He makes a pretty solid point

This country is completely backwards if guns are a basic right but not healthcare

>yfw Trump creates a better version of Obamacare that is cheaper and better and btfo's these arguments forever

That really stir frys my pasta

The strong doesn't need healthcare.
Let nature take it's course

Wow, that really sautées my mushrooms.

And where do you go pick up your free gubmint guns?

says the person physically wasting away on a computer arguing on the internet

Ideally no one is restricting what guns you get or is forcing one to get them.

Without going into what is superior, how would this different from the government staying out of healthcare.

the government doesn't force you to buy overpriced weapons

No it isn't you are allowed to defend yourself, but you can't force someone to give you healthcare. Go suck Justin Castro's cock you fag

Im fairly certain that "Right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" does not include you ruining your health and expecting others to fix with their hard earned cash.

Really bakes your noodle

I'm fine with universal healthcare in a monoethnic society.

Other races can do whatever they want, our volk gotta be healthy.

You have the same right to healthcare as you do to a gun: you have to buy it.

you have to buy guys still

/thread

Why?

You have a right to purchase firearms.
You have a right to purchase healthcare.

Unless he's proposing that the government give citizens guns, he's a hypocrite.

There are no laws that prevent you from getting healthcare.

Your healthcare rights are not infringed upon. You just have to pay for it, kek.

The second amendment does not require me to pay for other people's guns.

Constitution guarantees negative rights, i.e. rights that come from God. Leftists want positive rights i.e. rights that come from government.

Damn this really activates my almonds.

i am curious what medical treatment was like back then

were doctors just cheap and easy to get to your house anytime you wanted?

This

A bank when you open a account with $50.

>let me pay for you

fuck you

no once can deny you healthcare, you just have to pay for it. Just like guns.

God you leftists are retarded, seriously, and this coming from a liberal person, you ruin it for everyone

>tfw you get free guns in the USA

But user, guns are not a constitutional right, they are a "God-given" every man's right, 2nd amendment or not.
Shall not be infringed?

Leeches and bleeding.

They bled Washington too death.

>we live in a country where you have the right to purchase guns, but aren't forced to pay for my poor health
wow really baked my noodle

I don't know the philosophical/legal jargon for differentiating this, but the bill of rights guarantees things that the government cannot take away.

Saying Healthcare should be a right in the context implies that under a system of complete anarchy, everyone would get healthcare for free and it's only through the meddling of government that it's taken away, which is obviously not true.

Even if you could argue that free healthcare should be a "right", it's inherently different than freedom of speech or the right to bear arms

You can own a gun.

But you can't own a doctor, that's slavery.

/thread

The right to own a gun also means I can't be forced to buy one.
The right to speak freely means I have the right not to speak.
The right to Healthcare also means I can't be forced to buy it.

He doesn't understand what a right is at all. He literally fundamentally misunderstands what a right is. And you expect us to argue with or about someone this fundamentally stupid...? Why? Not really worth the time.

(((Wendig)))

If you own a gun you paid for it. If the State gives out "free" healthcare you're stuck with the bill regardless of how much you use the service.

Really bakes your noodle.

come to Britain, we may be huge faggots but we have gun control and free healthcare

People in poor health live lifestyles that cause health problems

Guns actually help law abiding citizens to defend themselves without taxing the federal government for billions and billions of dollars each year for a shitty medical plan, might as well of just thrown away $110 billion per year, which is what the cost the taxpayers had to pay was for the year of 2016.

So, would you rather have the right to own a tool which you can use to protect your life from a criminal who ignores the law, or throw your money away into a bloated and broken medical program?

As a final note, buying and purchasing firearms does not cost much of anything for taxpayers and is a personal expense.

>I CAN BUY GUNS WITH MY OWN MONEY

>I CAN BUY HEALTHCARE SERVICES WITH MY OWN MONEY

what is this cuck's point? last I checked if he thinks the right to BUY guns is the same as the government GIVING you healthcare, he's a fucking moron.

Health care is a God given right guaranteed by the 9th amendment, implied rights or rights reserved to the people.
If you have the means to pay or insurance, no one is allowed to deny you healthcare.

Guns are also not free, like healthcare.
Shit argument.

>let this bake your noodle
He has to be memeing

BAN ASSAULT HEALTHCARE

no one gives out guns for free you stupid piece of shit fag-nigger
no one is telling you you cant have healthcare
no one is pushing for size limits on health care clips
bann assault hospitals!

Sensible kek

Really carmelizes my onions. Why do I have to pay for my own guns and ammo it should be free :^)

hmm...

Health Care is a right, it's just not free. Fucking idiots don't know the difference.

