Why did you vote for him, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

12news.com/yourvoice
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>16% think whites are a superior race

Nice. Let's get that number bigger

>GOP voters in South Carolina
lol ofc a bunch of hicks are buttmad over the civil war

Still way too low, burger. Keep working on it!

I think each and every muslim over the age of 4 should be tattooed a serial number on the arm. I think there should be a national database containing fingerprints, a biometric portrait and DNA sample from each of them.

Bonus points: Make them wear a green crescent on their breast and back of all of their clothes in public.

Good thing we have kraut-bro to offer advice. I'm also fairly certain the US already have camps that can be used, with few modifications.

>source: polling

This seems wrong

A color is not superior - The highest IQ race is.

Yes, we mongoloids are the superior race indeed.

To ban moslems from the US, duh.

Glad to be of service.

But seriously: They pose a real problem. Just because of them and only in the past two years, women haven't been able to enjoy open pools, carnivals, festivals and other city parties anymore. They pose a concrete and observable threat to our way of life as we speak.

I think that only false tolerance is preventing the drastic steps we should take to reverse this problem.

>Source: poll of GOP voters in SC
Pretty much makes this whole image bullshit as it only applies to one state that is essentially "Full of conservatives" meme
>Wants confederate flag flying on state grounds
There's literally nothing wrong with this.
>16% of trump supports think whites are a superior race
Wow, 16%... that's practically fucking nothing.

Because we now have the best entertainment in politics we ever had?

more like some shit that south carolina cryptodemocrat neocon lindsay gram fabricated to make trump look bad

Japan?

I believe your pic says Trump SUPPORTERS. Although get rid of Islam permanently and Id be cool.

How many of these (((responses))) were liberals saying they were Trump supporters to make him & his actual supporters look bad?

because fascism is the only true answer to the survival of our country.

Mudslims are nasty people

I didn't want to bleed out in a god forsaken Russian snow bank because of kikes and "muh lgtbbqsauce"

>data based on the 100 people in the middle of bumfuck nowhere who where kind enough to stick around and answer our questions.
I wonder who could be behind this.

Public Policy Polling is behind this

>confederate flag
>not traitorous as fuck
I guess you're ok with soviet and nazi flags in federal buildings.

Unironic revenge for the way (((they))) treated Ron Paul.

Also, the Wall sounds pretty cool.

>Public Policy Polling
>Public Policy Polling is a U.S. Democratic polling firm based in Raleigh, North Carolina. PPP was founded in 2001 by businessman Dean Debnam, the firm's current president and chief executive officer.
huh. they could release the questions they asked. I'd like to see if any of the questions they asked were either loaded, unclearly worded, or anything else.

> Only 16% think whites are superior
The rest of those things are right.

>South Carolina

Hahaha

Literally nothing wrong with any of this.

Working on it

Heil Hitler

I honestly voted for him because I want traditional values back.

What I mean by this is that America is so weak and a joke to other countries. Other countries look at us and laugh because of how fat, slobbish, and how mentally fucked up we are.

I mean look at us. We are a nation that thinks it's okay for models to be fat cows and parade on stage because if we don't accept it, it's "fat shaming." We're a nation that accepts women to dress like sluts because if we don't let them, that's considered "slut shaming." Feminists are also ruining our country and making this generation of men into pussies. This generation doesn't have normal men or women anymore.

I have nothing against gay people, but because some transgenders and gay people are mental, this generation is being taught that there are now more than 2 types of gender. I can't even pronounce some of them.

USA is a joke. My country is a joke. Everything is being spoon fed now. It's really sad.

And honestly, these liberals need to grow up. They keep bashing Trump, and it's just childish. It's enough already. If you don't like him, just deal with it.

Honestly if Hillary won, I wouldn't give a shit. But if she won, nothing would improve or get done.

Trump is just starting. You never know what's going to happen. He might do a good job. He might do a bad job. Give the man a chance.

I found all your parents
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4Zdx97A63s

It is. its only brain dead southern carolinas polled

>I honestly voted for him because I want traditional values back.

First and foremost, this.

Secondly, because I think he will be better for my working class family than Shillary.

Thirdly, because Hillary's foreign policy is nightmarish.

>what do you think "Make America Great Again" means?
>completely ignore the fact that it means bringing jobs into the country

Most Americans voted for Trump for employment, whether that's to land a job or keep their job. Of course a bunch of elitist Hollywood fucks would try to attack those people.
>are you suggesting that the FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT didn't help the economy?!
>is your precious job really worth THE FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT's legacy?!

