Trump advertises L.L. Bean

Is the office of the President an ad agency now? I admit his is funny as hell but is it ethical? At least he is trying to promote American business I guess.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Barack_Obama_presidential_campaign_endorsements,_2008
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That is a private twitter account he can use it for whatever the fuck he wants.
If you disagree move to a islamofacist theocracy

The man is a fucking genius and realizes he can boost the economy with tweets. It's about damn time we had a president like this

He's a fucking joke desu, gone back on all election promises, will be impeached within a month

This. I've been waiting for him to come straight out and say "Buy American made products". He should be encouraging the country to by shit made here.

He is not the president yet : )

You're going to be a sore bitch when he comes to liberate this shithole from shitskins like you.

I will happily gut you when the time comes.

As long as this doesn't lead to him becoming a sell out. Great to see a president being active in buying American. This new attitude will help the nation.

You're surprised by the orange muppet's shit media channel filled with his shit just now? :^)

L.L. Bean is actually pretty great. Decent prices, and everything has a life time no questions asked refund/return/exchange policy.

>Gone back on all election promises
You're joking...that's a joke right?

go back to pooistan

Not until the Republicans use him and his idiotic voters to repeal Obamacare. Then the GOP establishment will turn on him, and all the poor people in red states won't be there to back up Trump because the first thing that happened to them after he took office was that they lost their fucking health insurance. It will probably take them six months to get rid of Obamacare, and then another six months for the rage to foment before the GOP establishment feel safe to depose Trump and put in Pence as his replacement.

This man is baiting. He hasn't gone back on a single promise, and has already begun delivering on some of them despite not being POTUS.

Mainer here,

they actually changed their lifetime refund / return / exchange policy.

There was a big problem with thrift stores. People would buy thrift shop items for like 2$ and return it to the store for its price in 1989, and get like 30$ for an ancient shirt.

New policy is they are guarenteed for the 'life' of the product. So you would expect to get 5-10 years out of a shirt. If it goes to shit before then, the warranty applies.

As you can see here we have a London toff who was born in a walled community, and the only "minorities" he knows are Citizen Khan.

Enjoy the enrichment, lad, your wall will fall.

>I admit his is funny as hell but is it ethical?

What's fucking unethical about it?

If un-American communists boycott an American business for supporting the president of the united states, he should be allowed to voice support for them. Only a non patriot would consider disagreeing.

LL Bean make good stuff and have great customer service.

parasites ruin everything once again

And then we get "Fry the Gays" Pence in charge! Yay!

Fucking scumbags ruining everything. I wonder how Nordstrom gets away with it (besides obviously charging way more than any item is worth).

You'll be surprised when he becomes the greatest President :^)

> You're joking...that's a joke right?

Yes user, Trump is a joke. Get ready to bend over and get the punch line.

LLBean is pretty good stuff at a good price point.

best warranty in the world too even though you will probably never need it.

you seem to be forgetting shortly after obama took office he advertised for 5 guys, which was the moment their small business became a nation wide franchise

As long as he promotes honest American companies then I see no harm.

>He hasn't gone back on a single promise
I'll believe that when Mexico pays for the border wall, you fucking ignoramus.

Yep, my parents would buy us kids exclusively L.L. Bean Backpacks, and they always lasted a long time. One time a bag started having problems after like 5 years, and they felt too guilty to try to return it, so they just bought a new one.

i'm pretty sure they changed it back and asked thrift stores to strike a sharpie through the tags.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Barack_Obama_presidential_campaign_endorsements,_2008

mexico isn't going to have a choice in the matter, it's going to be a hostile takeover by taxing the shit out of all their imports into our country and not giving them aid

He advertised the wrong thing and ended up advertising a locally owned seafood restaurant.

>Trump
>not being a sellout
How the fuck do you think he even got this far?

This is some real retarded retardspew.

This isn't really about promoting buying American. It's a response to the leftists urging an LL Bean boycott because one of their board members had donated to Trump.

This, all their products are top notch. Not too mention they're a big part of the prep look which is pretty much definition of white America

Kek
They just got cheap like every other company that used to have a lifetime guarantee

Good luck with that trade war, Trumpet.

>he believes mexico will literally pay for the wall

Still have and use my llbean backpack from 2000. No problems with it at all.

still this is a great counter

Me too, mine is probably from 2003-4 though.

Looks good, only problem I have is one zipper which has something lodged in it so it wont unzip easily.

He said if they dont directly pay he will impose taxes or tariffs.

Just happens that LLBean is anti TPP and pro Murica. Lefties gtfo

You obviously need it.

Nobody complained when Obama was literally advertising for Clinton during her campaign.

Dems treat it as an ad agency months on end and then criticize trump for thanking a supporter in one single message?

Will Trump really help the economy?

Stopping people from taking advantage of you is cheap? Redneck or bigger detected

Linda Bean is involved with both LL Bean and that restaurant.

he's not president yet, nor in office, nor using the potus twitter account

sage

LL Bean makes quality products, fuck off.

As president he shouldn't advocate a single company. A troubled branch would be acceptable only.

It's weird that companies are getting so political.

This isn't good for LL Bean… their customers are SWPL - a Trump endorsement is like a big boulder of SWPL Kryptonite.

>Is OP a faggot now? I admit his is gay as hell but is it ethical? At least he is trying to promote faggotry I guess.

No, it's like saddleback leather saying they want you to experience the true essence of leather. So they advertise scars and branding marks as rustic when it just means they are using every clipping, good or bad.

Kek

But go ahead and have a hard on for some company

Are you under the impression that reneging on campaign promises is grounds for inpeachment? Hahahaha

>Trump faggots believed that Mexico would literally pay for the wall
>When Trump went back on his promise, Trump faggots pretended like they didn't believe that Mexico would literally pay for the wall

In fairness 5 guys is pretty dank

> t. L.L. Bean employee

Incorrect. POTUS should support American companies.

Good look with your family of beaners in mexico

lmao he's a fucking joke

he went back on all his promises too

Conveniently their market is Republican people

YES!

Whats your leader doing? I am sincerely curious on his plans for progress. Enlighten me on your leader user

>I admit his is funny as hell

What more could we ask for?

To do a good job as well.

lucky

thanks, but I don't need it
everything produced in mexico we can get elsewhere, they have nothing proprietary we need from them

Yes, he should as a branch or in general. He should not influence the free market by preferring a special company and thus degrading competitors. This would be dependency