Brit/pol/ - Churchill Was a Kike-Lover Edition

>"No Hard Brexit for Britain", says Theresa May
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/09/theresa-may-mental-health-nhs-live/

>"Fuck immigration" - Jeremy Corbyn's Brexit speech in full
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/10/labour-not-wedded-freedom-movement-jeremy-corbyns-brexit-speech/

>UKIP secure EU funding again after Italian 5-Star Movement fail to divorce
theguardian.com/world/2017/jan/10/five-star-movement-allianceukip-back-on-meps-block-split-nigel-farage-beppe-grillo

>Green Party accuses Corbyn of 'capitulating to the Right'
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/jeremy-corbyn-immigration-green-party-brexit-caroline-lucas-a7518731.html

>"The NHS will fail within weeks if it's not given a huge amount of money immediately!" say left-wing bullshitters for the millionth time
theguardian.com/society/2017/jan/11/nhs-fail-winter-without-cash-injection-hospital-doctors-tell-theresa-may

>Boris Johnson accused of leading "witch hunt" as he attacks Russia in a desperate bid to save his political career
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/russia-accuse-britain-uk-witch-hunt-boris-johnson-kremlin-dirty-tricks-putin-donald-trump-election-a7520821.html

>Britain will not speak with the Front Nationale, UK-French ambassador claims
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/10/britain-will-not-deal-marine-le-pen-uks-ambassador-france-says/

>"The clock is ticking" - Northern Ireland faces brutal election and a return to Direct Rule
belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/northern-ireland/northern-ireland-faces-brutal-election-and-return-to-direct-rule-warns-arlene-foster-35358295.html

>Crazy Corbynite who blamed his alcohol shoplifting spree on the Tories, Tony Blair and high suicide rates is spared jail
kentonline.co.uk/hythe/news/corbyn-activist-who-blamed-tories-118644/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DWGBJBwfxac
youtube.com/watch?v=OtNRwTl1sRk
wintersonnenwende.com/scriptorium/english/archives/nothanks/wwr00.html
gov.scot/Resource/0049/00491140.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=lb2QaMsbpg0
youtu.be/4ztOV2wrrkY
youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&v=XckDlD0OM8s
youtu.be/VZuDWMSaw60?t=234
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invasion_of_Poland
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for the best Bond movie.

>Remilitarizes their own country
>German Aggression

>Ethnic Germans in Austria vote to join Germany
>German aggression

>Agreement that shares parts of a non country to other countries
>German agression

>Joint German-Russian invasion of Poland
>German Agression

White genocide is good

Goyim are losers

Britain will be multicultural and there's nothing you can do

Reminder you are retarded if you believe Hitler Would let the most powerful nation on earth as it's neighbour

>Neighbor
you mean ally?

>your army our navy

Good taste

t. good goy who believes that Hitler was an evil gay one-balled mass murderer who was insane and secretly a woman with a piss fetish

Mosley was a eurocuck faggot.

"European Union" is his idea.

>But the Germans woulden't want the most powerful country as there neighbour

>Hitler speech: We wanted peace and an alliance with England
youtube.com/watch?v=DWGBJBwfxac

>Hitler speech: Why we wanted peace
youtube.com/watch?v=OtNRwTl1sRk

>What the World Rejected: Hitler's Peace Offers 1933-1939 [Published in 1940 by the Washington Journal]
wintersonnenwende.com/scriptorium/english/archives/nothanks/wwr00.html

>scottish budget gets shot down
>mfw shock scottish parliament election

gov.scot/Resource/0049/00491140.pdf

I need a brexit update.
Its still happening in March right?
How are the remaincucks trying to sabotage it?

>you are retarded if you believe Hitler Would let the most powerful nation on earth as it's neighbour
Justify that statement with historical evidence.

>those perky tits

I simpler time.

YKTD?

Hitlers peace was phony.

Reminder that you're all bigots and r/unitedkingdom would destroy you all in a mob fight.

Who else here /bogda-pilled/?

>tyrannical, totalitarian official state ideology of violent world domination
>killed millions of its own people for their faith in camps
>mass producing offensive arms and mobilising millions of troops
>waging offensive wars of conquest against independent neighbouring countries
>invaded and occupied half of Poland in September 1939
>murdered tens of thousands of the Polish elite
>occupied half of Europe in 1945
This is a description of the USSR in 1945. Why didn't they declare war against the USSR, either in 1939 or 1945? We had the bomb. We had a fresh army facing the USSR which Hitler had spent the previous four years wrecking. We had four star generals and I believe Churchill himself advocating to push to Moscow. Why did we stop, if the war was over Poland or any other territories? The USSR committed every single crime that can be leveled against Germany, true or untrue, on a much bigger scale. And yet they became our allies and we conquered half of Europe for them. Why?

