Journalist Attacked By Seizure-Inducing GIF Identifies Culprit

>A no-longer-anonymous Twitter troll sent reporter Kurt Eichenwald a GIF that he said caused him to have a seizure
It appears they finally identified the notorious hacker known as "Sup Forums"
vocativ.com/392161/kurt-eichenwald-identify-twitter-gif-assault/

Fuck I have to stop opening gifs on Sup Forums.org

Wow that site is fucking God-awful. They hit you with two requests for subscriptions before they even let you see the headline

I hope that clickbait shit site dies

>(“Jew Goldstein,” it seems, is not his real name).

top fucking kek

Anyway I bet it was that faggot heaven

get ublock, i got nothing

I'm gonna use my VPN and TOR simultaneously from a McDonalds wifi, use 10 minute mail to sign up for a twitter account, and spam him with seizure gifs relentlessly until I get bored

>that faggot heaven
Keked and checked. I haven't heard that one in a while

He claims to know but I doubt it unless twitter did help him.

All he can get from Twitter is an IP address. Twitter is cucked so they will hand it over without questions. He'd need to go to the ISP it belongs to for the real person, who will probably tell him to fuck off unless they receive a subpoena.

What an unpleasant man.

Top Kek, man I can't believe this is real.
Jew Goldstein is the name of the troll

>He pressed charges against @jew_goldstein
KEEKEKEKEK
Please tell me that's real.

what did kek mean by this?

>(“Jew Goldstein,” it seems, is not his real name)
LOL

heaven is one of the top 3 hackers of all time

Your time is valuable it seems.

Was it the leaf who came here for legal advise a few weeks back? He didn't want to incriminate himself by admitting anything but he seemed to hint at that he was the seizure poster.

He doesn't know who jew_goldstein is. He's claiming he does so he can say he settled out of court without proving anything. Everyone knew this was a joke and this is all (((Eichenwald))) can do to save face.

Will an epileptic person really get a seizure from seeing something like that for one second or less? I'm not a doctor* or anything but it doesn't seem likely.

*I have watched nearly every episode of ER though

I bet it was Ac1dR41n, the infamous leader of KOBS

Actual name is Shlomo Finklestein

Good post-noon M'lady!

What?

#FreeJewGoldstein

jeeeesus that brings me back.

like hunter 2 1 actual

and Zed :'(. and squid. oh god my friends are all gone and dead...

That Sam Hyde guy needs to be stopped before he causes serious harm!

Wahh look at me I can die by looking at pictures wahh

Seriously though. How can twitter identify you without anything else than your IP? Do you have to give them personal information to register?

We can free jewgoldstein by spam posting seizure stuff on his twitter.

Hopefully this kike dies and the lawsuit is dropped because of it.

Who wants to kill a kike with memes?

stared at this full screen, nose glued to the screen, didnt blink, for like 1 minute

only have sore eyes but i feel normal

Nah, he is said to be called Shlomo Shekelstein.

i aint clicking that

>Let's Rock

He would probably request detail from the isp. I doubt he can actually prove the seizure

someone post the gif that was used

Jew Goldstein must be so scared right now. Literally shaking

What a great way for the journalist to advertise to all women that his supermarket will result in children so weak that they risk death by looking at pictures and lights.

(ID: jvD8ZJXY) its the second post

your ID, lad

This is certainly memorizing, and it "feels" a little weird in my brain when I watch it, but I didn't collapse onto the floor.

>@jew_goldstein

MY SIDES KEK

Classic

Please do I am at work otherwise I'd be doing the same

Sick quints my man

I miss heaven

Everybody knows it was Talcum X

it was this one:

The whole situation does seem pretty fake. The first thing this guy's wife apparently does when she sees him having a seizure is to go onto the computer and tweet at the guy. If he was actually having a seizure she wouldn't even notice the screen because she would be so focused on him.

the jew goldstein dummy probably has several legitimate twitter accounts, email addresses, phone numbers,, and a manner and pattern of posting associated with one ip address that made it too easy to identify him with a cursory google search.

of course none of that info could be extrapolated just from his postings unless the backend guys at twitter gave him a little help. I'm pretty sure all it took was a quick peek at his registration details and then a phone call to kikenwald to hint at where to begin his search.

He didnt even have a seizure he just jewed out and tried to play the victim really hard

This pedo faggot will never win in court. He already admitted to voluntarily clicking on the gif to play it. The kike gave himself a seizure, but is so litigious that he still thinks he can get money out of this.

Can we start spamming this fag with the pic now lol

I'm no doctor but don't you die if you get a seizure?

No dying from this.

infamous for certain repetitive visual effects which induced photosensitive epileptic seizures in a substantial number of Japanese viewers, an incident referred to as the "Pokémon Shock" (ポケモンショック Pokemon Shokku?) by the Japanese press. As a result of the seizures 685 viewers were taken to hospitals; 2 people remained hospitalized for more than two weeks.

Goddamn Polygons

Oops I mean Porygons