Will you buy L.L. Bean products, Sup Forums?

Will you buy L.L. Bean products, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

digital.vpr.net/post/south-burlington-teens-are-working-keep-syrian-refugees-warm-winter#stream/0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what the hell is LL bean? a coffee?

Clothing. I'm guessing they got the contract to make all of his suits during presidency seeing how so many fashion places jumped on nevertrump

trump has his own brand of clothing, which he wears. his super long ties are a trademark of it

This is because some random person related to LL Bean donated money to Trump, so slacktivist morons decided to start a boycott of LL Bean.

No one here has answered to my question: will you guys follow Donald's advice and buy LL Bean products?

Why does trenchcoat/suit + wind look so badass and professional

I used to but not anymore. Fuck Drumpf

#NotMyPresident
#BoycottLLBean

I looked at some of their stuff and I actually wanted to, but it's a little pricey and I haven't started my new job yet. I have it book marked and plan to in the future.

Yes I will. I plan on buying my girl something from there today.

No, it's just overpriced trash for yuppies that makes them feel like they're living in old timey New England.

Buy something from Johnson Woolen Mills, much better.

digital.vpr.net/post/south-burlington-teens-are-working-keep-syrian-refugees-warm-winter#stream/0

That David McAffee kid that always responds is pretty depressing. He is the board member of an Atheist Society, kek.

>it's not my style so I need to insult it
You just displayed insecurity, and negativity. You sound like a leftist obsessed with style

They don't have my size or anime/vidya shirts

LL Bean stuff is pretty good. Their lifetime warranty is nice seeing that you can walk in with your worn out boots you got 5 years ago and they'll give you store credit for new ones

The American Land's End.
Also, Elaine's boss on Seinfeld.

Oh no, I'm a blue collar right winger with a wardrobe consisting entirely of carhartt.

Shitty company, just a bunch of kids messing up what was given to them because they are Jews and need the money

I would, but, not needed in the best State.

Idk, they ship to italy?

>"Trump won't help fix the economy"
>Trump literally tells people to buy products
>"WTF Trump? Why are you advertising products?"

Liberals really are the biggest scourge of America.

Its already one of my favorite stores.

They have a pond with fish in it at their Freeport store. Their boots are iconic for a reason. They have comfy clothee

You have to be a special kind of autist to think it's okay to wear Trump brand dress clothes.

Mainer checking in. I've bought beam for most of my life. In the 2000s the vast majority of their production shifted to China and quality fell. They have a small line of products that are still made in the US and that's what I buy now. Linda Bean supporting Trump doesn't change my opinion on the company, would have been the same if she threw her weight behind Hillary.

Pic related, less than 300 items they sell are made in the US, the vast majority of which are home items.

>implying I'm not /comfy/ in my L.L. Bean house slippers right now

Already do, I have some sweaters and camping gear, I plan on buying a winter coat in light of this.

It is overpriced nowadays, particularly because of this , and quality has taken a hit, my cousin's coat from around 2000 is in better shape than some of the stuff I bought less than 5 years ago. But is correct, they have great service and strong warranties.

>inb4 LLBIDF