GERMAN ECONOMY SURGES AT FASTEST RATE IN FIVE YEARS!

- The German economy expanded at the fastest pace in five years in 2016 and the growth momentum is expected to continue this year as rising private and state spending help Germany cement its position as the locomotive of the euro zone.

Europe's largest economy expanded by 1.9 percent last year, a preliminary estimate from the Federal Statistics Office showed on Thursday, as an environment of low interest rates and a record influx of refugees fuel household and state spending. Link------->google.com/amp/uk.mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUKKBN14W103?client=safari

Other urls found in this thread:

monetary.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/32-page-brochure.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This has to do with the €, not with refugees.

Maybe they're overworking you to pay fr the arab cock.

looks like us bigots are wrong after all
we should bring the entire middle east and africa into europe, right guys?

It's fine short-mid term.
The problem is a demographical one and will affect the country and Europe in general in the long term.

Goodbye ethnic Germans. The globalists won.

Incredible ! Just before the German election.

Yup, looks like Brexitfags got BTFO (again)

>1.9%
>surges
When did Western countries become so weak

>fuel household and state spending
Sounds like Italy 30 years ago.
You run the risk of having debt and niggers in 20 years.

>Some rich people made more money this year
>economic growth

Yeah no.

>Give horde of sandniggers billions of euros worth of gibmedats
>GDP increases because your government is literally printing money to give to these worthless shitstains
>"Wow our economy is improving at record rates!"
Literally a ponzi scheme.

Its called stimulus

Yes exactly that.
When this population grows up the culture and the laws will begin to change and that's when we will see what effect it has on the economy.

Excellent idea!

> 0% interest, companies get money for free
> export is set to break last years record
> china buys our products in massive amounts
> german workers spend their saved up money because they dont get interest
> wow thanks refugees it is all due to you
Someone please shoot these (((economics)))

>1.9 percent last year
>BFD
That's like saying McDonald's has 9 employees and just added another one. Now we have 10 employees!

Not what a ponzi scheme is and monetary easing to consumer demand does work.
The problem is not an economic one in the short-mid term.

ponzi buddy
expand tax bills

>Mass decline in private spending
>Most government spending in 26 years

Let's see how long this lasts.

It's not sustainable. The government handing out money to increase the GDP isn't real growth, it's fake and gets eaten up by a commensurate amount of inflation. It's just placing even more burden on German taxpayers to keep those leeches fed and clothed. Great job.

And with all those never seen advantages, only a miserable 1.9% growth.
Europe is done.

>expanded by 1.9 percent
This is just embarrassing

>refugees fuel household and state spending.
They fuel spening all right. Of my hard earned tax money!
Fuck them! They're good for nothing. If we want to waste money on something that's good for nothing, we should build pyramids or plan Mars missions instead!

R E F U G E E S _ W E L C O M E
please all come to Munich

It would be if the refugees started creating businesses/working and contribute to the economy but I doubt they will. This is the benefit of skilled immigration though. High birthrates would do the same thing of course as the only thing necessary is population growth but it appears people don't want babies. Germany's birthrate is lower than Japan's.

> 1.9 percent increase
> fucking up your demographics with nafri rejects

T-totally worth it, guise.

German government can't print money, only the ECB can

Even Tunisia don't want them back, it should tell you something about the recent crop of immigrants.

wtf I love multiculture now!

>merkel calls them
>they start printing
lol

This has nothing to do with rapefugees. Its only the low as fuck interest rates.

One of two reasons of this success they said here is, that:
- government gave money to refugees...
(said it here in state TV channel in an economic section, no alt-outsiders...)

This proves, that:
- austerity harms economy
- whoever government gives money to ordinary people to spend them, it very much helps economy
- contrary to this, giving money to (((banks))) and foreign industries only prolonges the crisis...

Someone earlier (also in Germany) proposed throwing money from helicopters for people to spend them to help economy... This just proves, that it is right. And it proves the concept of "basic mandatory income" would be same helpful...

I hope Russia takes over your country and rapes your mother while holding a gun to your head.

Another proof that matriarchy is superior form of governance
Sup Forums btfo once again

pol is wrong again.

with jews, you win!
thanks shlomo

Greece propped up their economy with deficit spending on social programs. They got megafucked when they couldn't pay their debts and couldn't print their own money like most other nations could due to being in the Eurozone. A balanced budget is best in the long term.

What he said is correct though.
monetary.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/32-page-brochure.pdf
A pretty nice summary of what's wrong with our financial/monetary system.

