Fact: There are no ethnic swiss anymore. Their entire country is literally a clusterfuck of literally whos...

Fact: There are no ethnic swiss anymore. Their entire country is literally a clusterfuck of literally whos. A mix between germans/albanians/french/italians and shit, nobody knows what's going on. Sad!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TxsffsSyFaM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Staubbach_Falls
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm pretty sure that your country is worse

Ok Sven time to back into your shed.

Fact: There are no ethnic swedes anymore. Their entire country is literally a clusterfuck of literally whos. A mix between muslims/somali/africans and shit, nobody knows what's going on. Sad!

>t. 56%

>t. Gook Island

If it'll help you cope Swede, go ahead.

They still have an awesome drum team...

youtube.com/watch?v=TxsffsSyFaM

Did you say sad like that because you're imitating trump? Sad!

ITT: Facts

Such an absolute mess. Low brow post.
Disgusting!

There are no ethnic white people. The western world is literally a clusterfuck of literally whos. A mix between neanderthals, blacks, Iranians, Indians, Chinese, and natives and shit. Nobody knows what's going on. Sad!

>Their entire country is literally a clusterfuck
Pretty much always was like this

That's fucking awesome.
>When they start gyrating back and forth.
Shit had me cumming buckets.

we r all Afreurasians

FACT. Switzerland is a Muslim Controlled sharia state

>DO NOT COME HERE

FACT: Switzerland has the highest population of muslims IN THE WORLD. And is the only European country to be considered a moder-day caliphate

> DO NOT COME HERE

Many such cases!

FACT: Switzerland was officially conquer by the Mujahideen in April of 2015, shortly after leaving the EU, which it was a member of.

> DO NOT COME HERE

Fuck switzerland !

Stop trying so hard

FACT: Switzerland is a nightmare hellscape from which there is no escape, or succor beyond the sweet release of death.

> DO NOT COME HERE

FACT: This user is a faggot albanian. Albanias compromise 56% of the Swiss population and are responsible for 250% of the crimes. The last ethnic swiss person to have lived is quoted as saying, on his deathbed, "Fuck Albanian scum like they're subhuman filth that ruined this country and if I could I would personally german-suplex them into hot lava"

Just remove the sandniggers from the background or, alternatively, replace them with a nice Aryan family, and it's a beautiful picture.

A nice picture of Austria. Where everyone wanting to immigrate to europe should immigrate to.

>beautiful picture ruined
What area is this so I know not to go there whenever I visit Switzerland?

Have your (you)

And the chinese food and the british tea, and american, european and chinese flag

google image search says this : en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Staubbach_Falls

I'm just asking you to shut the fuck up and kill your self albanian. Take your (you) and choke to death on it you worthless subhuman garbage.
It's Austria. Switzerland has no such nice scenary, we only have the muslims. Dont come

Damn you sound angry, whats bothering you dutchie?

I just hate albanians dude, and you're clearly an albanian