is healthcare a right?

yes

no

maybe

is life a right?

Install GNU + Gentoo.

No.

No

no, it is a good and service; if we're going to invoke goods and services as rights we need to back the cart up up and start with food and water. If someone doesn't have access to food and water it's a serious health issue, we can't have our health care system subsidizing people's basic needs. If we can't feasibly provide something as basic as food and water for all of our citizens what would make us think that we could provide something as complex as health care?

Yes.

No, it's a privilege for people living in societies that are highly productive and are capable of committing to a common good.

If you are forced to pay for it under threat of having your goods claimed by the state or being locked up, then it isn't a right.

a little

To purchase Healthcare.
Yes.
To have the government just hand it out.
No.

Yes basic healthcare at the lowest level. But you still have to pay. And if i can afford better healthcare i should pay more for special treatment and go ahead of you.

What this person typed.

yes

Your country is shit and your people are not united if its not

Is it in the constitution?
Bill of rights?

I'd like to say NO but america, you guys are fucky.

In a perfect world a visit to the hospital wouldn't cost so much that it can literally bankrupt people. You costs are getting out of control at this point and this will only get worse, as the costs go up more people will bail without paying which keeps the cycle going.

It is a service

No. To say yes is to hold a gun to the doctors head and force him to heal you. Last I checked, that's a threat.

No.

Don't you have a wife to watch get schlonged by a refugee?

Why so many fascists on here

Speaking of rights, should driving be a right for rural Americans? Since you literally can't survive anymore unless you are able to.

No.

Typical answers from the culturally Jewish nation of America. Everyone can die as long as I get to keep my shekels!
In a civilised country of white men, health care is a right. Since you're mostly non-whites, it's not that surprising.

The thing is, health care entails more than just the doctor doing a thing. it's the entire exchange between being sick then feeling better. which means the exchange of money too. So yes, everyone has the right when they're feeling sick to receive medical assistance in exchange for money.

If people cared about their health, mental or physical, they wouldn't legalize marijuana and various other degenerate behavior like gay marriage.

Free Healthcare? No
Available Healthcare that you can pay for? It is in the interests of the country to have that.

Nope, free healthcare isn't free and you pay for itt use it or not, also its generally pretty shitty.

You are not going to live forever.

>since we don't live forever we don't need healthcare

Positive rights are silly.

All rights are silly, since they are all make believe social constructions.

Healthcare is a scam. Abos never had Healthcare and they lived in hell on earth and became elders