ITT: RWDS-Approved Brands

Looks like we can add L.L. Bean to the list; the God Emperor says you should go buy some quality boots to stomp niggers in.

mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/819541997325316096
>Thank you to Linda Bean of L.L.Bean for your great support and courage. People will support you even more now. Buy L.L.Bean. @LBPerfectMaine

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5s7_WbiR79E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Those are some interesting boots

I shill for these whenever i can.
They last ~2.5 years of brutal abuse. Not like hiking abuse, like real abuse. Snow, rain, nails, 100+, scratches, ect ect.

they're like 200$ but will outlast any other boot on the market.

t.smallbuisness

Are those the famous swastika boots?

Also came here to shill for redwings. I have the old school mock toes, I forget the number. 250 bucks so worth it. Likely gonna get a pair of iron Rangers too, best clothing items I've ever owned. Gotta oil em once a year or so and shit

I use bee's wax, personally. But goddamn they're great.

Whites Boots are the only RWDS approved boot. They are wildland boots and their name is WHITES.

Be sure to use red shoelaces in those.

I bought a pair of these used in a milsurp store in 2006, I'm still wearing them and they've held up fine. They probably saw the invasion of Iraq.

I just bought my pair.
ebay /itm/121824260996

I was wearing those boots the other day and a black complemented me on them.

Danner boots

Never seen duck boots? Do they not have them in Canada?

I couldn't find anything I liked on their website.

Looks like they sell Chinese crap like everybody else but they have a smaller selection and higher prices.

I'd rather buy shit outdoorsy shit at Amazon and REI to be honest.

SOME Danner boots. Almost all of the ones available at your local big box store, and most of the ones on their online store, are made outside of the US. Only certain ones, usually the pro and high end models, are made in USA.

I tried hard to buy a pair of USA boots last year. Wanted Danners. Cabelas had none made in USA (see box and tongue). Neither did Gander Mountain or Dick's. Fortunately their online store allows you to sort by "made in USA", but pares down the selection drastically.

Nice, I'll buy some just to walk around the jewish neighborhood in the snow

Oy vey Goyim! Buy my products so you can go on a Shoah!

I would buy that shit if I wasn't a cheap skate.
Its that (((Scots-Irish))) in me.
Adidas, Puma, and NB are the official neo nazi sneaker brands.

Edit: I just went back to the Danner site and ran the filters again. It appears they have brought production of several more of their boot models back to Portland OR in the past year. Good on them!

Danner!

I'm also fond of red wings. Iron Rangers didn't fit my feet well and the Moc Toes looked all retarded n shit so I got a pair of their Made in America work boots. I sort of feel bad abusing a pair of $200 boots like I do but they do feel and look nice.

Danner makes better boots

I've never regretted spending good money on good boots. They pay dividends, and if your feet aren't happy you aren't happy. Take care of them and they'll last a decade.

Finding high quality boots is hard. Finding ones made domestically is even harder.

those boots look like shit

Are new balances good for the casual /RWDS/ member?

They used to be famous for being domestic, but Americans wanted cheap so now most are made in China.

Only the upper end models like the better ones at the New Balance Store (at the mall) are made in the USA. Still, they're less than half the price of some bling Air Jordans made in China.

>we can add L.L. Bean to the list

after they start making clothes in the USA again

all these boots look like shit

redwings are reddit garbage

grenson make the best ~200 pound boots, good entry level

>Also came here to shill for redwings

just don't buy Alden they're fucking garbage

buy Allen Edmond in that level

Danner and Thorogoods are the only boots to buy

The fuck would I want boots that heavy?

Do they sell in women's sizes too? Asking for my sister.

(shes a farmer with her husband)

You get used to it.

youtube.com/watch?v=5s7_WbiR79E

>Still, they're less than half the price of some bling Air Jordans made in China.
>mfw I got a pair of nigger shoes for free from my cousin after his gf bought him a pair that didn't fit from a yardsale

Nigs and hipsters give me complements, it's pretty funny. Not gonna lie, they are actually pretty comfortable.

>wingtips on boots

Not the ones in OP. Pic related are the ones that leave swastika footprints when the soles are wet. They're manufactured by Columbia outdoor.

behind every Jew an Irishman, and behind every mick an anglo!

the amazon page is prime

>Only the upper end models like the better ones at the New Balance Store (at the mall) are made in the USA

and the ones they make for the military, buy those ones about 120

ITT - faggots.
The one true shoe master race.

Any of you poofs ever had a bespoke pair of Altbergs made for you?

I have never used an LL Bean product I wasn't completely happy with. Boots, shirts, camping supplies you name it.

Hell, I went canoe fishing with my dad with these pristine LL Bean oars I had never seen before and just assumed my dad bought them new. Turns out they were my grandfather's who used them on hundreds of fishing trips.

I swear there wasn't a single blatant scratch on the things.

This board truly has become a Jew

What was the caltrop-proof, RWSS-approved boot, again?

If your wardrobe is made completely of Carhartt, you're a faggot cuck.

Why's that? I own a few Carhartt items but yeah I agree it's bullshit if your outfit is 100% Carhartt.

They're made in mexico now, bros. Disavow!

Looks kind of faggy.

I meant to say isn't, but everyone that works blue collar/manual labor where I live is covered in it. Anything that isn't carhartt is camo.

>smallbuisness

Red Wings are a huge brand and many of their boots are made in China....

but whatever you have to tell yourself...

I applied to work there yesterday. Now they are going to get so flooded with resumes it's hopeless