>implying merkel isn't fluffing national statistics in order to secure her re-election

This is a comparison only a burger can come up with.

The whole world really
If Africa and China are still producing babies and europe gets replaced with a different group how do you think immigration to america, canada and australia will look in the future.

I'm hoping that Sweden will collapse into a 3rd world shithole by then which should increase opposition to immigration enough to stop that happening before it starts.

Why don't we save sweden before?

Because it won't fix anything. Everyone will just move on to the next country and we will all mock them.
You are literally hoping your own land collapses. (assuming you are white)

This is obvious to anyone who lives in an area with actual refugees. They're the hardest working people I know. My dad replaced his team of 20 pickers with just 5 refugees last fall without any loss of yield. They don't laze around like white trash works, they're just happy to have a job and work themselves like crazy.

Our farm is never going to hire another white guy to do physical labour -- just doesn't make financial sense.

(((Federal Statistics Office)))

its not positive: its a sign of their discontent
this is how germans express themselves: and right now they are working furiously

Don't forget the refugee number's down by about 600.000 people compared to 2015.

Oh noes, so scared senpai, where are the billions of refugees I was promised by the racist shitheads, desu desu? :^(

>Don't forget the refugee number's down by about 600.000 people compared to 2015.
So they are not responsible for this economic surge?

>Why don't we save sweden before?
They can't serve as an example if they don't collapse. The left are so deluded that nothign short of seeing the country they worship as a left wing utopia collapse in on itself will possibly wake them up. The most ardent leftists won't be, but enough people will be horrified enough with the outcome that it will be politically impossible to support immigration for a decade or so. Hopefully that gives us the time we need to uncuck ourselves completely

>refugees go down
>economy goes up
u just drumpfht yourshelfen

Aren't you horrified already with the state of sweden and germany?

No one claims that, you unfunny shithead. :^)

No, you're just a huge moron who thinks he's funny when he's not :^)

>economy

When will this money cuckery end?

Who gives a fuck about this crap. We should be working together to develop new tech to expand our consciousness and reach the stars.

People obsessed with money are probably creepy nwo styled pedophiles.

>No one claims that, you unfunny shithead. :^)
So what do we gain from them other than an increased rate of rape and crime in general?

Best case: More employed people
Worst case: More unemployed people

Our asylum system did not anticipate so many people from crappy countries coming here at once. Is this somehow hard for you? No one has claimed otherwise, least the government you dumb shit. :^)

I am, yes. I am but one voter out of millions though, it's going to take a bigger demonstration of just how much damage immigration causes for the rest of my countrymen to be shocked out of their apathy. I mean, you actually live in the country that is degenerating and do you see the level of outrage you should be seeing? Your people are in the stupor too, happy to turn a blind eye and not think about uncomfortable truths.

>Be Germany
>Spend $300 billion on refugees instead of colonizing the moon or building a fusion power plant

But it's not like germans are going to see a dime, since all will go to all the "new germans"

2015 was the worst year, sure. But thats still 300.000 people coming in last year. Thats still about the amount of immigrants that yearly comes to the UK, so its still way too much. We have to reduce it bakc to the good ols times, when no one migrated here except some Turks and Russians.

That is my point
They will never wake up
They will always ignore what they don'T like.
People in Germany are ignoring the rapes and would rather not talk about the crime rates.
If sweden falls you are going to look to your countrymen in dissapointment because they will not "wake up" they will chose to ignore it.

>Be Western country
>Spend trillions on niggers/rapefugees/etc instead of colonizing the moon

No we get pacified with money
I got 12k last year in taxes back. Probably more this year
Ever since 2011 we get nothing but money to buy us shit so we don't do anything.

You mean the Germans providing the refugees with housing and food won't get any money?

It's fake, stocks are going to collapse and crash the world ecnomony before trump gets in, read lord of the world and see what's going to happen on the 15th

I totally agree here. The population not participating (enough) in economic growth is a big problem, too.

AND ITS ALL BECAUSE OF REFUGEES.

Protip: This is propaganda. The German economy is not soaring at all.

>rising private and state spending help Germany

Wow it's almost like bringing in 3 million people over a couple years pushes up GDP regardless of the effects on living standards? Wow!

Such bullshit stats, Germany is fucked.