Also, why aren't we at war with Russia over our ally Ukraine? Do you wish we were? Putin broke international law after he was warned not to. It's exactly the same situation. Justify why we should be at war with Russia right now.

In my opinion, war with Putin is completely optional, and the option to go to war is completely unjustifiable.

Ye good seeing What Hitler does to It's ally's. Absorb it into It's empire over the course of the war

I knew someone was going to post that,

1. Lied for obvious reasons, Didn't want war whilst fighting a fuckton of other nations.

2. Same ^

3. Ah, we saw what Hitler did with his Peace deals. Soviet Union

I'm eating my tea right now, you do it

Pic related - the phone call that saved Europe

>Invades France
>Invades Poland
> Essentially Puppets the other Strong Nations Like Mussolinis Italy.

Hitler was an Expansionist. The Empire was next on the list whether we were already losing it or not

No it wasn't. Hitler created many successful alliances. Do you want to know what it was like to be allies with Hitler? Do you remember when communists tried to abolish the monarchy in Spain and Hitler sent the Luftwaffe to help them out? Or when Italy made the most outrageous fuck ups in Africa and the Balkans and Hitler put his own plans on hold to save them? Or when the USSR invaded Finland and threatened the whole of Eastern Europe so Hitler tried to destroy communism? Or when Mussolini got captured so Hitler sent SS commandos to rescue him? That's what being allies with Hitler was like. That's what Hitler wanted with the British Empire.

>tfw want SNP to die
>Dont want their seats going to LAB, LIB and CONS

UKIP will never get in sadly unless they dropped their wanting to change the bill that I now can't remember the damn name of
I don't know who's worth voting up here apart from UKIP even though it's a lost cause

basically - its cancelled thanks to >the joos and ?>the men of november 1̶9̶1̶8̶ 2016

totally, how do show our allegiance to them? I fear and love them in equal measure.

kek I love all that shit they make up about him that they randomly find out after decades of research

Why would Hitler want war with the British Empire? Why was he happy to be allies with imperialist Italy and Japan, the whole of non-communist Eastern Europe, and fascist Spain, but not the British Empire?

Lads, do you really wish the Nazis had won or is that just a meme?

>>tfw want SNP to die
>>Dont want their seats going to LAB, LIB and CONS
I know that feel

Fuck the Tories being jammy enough to pull off a revival in SCOTLAND of all places

Hitler Woulden't have touched us during the war. But as soon as the war was over and Hitler Established himself as one of the most powerful Nations of Earth What makes you think he wouldn't of went after the next to make sure theres no threat to his reich

This is how they sell Britain to Americans:
youtube.com/watch?v=lb2QaMsbpg0

What do you reckon? Bit clichéd I think.

Bullshit. You're just making shit up without evidence when we can clearly all see that the historical record directly contradicts your lies. Your historical narrative is not based on reality. You can't learn from history if it's a lie. You can't achieve enlightenment with inauthentic consciousness.

You will know what to do when the time comes.
The hour of the Bogdanov is nigh

Behead those who don't think Roger Moore was the best Bond

What do you think?

I'm not a naziboo or an edgy fash roleplayer or anything, but I'm coming to be almost 100% sure the wrong side won. What could they have done that would be worse than this?

To be fair their revival does seem quite limited to council seats at the moment, but I do feel they will actually win some seats in the commons in 2020 unless they manage to fuck up horribly

It's a dire situation in Scotland for voting, nobody is worth it

>its another "we all know hitler was trying to take over the world so we pre-emptivley started the war but barbarossa wasn't a pre-emptive war" episode

RUBBISH. You're just making shit up without a single piece of evidence even though it directly contradicts the evidence that has been presented.

I just wish we never went into the war really

How the fuck is it might fault you were too retarded to see what History is through Logical Lies and evidence. Hitler was expansionist we were next you fucking 400 pound wehgraboo

Its a meme.

We were going to lose the empire anyway, might as well torpedo Hitlers plans for a Germania of Europe.

Germans have always been twats, they think their country was the heir to the Roman Empire when it was obvious that Britain was.

youtu.be/4ztOV2wrrkY

Bloody marvelous weather we're having, lads.

>daily reminder that this is what unionists are taught in schools

Britain is already multicultural. The real Britain died decades ago.

>what makes you think he wouldn't
Makes you think he would? It's an unknown but you're the one making the unsupported claim he would have done it.

Actual Retard look at the previous posts. You realize people Lie right or can you just not see that through your fucking wehragoggles

audible kek

see

Classic fucking Irish IQ

I'm still undecided. Lazenby wasn't a great Bond, though, it's just that OHMSS is the best movie - and I don't think it's close either.

They're in for a bitter disappointment.

unionists must be pretty tiny

This. Hitler wasn't a white supremacist. He was a German supremacist. He would not tolerate another European power being more powerful.