This, but if I said it it would be more philosophic and pretentious.

Underrated

Fuck off, weakling.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

The senate was the hard part.
House will be fucking easy.

Hospitals kill hundreds of thousands of times the number of people that rifles kill. Maybe we should reexamine having health care at all. :^)

Take it up with Hamilton, Jefferson, Adams, Washington and Franklin you fucking piece of shit

ironically there are european countries that actually give out free guns to their citizens

Ban assault hospitals.

If rights do exist. Then why do other countries not have the same rights as us?

>you have the right to own weapons suitable for the defense of your life
Okay.
>you have the right to get treatments done by specialized people in a specific profession, while the whole country is forced to pay up for the healthcare in taxes
???

Seems right to me.

You have the right to purchase a gun and you have the right to purchase healthcare.

Neither of those things is provided to you for free by the government.

Not an argument faggot

Making healthcare a "right" would first enslave the current generation of providers, then discourage anyone else from entering medicine.

We do, by the way, have a right to pursue health, wealth, and happiness. It just isn't anyone's obligation to enable those pursuits.

Any civilized society has a form of national health-care. There is a social contract that, aware that there are factors beyond your own control, societies will aid the sick and the suffering. This is 1) A Christian Trait (Christians, long before an established Church, created the modern hospital system) 2) A trait of nationalism (we take care of our own as they would care for us) 3) A Fundamental moral good

The issue is not so much a national form of health-care for the U.S so much as its application and use. No one trusts the federal government, so bloated and ineffectual, to utilize tax dollars effectively for health-care. That ship sailed decades ago with the Watergate scandal, though well-educated Americans realized their government was ineffectual by the 1930's.

Spanish name of Nietzsche. Goodspeed conquering the Estados Unidos!

>CHUCK WENDIG
>CHUCK
>Cuck

>7778
Slow your roll senpai

Anything that costs other taxpayers their money is not a right. It's a privilege. Universal Healthcare is not a right.

Put your gun to use then so you can pay for everything, faggot.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE - now with less e's so that the system dosn't think it's spam.

I see people that actually say this sort of thing on facebook.

Birth and death are our only rights

It goes without saying you have a right to purchase healthcare.
>Leftists think the right to purchase firearms is equal to receiving free government issued firearms.

Average elementary school students are smarter than these brain dead adult leftists that is before they are either corrupted by modern SJW and libs degeneracy.

Reminder that the ACA did not make healthcare a right.

The ACA made healthcare a thing you were forced to buy or you would be fined.

wew lad that really baked my noodle

whoa after all these years the nigger loving tripfag finally makes a decent post

Well fuck, I thought Trump made it pretty clear yesterday that they're going to "repeal and replace". Those fucks still don't get it?

>you can buy guns if you want some
>you can buy medicine care if you want some

It seems consistent to me

Because the government must buy guns for everyone using public moneys.

Right.

Really kraft my dinner

we live in a country that values free speach but not free food wtf

Oh shit I have a right to free guns now? Where do I pick one up?

Based

People pay for guns. They should also pay for health care

Guns ARE a form of healthcare.

They remove the nigger/spic virus.

>Let this bake your noodle

top kek - is this a legitimate post or not? I can't tell anymore

>you have the right to buy your own guns
Cool, I'm down with that.
>you have the right to buy your own health care
Wowzers, I'm down with that too.

Also, how can you force someone to give you health care? Seems a bit fucky to me.

you're wrong and stupid.

I don't get it, I still have to buy a gun if I want one.

>I don't know the definition of the word "free".

Obama's not even out of the White House yet and they're already retconning him.

came here to post this

/thread

FORGET RUSSIAN HACKERS, ISRAELI INFLUENCE ON US ELECTION EXPOSED:

>the right to defend oneself
>the right to have someone else fix everything health related wrong with you
Fuck off

Sage

Obviously you should use one legal right (guns) to win another

One is something you go out and get yourself, the other is something you demand someone do for you.

How is that hard to understand?

Government doesnt buy everyone guns. You have to pay for it yourself.

>people are allowed guns
>people are allowed healthcare

>people don't have guns given to them at taxpayer expense
>people don't have healthcare given to them at taxpayer expense

I don't get it. What's supposed to "bake my noodle"?

t. fat beaner dying of diabetes

OH FUCKING NO A SHITTYNLAW NOBODY WITH HALF A BRAIN SHOULD LIKE IS GETTIG REPEALED

Who knew lefties like being forced to give insurance companies money

>Guns are a constitutional right
I don't have a gun on me right now. Are my rights being infringed?

What about the right for white people to live in a white country?