Of course not, in the poster's deranged mind no one gets money here anymore, it all goes directly to the refugees, because that's the only thing that makes sense to his lunatic mind :^)

macro jobs on a country wide scale
>import more idiots to do hightech jobs
>they dont have the iq to do it and dont speak the language either to be able to nor do they have basic math and comunication skills that any european ( read : white ) person can

now
with all that in mind
you are telling me that importing more of them
equals more employment
if you mean you have to hire people to take care of people that are so illiterate and considered braindamaged in westerncounries
then yes
you are creating jobs

but how does that raise the economy
they are not coming with money to add to it
nor are they coming with investment resources

the only thing that is a posibility, is that you get :
-rape
-paedofilia gangs
- pay more taxes
- even higher taxes
- debt
-more debt

this is interesting to me, can you explain how this created a better economy and as you put it in your best case
"more employed people"

You can read and understand the term "best case", yes? You pathetic frothing at the mouth lunatic racist shithead you :^)

Wait, wait, actually, let me take the question back from Obviously you're dumb and deranged as fuck.

Do you know why they are doing this? They are making a new Islamic empire and going kill Christians and make the antichrist rule the empire that's in theory.

Did this turkroach get driven insane by Sup Forums

>> german workers spend their saved up money because they dont get interest

as in bank accounts? don't put it into investments why?

well
i figured as much

Germoney cannot prop up Italy forever. When the euro inevitably fails, they will go down with it.

He could be a baiting retarded fuck boi

>but how does that raise the economy
heh swedebro you haven't swallowed the redpill yet have you?

Immigrants don't need money. The great thing for the (((bankers))) is that migrants have the one thing that natural born citizens don't have: debt.
Average UK citizen has ~£20k debt, and many, many more.
If you import a gorillion shitskins, times that number by 10,000 and that's how much money the jewish bankers can extract from a country.

>America
>Back to Back World War Champs!
So sad. Germany will never be anything other than just little plain old germany. Pathetic. Please don't start another world war. You'll lose that one too.

as you can tell, i was ironic when inquiring this but in all fuckin honesty there are people that justify it somehow
i havent heard a "good argument" except the "you are a racist"

from a economy standpoint and a lets say pressident / party leaders standpoint, how exactly are they justifying it

lets say , not taking this on a personal level in any way shape or form, just pure sociopathy , how would anyone justify this infront of the mental patients called " voters "

>mfw the roaring 20's were immediately followed by the great depression of the 30's
>mfw the housing boom of '08 was immediately followed by the housing crash of '09
>mfw massive spending creates massive deficits and CAUSES austerity
>mfw this cycle has been going on since the day loans were invented and we still haven't learned our lesson

Haven't you got some more police to emasculate?

ALL HAIL THE

CURRENCY MANIPULATION

>If we give the refugees money and the refugees spend that money, then our economy is growing!
Broken window fallacy anyone?

the magic of the €

Kek they took in over a million refugees, thats over 1% population increase... and more govt spending on those refugees.

Wow, islamic finance truly is The Future(tm)!

Oh, and pic related has been determined by German courts to be 100% legal. That means sharia law trumps German law by German law's own account. Get out while you can.

> but how does that raise the economy

Simply.
Give money to anyone on street. He goes to bakery and buys a food. He goes to shoe shop and buys shoes. He goes to any other shop and buys any other goods. Baker and shoemaker make good money and buy a car and let their house be built, and spend the money...
There is sale, Demand creates Offer.

It is always good, if state gives people enough money, because very important part of GDP is "family spending". (It is good to the level of what is the country able to produce).
The crisis happens, when there is no one to buy the produce. If the ordinary people do not have enough money to spend them on domestic goods.

Giving more money to banksters, or to foreign industries which bring them to tax paradises does not help economy.

Giving money to ordinary people - and it does not matter, who the first-level recipients are (black&brown almost-apes or colorful europeans that someone incorrectly calls "white"), this helps the economy and all producers and all that depends on producers...

>destroy all other economies in Europe though EU BS.

"We're the best guys. What would you ever do without us?"

Stop spreading bullshit...

You have never studied economics and you will never care to. You have no clue what the word incentive even means and you are destroying the west with your propaganda. Good job.

>1.9%

because investing in stocks and buisness while my glorious nation of fuck ups is prepping to fuck shit up is a bad idea.

And at the same time the 'middle class' has less money than ever

It's pretty interesting that i've seen the guy in the middle in 2 other articles before

There's a whole world of things to invest in, not just stocks.

This is because they have to spend money on the refugees plus euro shit having an effect. The real question is how much is debt spending does Germany run a debt?