The 44th President

There he goes, Sup Forums
Off the stage for the last time.

Any somber or non aggressive thoughts?
Do you wish him the best? I mean, he was our president for 8 years. Does that mean anything to you, even if you didn't favor his administration?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allies_of_World_War_II
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>There he goes, Sup Forums
>Off the stage for the last time.

Don't let the door hit ya, where the slave-master split ya.

I wish him the best.

I was no fan of his presidency, but he's not a monster. He had a vision for helping the country that just didn't pan out well with the way our Republic works. He wasn't the first president like that and he won't be the last.

That being said, I hope he stays away for the most part. I don't expect him to though.

All things considered, still better than Bush overall

>Does that mean anything to you, even if you didn't favor his administration?

No, both you and King Nigger can go die in a fire.

I hope that he lives a quiet, nice life away from the press where he never feels the need to speak up about anything ever.

I really hate how everything he takes credit for every time he speaks is a comparison to the economic conditions of when he took office and now.

Bro, you were elected in a recession. Of course things got better. Of course the markets went up. That's the only direction they could go. And further more you're not responsible for the free market improving no more than Bush is for it failing. You ARE however responsible for sanctions that have hurt productivity and slowed growth, all while doubling the national debt.

the least bad thing I can say about Obama is that he was a "cool" dude, always "chilling" with SNL and stuff.

other than that, I feel absolutely nothing. no hate, no anger. just really an almost total lack of any emotional reaction whatsoever. empty. like Obama and his belief system, and the things he did.

then i think ... an awful, cultural Marxist shit ... but I do like some of the things he did (Sup Forums don't hate me)... I like that he changed the culture of the presidency and the white house to be more open and friendly, in a way. however we know that's kind of the whole "Brave New World" issue we're dealing with, i'm just saying

Good riddance

>I hope that he lives a quiet, nice life away from the press where he never feels the need to speak up about anything ever.
Basically this.
He was my president so he gets some respect from me simply because I respect the system and the republic.

But he will lose that respect if he inserts himself as this mouthpiece of the Democratic party.
Once out of office, most presidents walk a fine line between having a vocal opinion on things and staying out of it. Even Bill did that until his wife made him campaign for her. I pray Obongo stays true to this tradition.

>"If I'd be German, I'd be voting Merkel."
>"You know, with the refugees, Merkel did absolutely the right thing."
t. king nigger

Good riddance!

Shitbag, but I wish everyone the best.

>That's the only direction they could go
get a load of this guy!

>I like that he changed the culture of the presidency and the white house to be more open and friendly, in a way. however we know that's kind of the whole "Brave New World" issue we're dealing with, i'm just saying
Bro, he was super condescending to everyone that disagreed with him. He just had a good speachwriter. Watch the address again, everything he says is a snipe at Trump and Trump supporters, framed in the context of "oh I'm being unbiased here, we should all respect opinions, it's just that if you disagree with X, then you're killing democracy"

In terms of being a "President for all Americans", he failed hard. He was one of the most divisive presidents we have ever had by far. Yes, I understand that for some people he was their champion, and that will be remembered in the books, but Obama reeked of elitism over the common man nonetheless.

Are you implying that the stimulus package and bailing out the auto industry did jack shit?

What are the chances of him just going away? Not completely obviously, but I more so mean not becoming this figurehead of the DNC.

having that many people at his disposal and trying to hold off 22 countries that assisted/actively fought for the allies and did so for 6 years.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allies_of_World_War_II

i'm implying that it can go down even further..
>Are you implying that the stimulus package and bailing out the auto industry did jack shit?
Saved millions of jobs, The Dear Leader has some work to do if he intends to ever beat that.

>stay true to tradition
>support trump
pick one fagit

who?

Maybe after a trillion years of watching him on fire in hell I'll lose the rageboner I have for this asshole.

>Saved millions of jobs, The Dear Leader has some work to do if he intends to ever beat that.
Debatable