FACEBOOK DEATH Girl, 12, streams her own suicide on Facebook Live

thesun.co.uk/news/2594640/girl-12-streams-her-own-suicide-on-facebook-live-for-20-minutes-after-being-sexually-abused-by-a-relative-and-cops-are-powerless-to-take-it-down/
thesun.co.uk/news/2594640/girl-12-streams-her-own-suicide-on-facebook-live-for-20-minutes-after-being-sexually-abused-by-a-relative-and-cops-are-powerless-to-take-it-down/

Why didn't you stop her, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SYER-swLU58
u.nya.is/ritagt.mp4
theync.com/12-years-old-american-girl-commits-suicide-by-hanging-on-live-app.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=4ekiQzgvLwg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

knew it was sexual abuse.

was such a qt too, too bad.

I'm skeptical since this case literally calls out for, "PLEASE LET LAW ENFORCEMENT INTERRUPT FACEBOOK STREAMS"

it's for the best. imagine having to date that train wreck in a few years.

She'd light your house on fire and do doughnuts in your vegetable garden.

Link? Must fap.

or she would turn into a submissive little kitten whos into dd/lg fantasies and literally be your willing slave

>qt

This bitch upstaged my god damn birthday

In all seriousness though this is a sad case, she was way too young to be thinking of killing herself if she was from a normal functional household.

I'm against slavery, but if they willingly sign up for slavery, is it actually slavery?

eh shes just 12, shes qt for a child.

would pinch her cheek.

Will quit NoFap 2017 if someone provides the video

bump

facebook wants shit like this to happen, because it gets people riled up in fear and easier to control. facebook wanted the niggers to capture a white retard on their platform

Imagine her hair down

So, what about that video. I was promised a video. Or are [they] rusing me again?

i guess it is because you can do whatever you want to her, stuff that a normal human wouldnt pretty much accept.

A year into my previous Relationship I found out my ex was raped, twice, when she was 15. After we talked about it our Sex Life went from normal to batshit insane. It started as "Play" Tape, and ended with that I broke her jaw when she asked me to hit her harder and harder. During Sex. I spent 2 days in jail after the doctor we went to called the cops. He suspected I was abusing her. She could have gotten me Big time. I was Lucky as fuck she didn't fuck me over.

She was qt indeed

RIP & F

Somebody post the fucking video ffs

pretty nice face in general imho, she would be a real piece if she had the chance to grow up.

This is old news. There must have been 100 threads about this loser on Friday.

But the problem is that when she changes her mind, she'd rat you out for the cops. So I guess you'd need to chain her to the radiator as insurance.

But a chain is cheaper than taking her out to fancy restaurants. So it works out.

Are you going to link it or what? you fucking nigger. Apparently the video is still up.

happy belated birthday user

It's all over the internet, go find it you lazy fat pricks

Tragic

>She started a YouTube channel a few days before
>She looks happy with her little brother
>It's still open
>Watched the hanging video later
>TFW you could have save her

I didn't ask for these feelings.
The video is on bestgore, you search it newfags.

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE VIDEO YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS

OLD Sup Forums USED TO DELIVER UNLIKE NEWFAGS

My girl is kinda like that. She was raped when she was six, and im pretty sure she wants me to cut her with my straight razor

But British girls go bad. they spoil around 22.

cheers m8!

no one ever ratted me out for the cops so far.

its a risk but idk, some specific type of broken girls never rat you out, they just require your infinite attention and care.

I don't want to google this shit
come on someone just fucking link it

I wish I didn't watch it :(

So... a 12yo plasters on the makeup trying to look older and then is surprised that she got the D?

Stupid vacuous mole.

this is what happens when the parents don't provide iphone 7's

Why does this keep getting posted here? It's barely notable Sup Forums shit

youtube.com/watch?v=SYER-swLU58

The jump is at :40

Yeah, I was with a girl that needed to be ordered around all day. What to wear, what to do, etc. Classic dom stuff.

Fucking strayans.

>he broke your jaw how is that not abuse
>no no I was asking for it
God the cops probably looked like they where going to shoot you in the back when you walked lol

its all about how much you take care of yourself imho unless you have really bad genetics.

99% of the time girls are told and taught to use makeup by their Mom or older sister

Don't watch it: u.nya.is/ritagt.mp4

suicide is for the weaklings

I expected some Bud Dwyer shit, not a blurry potato cam

Have you been there? I think it's the beer (they drink too much of it) and the air (it rots everything.)

thats pretty rude.

i still didnt watch it, shit like this really give me a heartache.

kinda. i had my way with underages before.

