Mhmm... Really makes you think!

Mhmm... Really makes you think!

*giggles*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Px2y37vBBgQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Now post the original

Zyklon Ben always delivers. Pic is very accurate, just shop Sup Forums on his screen.

now replace all the dinosaur teeth with merchant noses

Always trying to avoid naming the jew.

optimally you want to leave them in an unidentifiable state

>2017
>inaccurate Dinosaur posturing
>bone proportions that make the creature unstable

I mean, I could forgive weird looking bones to allow space for the brand-names, but come on Ben.

you forgot the feathers you fucking leaf piece of shit leafer fuck dick pounded through your eyes like framing nails dick nigger leaf nigger horse pussy haver dog mouth dicker

Not my picture, just needed a comparative drawing as a point of reference.
Here's a full model of a Tyrannosaurus Rex, complete with feathers and proper skin textures.

My childhood doesn't let me believe they have feathers.

Since the discovery of all sorts of feathers on many previously unfeathered dinosaurs was fairly recent, many people who enjoyed paleontology as a child are taken aback by the "New Dinos" as it differs so wildly from the more classical depictions of dinosaurs as scaly and lizard-like

Buzzfeed isn't mainstream media it's tabloid garbage for the facebook generation

They were completely unknown two years ago. Now they're paraded like the hip and cool news kids

I remember one of the "millennial news sites" turned its frontpage to black and white when Trump won.

top kek

It is owned by NBC/Universal you can't get more mainstream than that Ahmed

This is a preserved dinosaur tail. They had (((feathers)))

I think the question now is, what will take Buzzfeed's place. It seems, in a twist of irony, Al-Jazeera extension AJ+ is gaining ground among progressive millennial and Gen. Z's. Complex also seems to be encroaching on that niche.

Post more fossilized feathers and reconstructions!

they could not walk in contemporary gravity, you're behind the curve:
youtube.com/watch?v=Px2y37vBBgQ

>tfw the badass version of dinosaurs you grew up with never existed and they were all just a bunch of huge chickens

>npr
Good.

Ben Garrison is too redpilled by now. He will probably do a Breivik very soon and it's Sup Forumss fault

why does Benji Garrison always cherry pick what he considers establishment?

his bias betrays the entire Alt Right and makes them look insincere as all fuck

Paleofags on MY Sup Forums?

Very cool. Any paleontologyfags know some good (free) resources to read about the newest studies and publications on the field?

You mean the mainstream bird :^)

It's a skeleton
Unless you were born before the 70's it shouldn't.

Based nippon

This is you

Oh come on. Ben used artistic license. The dino is bending at the knees because it makes him look like he's begging.

Buzzfeed just got $200 funding from NBC. Ben is right and you're wrong!

Birds evolved from therorpods, but not all theropods are birds. Pic related.

How so? The new posture of theropods include large and robust tails that act as a counterbalance, moving the center of gravity to the dinosaur's hips. Also, I'm maybe being a brainlet here, but what do you mean by contemporary gravity? Mesozoic Earth was very different from our current world, but the overall mass of the planet did not change in any significant way, so we can expect gravity to act the same way (on Earth, that is).

I wouldn't know, I'm no paleontologist, just someone with a small interest in the field. I'm just as curious as you are as to where I can find the newest publications without having to pay a dime.

Kys autist

Butthurt, scale-skinned lizard detected.

Bumping with illustration of a dinosaur for whom we know the colour pattern of the feathers.

>no mandibular fenestra
>no antorbital fenestral
>no pubis in the Saurischian orientation
>no gastralia
>no furcula
>no coracoid
>that posture

JUST

>Pronated arms
>Short metatarsus

FUCK

>That really low, crow-like dew claw
>Bones that are falling off don't even belong on the dinosaur
>Those sharp, perpendicular ribs
MY

Also those longer arms make me think this is based off some kind of Allosaur but then the skull is even more inaccurate and why does it have four hand digits?

A fake dinosaur for fakenews is only fitting

>entire scapula missing
>Illium absent
>fourth trochanter missing
>lower jaw fused to the cranium

SHIT