High 5 bro. I was legit about to post this exact thing

I agree with everything except barring homos and wishing the South had won the Civil War.

If they were asking the questions in NC they would be simple and full of one sylable words so the poor retards could understand

I would but Im not a whiny faggot like you. The civil war was no different than the revolution war. Fewer atrocities haver been committed under the confederate flag.

THE JEWS TOLD ME TOO

>1 post by this ID

Sage

>Muslims barred from entering US
Of course these dangerous, parasitic shitskins should be denied entry. Look at Europe; they only bring ruin

> Islam to be made illegal
Ban the practice of worshipping a pedophilic rapist and warmonger? Makes perfect sense in a civilized society.

> National database of US Muslims
See above. These people are degenerates and need to be monitored. They cannot be trusted.

> Gays and lesbians banned from entering the US
Degeneracy. Little threat of physical violence (unlike Mudslimes) but their cultural destruction quite potent

> Wish the South had won the Civil War
Why is this a problem? It harms no one.

>Confederate flag on state grounds
The flag is an important part of American history. Only attention whores, degenerates looking for muh reparations, and those who profit from them are the only people who make this a "controversy"

>Think whites are a superior race
Look at history and tell me this isn't true. Look at what's happening to Europe when so many nonwhite hordes are allowed to invade

The pendulum had to swing back. SJW's have become so insufferable that we had to vote them out of office. Sure Hillary wasn't a full-on SJW (except the feminist part), but she was happy to embrace their crazy in exchange for votes.

Trump comes along and says things like "I'm sick of this politically correct crap" and "we need to curb illegal immigration" and "radical islamic terror is the problem" and "America first". It's refreshing to have someone with enough balls to call out the bullshit in the big chair for a while. Even women secretly are happier with an alpha male running things rather than some old feminist bitch that would really let her donors make the decisions.

all sounds good to me.

this is the only positive aspects i see coming from a trump presidency, unfortunately feel his colleagues are way too extreme in their views on all of those issues.

Gas all mass replies

Check of agreement

That all sounds great though

To make lefties butthurt as fuck

I definitely didn't sage and report your post for being against the board rules by being just a picture without an argument or proposal for a discussion.

This. SJWs needed to get blown the fuck out by some one who promised the complete opposite of anything they wanted. Hillary while not a Radical SJW, would have definitely just bent over to them, on top of already being corrupt.

Trump hopefully will put an end to SJW and PC bullshit

Hes right. Thats why people voted for him.

Wow, 16% of the 26.3% percent of the population that voted for trump are fucking awesome. I'm proud to be an American who agrees with all the things listed in your post, OP.

Where do they even get these numbers? I got a real fact for you.

Your statistics are 100% made up.

No one could poll this correctly, so they might as well figure on everyone continuing to lie to the media and their (((polling))) methods.

An israeli friend of mine convinced me he was best for his country
Just learned they worked overtime to get him elected
Was I played?

Nah, the jews are in civil war right now. The American jews, who control the media, were shilling with her the whole time. The Israeli jews shilled for Trump because they hate mud skins.

What are you even doing here Yankee scum?

Pretty based.

still trusting (((polls)))) after what you saw during the elections.

nothing wrong with anything on that list.

I'm getting to this point now.

After the insufferable election shilling and post-election rage that is still going nonstop, I don't even want positive change anymore. I just want that group to suffer.

12news.com/yourvoice

12news.com/yourvoice

FUCK CNN PRAISE KEK

What a shame. Why isn't everything over 90%?

Read a book you fucking humunculous. If you ever talk about something which you know nothing about again I will collapse you with a deluxe kick to the chest.

Making America great again means letting the rustbelt collapse into itself, wash the USA of inbreds.

(((polls)))

Such obvious bait polling, asking about civil war and confederate shit in South Carolina.

That's like trying to find out how accepted LGBT is in USA is by polling liberals in San Fransisco.

all true

>Get rid of Islam
>Suddenly a lot less people are getting burned alive, decapitated, and blown up for no reason
>Liberals think this is a bad thing
>Wonder why Trump won the election

>polls
Didn't the last 2 years teach you anything? Polls are only as credible as the people who run them are so never trust a poll done by anyone with a political agenda.