!

don't bother researching anything about East Germany. its all fake propaganda.

Fact is its a dead wasteland and there is nothing there besides ruins.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berghof_(residence)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berchtesgaden

nothing but endless ruins.

Thanks

fuck switzerland

tips

Sorry that eastern Germany can't compete with the likes of Duisburg, Bremerhaven, Offenbach and Mannheim.

Kek.
Checked.

yes everyone who wants to go to germany should go to western germany and AVOID east germany at all costs.

Is there anyplace in Europe not infected with headscarf vermin?

In Berlin there's a few buildings in old town that left the outside facade the way it was since WW2. The concrete is absolutely covered in bullet holes. You can also still see some of the rubble where the SS headquarters was. The fall of Berlin must've been a pretty horrific battle judging by the looks of it.

Eh, makes me wanna go there and larp as a stalker

would rape/10

Don't bother with western Germany, it's literally the poorer and heartless version of the US east coast

no
its not worth it
you will lose your life, there is nothing to find there.
just empty ruins.

Are you trying to keep people away from your comfy post Soviet shithole?

Show us all the good pictures you take.

I think I will go to East Germany and see what you are hiding with the horrible photos.

Please don't act like a Sup Forums browser when actually visiting. The normies will not understand and just think you are a racist.

DELET THIS

don't worry, if I want to visit germany I go to bayern, everything else is shit and you are slav rapebeebs

Iceland, isle of man ?

My I travel to Germany with my burger arsenal. It seems that open carry might be a good idea.

Of course not. I will represent his board with honor.

there is nothing comfy here, just empty ruins.

there is nothing to hide, its empty dead land where nothing grows.

good boobs

All those amazing old houses, lovely waterfall, beautifull mountains, and then you look below and see :Fucking british tea, chinese foods, headscarfed sandniggers, european, american and (chinese ?) flag.

Swiss need to cleanse itself

>just empty ruins
yes, but is the land owned? can a squatter come and build a home without consequences? looks like land prime for conquering and colonizing to me.

why is east germany such a hellhole when it's full of pure germans?

i guess y'all ain't the master race after all :^)

>inbred, racist , flooded with immigrants

sure.

I want to go to Germany for Oktoberfest.

You will get fined for defending yourself
pic: average street in Düsseldorf in autumn

>everything else is shit and you are slav rapebeebs
almost, nobody lives in eastern germany, its dead land. even the slav rape babbys moved to western germany 20 years ago when the wall fell.
nobody bothered to rebuild anything here.

Germany state sponsored propaganda sometimes tries to pretend that this is not the case, usually with fake pictures of East german locations (all fake).
What happens is that you will be robbed at the east german internal border and probably just vanish.

the land is dead, nothing grows there and nobody will bother to bring you any goods there, there is an internal border between east and west germany, you will be stopped, searched, robbed and sent back.
the few people who live there are very butthurt about everything and hate outsiders such as you.

Can confirm, when you go to Marienplatz. A fucking shopping district with MARIA in the name, and you see so many headscarves, niggers and other sand nigger subhumans, the hitler intensifies inside you !

Can I get a sauce on this beautiful Aryan blonde OP?

Don't come.
You will just shit up the country with your fat disgusting ass.
If you do anyway, know that sharting in public is not OK in Europe...

germany

Because people just moved to the west when the wall fell. it didn't fell for real they just changed it in that you can leave but can't go back.

nobody invests there and nobody bothers to build something.
its dead.
just forget it exists and don't ever bother coming here.

same fate as all of eastern europe under soviet controll, they simply took everything that was worth anything and left empty husks back.

east germany and prussia used to have good industry, not anymore.

but yes, ofc your post was just bait, i know.

Visit berlin.

Its has a new natural phenomenon called darkness on daytime.

Also carry a dagger with max 12cm lenght with you, the darkness talks arabic and attacks people.

for pic related, you first stop in ukraine to buy a young whore.

and why doesn't the government invest and promote investment in the region?

This looks like your average American city. I'm not joking.

I've been to Germany for work 20+ times, and Oktoberfest is the worse time to go. You can't actually buy beer anywhere unless you pay hundreds of euros for a private table or go super early, claim a seat, and not get up. Unless you want to go to actually taste beer, and not for hanging out with friends or meeting new people, its terrible.

I never saw a muslim here (northeastern hungary)

but without the nigger influence. it looks like a white slum

all the money is needed fo dem programs

lack of domesticable large mammals, native food crops and convoluted coastline

first and foremost, it is not a german government in favor of the german populace at all and secondly, we don't even get the same money as the west germans for exactly the same job. the wall is still there, just not visible.

you can do the same job here in east germany and get about 400 dollars less than you would get in west germany, amazing isn't it.

Your new shitskin overlords say different.

>there is an internal border between east and west germany, you will be stopped, searched, robbed and sent back.
the few people who live there are very butthurt about everything and hate outsiders such as you.

user is full of shit, he's just trying to false flag the Muslims into going to West Germany.

fucking kikes

Don't know anyone who goes to Oktoberfest; it's an insanely overcrowded tourist trap. I can have better beer, better food and a comfy atmosphere only 500m away from where I live. And it will be cheaper, too.

This image makes my physically ill

youtube.com/watch?v=XRzybX-ge5o

That one German posting depressing looking pictures of eastern Germany isn't even lying.

I live here, it does look like this during the winter.

indeed, they even took our ovens and we pay to this day and for the future to come money to israel...

There is a reason why they have the tradition of wearing these things. Russian women wear them too. Nuffin wrong with it.

Much better to go to a smaller regional one.
I would recommend wine festivals in the Pfaltz...

>femjoyhunter.com/belinda-sexy-dirndl/

dresden is cool, frauenkirche is rebuilt i hear

Do you know the meaning of the tradition? If there is any symbolism behind it?

>Iceland
Has about half a dozen SJW's in pretty high political places and they're importing any rapeugees they can get
>Isle of man
Completely lost cause
Fuckin bastards have two mosques on the island and they blast mudslime music on the hour and the people are 100% refugees welcome

>wanting to work in the few remaining coal mines in some east german shithole
dude pls

Muslims already avoid east germany because they fell for the government propaganda.
They arrived in empty lands and figured "hey they want that WE work here", then they all fucked off to west germany for gibs

propaganda.

kind of
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hitler_birthplace_memorial_stone

> As of 2016, the Austrian government intends to expropriate the owner and to demolish the building

Such a hideous place...

i didn't say anyone would want to, but then again, at least we have about 60% less shitskins in eastern germany, as you must know - still bad though.

>even the windows are crying blood

truly

I heard before the renaissance era in europe also married women would wear headscarves too as a symbol for modesty

Damn so communism was a true plague of god after all. Even the teuton master race cant recover

>for peace, freedom, and democracy
>just have to steal the house from some old woman first

Then why is the US such a shithole? Your GDP per capita is like twice as high as east germany. Is pulling Tyrone out of your wives that expensive?

Fly into Frankfurt.

Near Paderborn theres a Nazi Castle with lots of interesting shit. They even have English audiobooks.

Also visit the Neander Valley (Neander Tal in Deutsch) and see the home of the Better Homo.

Take some time on the trains, go to smaller towns/areas and admire the "Nazi" infrastructure projects.

That is Kalkreiße in Erfurt, which is an industry area. The rest of the town is very beautiful, pic related.

Degenerate

i am sure we could, but there is nothing done at all to recover.
the government doesn't care, they have bigger plans.

you can imagine the horror from an east german viewpoint, who is used to the communist whip, that marxism is getting a strong foothold in the west and is going apeshit.
there is a reason east germany is the most rightwing in the whole of germany atm.