If youa re going to post here user, at least post current events. We all et mews as it happens. Posting shit for more than a week ago is not a contribution.

This also has nothing to do with /pol

Fuck off to /b

post the yt channel and the hanging video.

She burger? where she from

not really, girls just see their mother doing make up and want to do the same in order to get the attention of the father. this is some old freudian shit, first starts to happen around age 2-3 imho, i kinda saw this in my sister as well, but when she grew up she never wanted to do make up at all.

if a young girl is doing make up like that clearly someshit is wrong with her. maybe a lot of things but i d bet my money on abuse.

t. Mehmood Adeel Abdullah Al-Frog

Will the upcoming roachiphate be into it, or crack down? Not sure what their perspective is on home slavery.

Was she still twitching after 2 minutes?
Is that possible?

Yeah, it's pretty shit tbqh

12 year olds are so hot these days. Mmmmm

Noice

90% of women climax during rape. She was trying to recreate the most powerful orgasm she ever had.

You know understand why refugees are welcome

where can i watch the video

That was fucking awesome. I wish more kids would be based like her. I could do without that whole "I'm sorry" shit, instead replacing it with an admission of uselessness that every fucking kid should utter before necking themselves.

And there goes that last little bit of humanity.

I would have risked jail time for her.

Can you read? Or are you too stoned?

>2017 the year of our Lord
>Still subscribing to Freud's hugely discredited pseudoscience and sexual fetishism

Nuke yourself, you filthy roach.

What shit lighting

i havent been to bongland but met brit girls in turkey, they were really qt3.14s in general. really nice accent as well, loved the way one of the chicks talking, i guess she had some scot heritage as well.

theync.com/12-years-old-american-girl-commits-suicide-by-hanging-on-live-app.htm

Here's the full video

Honestly, this is so fucking tragic it's unreal. Watched it and the sounds made in the begining are heartbreaking.

The absolute madwoman

What the hell is wrong with her? She wasn't even bad looking.

>"""horrific""" video

Fucking normies.

i didnt understand what you mean.

whats roachiphate?

eh freud was right about many things imho.

Man, who the fuck tells these kids that suicide it an acceptable answer (rhetorical)? You can tell she had some strong left qualities and probably thought it was the end of the world. Fucking faggot neglectful parents probably only indulged her and never actually told their child about what's wrong and right.

epic

99% rape.

>heartbreaking
It was a useless, jobless kid. Your heart is only broken cos now you can't wife the kid, Ahmed.

THREAD THEME
youtube.com/watch?v=4ekiQzgvLwg

sad af tqbh but I can imagine the pain and at such young age where would she go?

Unconcious, then dead, then rigamortis.

>useless, jobless kid.
she was 12 we all are pretty useless at that age

for the true submissive, it's freedom

CRAAAAAAWLING IIIIIIN MY SKIIIIIIIIIIIIN

she was 12, what were you when you were 12 shithead?

>le i ll act edgy and 4chinz will love me
gtfo

Exactly, hence why I said this:

>le "shocking" edgy comment.

Redditors really did invade.

>It was a useless, jobless kid

Lol what a dumbass Darwin at work

>i had my way with underages before.
[this user claimed this post was a joke]

The constant swaying and the light in the background fading just makes it too creepy.

This shit happens all the time, there have been loads of Sup Forums viewing parties. Only newsworthy when its a girl does it on facebook I suppose though.

THESE WOUUUUUNNNNDS THEY WILLLLLLL NOT HEEEEAAAAALLLLLL

What do you think I use for reference in my opinion of children?

Not looking to shock. I literally believe this. If I ever had a kid, I would go full Casey Anthony on it and not regret a single fucking thing.

EVERYTHING YOU SAY TO MEEEEEEEEEEE

i really did have my way with underages before, 15-16 year olds.

Heres what pisses me off. The statement that "Children" should have full unfettered access to the internet. "This" is what happens when you give 8-16 year olds full-access to the internet, social media, and smart phones. As "Horrible" as it is....it needs to stay up, as a reminder to parents on why NOT to give children access to these things. Hands down, if she didnt have a smart phone, facebook, or the net in her hand 24/7 this wouldn't have happened. It's sad, but necessary.

>decide to kill self on video online
>record with camera facing direct sunlight on a low quality camera in portrait orientation

Also, I bet if society didn't make such a big deal over sexual assault she wouldn't have done this. People get punched in the face or lose a limb and they don't kill themselves. They just move forward, but the moment someone pokes their generals it's hysteria and suicide as if they could never recover.

saving this

That's some pretty grim shit

kikes