Brits who worship him are silly. He killed millions of Europeans out of empire envy, just like the Kaiser. Fuck Germany.

All I want is...

M O R E S N O W
O
R
E

S
N
O
W

Republicans are ants confirmed

Based blackpill

We deserve what we get.

It's a meme spurting from 400 Pound wehraboos who think Hitler would never lie to save his Reich

Just got a place at a uni to train as a teacher lads.

Thank toothpaste you are truly our greatest ally

What makes you think Hitler wouldn't of Just wiped out France to make room for the German Aryans

>doesn't present any evidence
>resorts to ad hominems
This what it sounds like when someone gets B T F O.

This is how our beautiful NI is sold to the youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&v=XckDlD0OM8s

America wiped us out far more thoroughly than Germany ever would have. We didn't 'win' fuck-all

kek

you dropped your mask.

get rid of the swastika

Reminder that we surrendered to the US in 1942.

Look at the world around you. Our culture is dead and our race is an endangered species. Imagine another timeline where the British Empire, Germany, Chiang Kai Shek's China and Japan are in alliance with Putin's Russia and Trump's America. No communism. No degeneracy. No white genocide. Just civilised people trying to figure out how to colonise the galaxy together. Where would you rather be?

>teaching

good luck

We would have lost the Empire either way. Empires are not sustainable but Influence is.America and germany are the two same side of the coins

>everything that doesn't support my argument is a lie
Slippery slope that.

The 2nd to last sentence in hitter's final will was that "never wanted war with England, another nordic nation."

Last sentence was "centuries will pass, but from the ashes of our monuments, hatred will always arise anew for those we have to thank for all of this: international jewry and their henchmen."

"snow warning in Suffolk" my fucking arse, it's passing down with rain here

thanks

Why should we be the europeans that are blackpilled and hate ourselves?, we are the only country that's done anything to stand up against the EU hard brexit or not. We can't just give up, that's not what our ancestors would have wanted.

>world peace forever
fuck of hippie >not a communist "nazi"

the ultimate blackpill is that when war and death ends, so does the human race.

You're a fucking muppet if you think siding with Hitler would have resulted in out situation now being exactly the same except theres no niggers hanging around.

It most likely would've resultrd in us declaring war on Russia, leading to even more millions of europeans being slaughtered and possibly a nuclear war if America had to get involved (because looking at the numbers, we would've still lost to the USSR without nukes.

You don't see Ravel's Bolero and Mother 3 battle music put together often, god knows how it worked as well

Global warming BTFO

youtu.be/VZuDWMSaw60?t=234

we've never had a government that cares about the masses of the people, time we changed that

>tfw I will never work at an all-girls school and enjoy teenage girls fighting for your affection.

But you will. Seriously though, my mate quit his physics PhD to start teaching and loves it. He did say though, that he could imagine absolutely hating the job if he was anywhere else than an all-girls grammer school.

All of his students genuinely want to be there and learn. You will not experience that at a state school in the city, believe me.

>M-muh hitler is a good goy

Gassing you would have done quite good for a gene pool tbqh

>the EU is responsible for all our problems

You're why we deserve it.

Being taken by the US left us open to the program of moral communism that's absolutely ruined the entire West. It's not like I worship the Germans but again I ask: how could they have done anything worse than this?

how would this have happened since russia had no nuke until Greenglass smuggled the documents to them through rosenbergs in 1949?

I hope you enjoy attempting to educate the monkeys and whores that will inherit our nation. Godspeed.

BULLSHIT alternative history with no evidence or justification in direct contradiction of the historical evidence available.

The soviets would have folded without allied support.

Read my post again, if we allied we could've only defeated the USSR with Americas nukes.

Now even more millions of europeans are dead, you happy now stormfaggots?

>doesn't present any evidence for his bullshit arguments
>gets B T F O
>MAYBE I CAN STILL WIN WITH AD HOMINEMS

Don't even believe that I argue with people who think he dindu nuffin wrong all the time but your argument is just weak.

Put your trip back on m8

I never denied the fact that WW2 and the US left us fucked. Hitler Annihilated Poland and London, Best case scenario we would be left as a puppet state with fuck all influence. Least in todays world we are still one of the most powerful nations on earth.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invasion_of_Poland

Poland was bent over by the Nazis.

And by the end Mussolini was being puppeted

>Germany alone advances to within artillery range of Moscow
>if we allied we could've only defeated the USSR with Americas nukes

wheraboos are actually fucking retarded

What a great idea! No more French Cucks getting fucked by Muhammed!

>he thinks I'm YKTD
Knew it had to happen some day.

BULLSHIT.

Evacuation

He's even in this fucking thread and the Redditors are accusing others of being him.