How does this picture make you feel Sup Forums?

And what should be done to the girls in Europe who mix with the arabs coming to this continent.

What is that look called? Same beard, similar fuccboi hairstyle.

Why do they only kiss in front of the same door?

Same friends.

Very angry.

Perker style.

how about deported or forced into marriage with a beta

If they want to marry an Arab man they should have to live in an Arab country. All nonwhites should be deported anyway though. It would solve the problem, other than the few connoisseurs of hairy Arab balls that might be so into Arab men as to defect to an Arab country, but we don't need those traitorous types anyway.

>forced into marriage with a beta

She will probably cheat with the most tanned guy available then.

I don't think there's anything in tat pic that triggers me more than those fucking haircuts

dude if we could impose laws like that, there would be no more tanned Danes around

Disgusted.

Day of the rope soon.

Is there no where else to kiss in the whole house/apt? Can they not kiss outside?

Nothing race mixing has been happening for years, when whites were ruling the world mixing the see dwas a main priority they wanted to spread their seed or genes to ever nation, why don't you retards understand this? Instead of complaining that browns or blacks are taking your women do the same and spread your seed like your ancestors did, I live here in Mexico a shit county but i can see the genes of whites in my people there are plenty of blonde and blue eyed Mexicans here and I don't see them disappearing anytime soon as a matter of fact those Mexicans that have blonde hair and blue eyes seem to have a stronger gene that even if they marry a brown Mexican they still produce white kids with blonde hair and blue eyes

>Cucks actually believe skin tone is a major factor in attraction

What about people who get tanned in the summer?

It's cute when they do it in the same place. Stop being such a sperg.

We won't have to do anything, they'll pay the toll. Or whatever it would be with sand people

Why? It's weird. Like they're all trying to be identical. Is one copying the other? Do they want to be the same person?

idk op, rly

Gotta have some respect for the guy for tailoring his dress sense to the type of pussy hes after.

>Tells you to stop being a sperg

>You keep being a sperg.

Slow and painful execution by garroting

>compromises for western pussy

>respect him

My sides

now there would be no problem with white women kissing white men who get tanned in the summer now would there sherlock...

You insulting the disabled doesn't make it any less weird.

I thought it was the same guy everytime just with different whores and at different points in time. they do look the same this shitskins

During slavery, we had the one drop rule, meaning if you had a drop of African blood in your veins, you were black. This mentality hasn't gone away.

to all of you who get 'angry' over this picture

what exactly are you going to do about it?

do any of you actually do anything apart from fantasize about 'the day of the rope'?

>hello fellow /pol lacks, planning any violence today?

Fuck off FBI