BURN COAL, PARENTS WONT PAY TOLL

BLONDIE BTFO

18 Y/O SPOILED BRAT FROM MEMPHIS TENNESSEE GETS BLACKED, FATHER AINT HAVING IT

RESORTS TO BEGGING ON GOF UND ME
/put-allie-in-college-fight-racism

>PUT ALLIE IN COLLEGE

Father and mother : RACIST

Other urls found in this thread:

m.greensboro.com/news/crime/frenchhomicides/a-scream-in-the-dark-chapter---the-crime/article_f62a2c7a-fcf4-11e5-b245-7ba7cbc89212.html?mode=jqm
google.com/amp/s/wxii.relaymedia.com/amp/article/man-sentenced-after-plea-in-french-couple-murder-case/2064034?client=ms-android-verizon
clutchmagonline.com/2015/10/study-claims-92-of-biracial-children-with-black-dads-are-born-out-of-wedlock/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you guys need to read her story on that page

If my sister went black I would never talk to her again. But I think she has adopted my racism of blacks and has experienced their culture in person and has negative things to say about it.

Although, she likes Asian boys. Watches korean dramas and anime and plays video games. I'm okay with that though, Asians are brothers

Wonder how her parents are so racist and she isn't.

East Asians are honorary as fuck

brainwashed at school

Nice blog dumbfuck, neck yourself.

Wheres the father now? kek

Nvm that another nigger impregnated someone and left. Not important.

This is probably some bullshit made up to try and score a few quid.

absolutely halal

That's just hilarious to be honest. What did she think was going to happen?

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

She's reached about half her goal

Be sure to post that side by side with the article that we'll get when she gets beaten.

>My parents also got involved with my school in attempt to get me removed from the organizations I've been a part of, like Coexist and Facing History and Ourselves, clubs that essentially encourage valueing and treating people equally.
exactly

>daddy agrees to pay tuition
>do something he doesn't approve of
>WAHHH YOU CANT DO THIS TO ME

typical

Fuck off you black cunt, his post was relevant, unlike yours.

Go nig somewhere else.

She'll know her dad was right when she ends up with a mulatto baby

She's a woman someone will hand her a scholarship or grant.

>stripping me of all my resources including my personal savings, my car, my phone, and my education and leaving me on my own to pay for college.
godspeed. God bless americans. We sure ain't seeing this in my country. I envy you.

>This is fucking fake shit

Nice hot opinion Ahmed, back to your cuckshed.

It doesn't happen as often as it should sadly

As if our schooling system wasn't fucked enough. Oh well, more weight to make it crash and burn, then it is reform time.

father's smart enough to know that his daughter is an idiot and any additional education would be wasted - she probably wants to major in lesbian arts anyway.

burn the coal, pay the toll

>my phone
>my car
>my education
>my personal savings

None of that would be legal unless he actually had ownership of those things

She sounds like an entitled cunt

>I am still living under my parents' roof because I have nowhere else to live, and my dad has done everything in his power to make the world difficult for me. I am not able to get a job because I do not have consistent transportation available.

What an ungrateful cunt, her parents are letting her live in their house and she's bitching about them

>Facing History and Ourselves
This literally just sounds like a white guilt club, holy shit

Let's start a gofund me site for dad to buy him a truck of beer.

You sound like the biggest cuck on Sup Forums. Go fuck your sister already like you know you want to do and encourage her to knocked up by Xiao while being a huge weeb.

>I do not have consistent transportation available.
It's called public transport, and student's get a huge discount

>memphis

fucking hell ive heard of all the nigger gang violence and dope dealing in memphis from all the way here in spain. That place has a reputation like chicago of course she got blacked if she lives in that shithole

OY VEY, ITS ALL TRUE! RACISTS BTFO!

>"Hi, everyone! Thank you for taking the time to read this. My name is Allie Dowdle, and I live in Memphis, TN. I'm 18 years old and a high school senior at a local private school, where I've maintained a 4.0 GPA since 9th grade and have taken 5 AP courses.

>"About a year ago, I told my parents that I'd started dating a boy named Michael, pictured with me above. Hoping to share him with my family, I showed my parents his picture, and the conversation was over before it even began. My dad did not give me an option: he told me that I was not allowed to see Michael ever again. Why? Strictly because of skin color. It wasn't a quiet "no," either. I'll never forget the yelling my parents did, when they expressed how disappointed they were in me, that I could do so much better. I did not know what to do. I couldn't comprehend how someone could be seen as less because of pigment. I still can't comprehend it, and I never will be able to.

>"Michael and I continued to see each other, but discretely. Over the past year, I've fought so hard to make my parents see Michael as a human being instead of just someone who is African American. I've advocated as best I know how. Finally, about a month ago, Michael and I approached my parents, but their response was much more drastic than I could've ever expected. As I am 18, my parents have chosen to no longer support my future, stripping me of all my resources including my personal savings, my car, my phone, and my education and leaving me on my own to pay for college. Unfortunately, I will no longer be able to attend college if I cannot come up with the money somehow. My parents also got involved with my school in attempt to get me removed from the organizations I've been a part of, like Coexist and Facing History and Ourselves, clubs that essentially encourage valueing and treating people equally.

Reminder that parents of mudsharks are also race traitors deserving the rope.

Nice try, kike.

this gives me some ideas on how to scam liberals
too bad i'm too lazy to do anything about it

>tfw my sister worked a waitressing job for like 3 weeks and came out of it almost as racist as me because non-whites are the most disgusting, rude, horrible people she'd ever had the displeasure of speaking to
Feels good.

>because of pigment.
Every time

8 hour a day indoctrination camp followed by 4 hours of slut media training

you didn't read right. The full name is Coexist and Facing History and Ourselves.
It's much more than simply white guilt, it's before all racemixing propaganda. So the results really comes in as no surprise.

Aw come on, there are unnigrified niggers, some are salvageable. I still wouldn't pay the bitch a penny though.

>asians are brothers
cuck

Post pics user

>Wonder how her parents are so racist and she isn't.
the story is bullshit moneygrab

if you burn the coal, you will live on the dole

Found the femanon. Go back to whoring for (you)s on r9k

Fundraising him literally just one case of beer would be something that could be accomplished realistically- and would probably make him feel more assured in his anti-coalburning ways. I say we do.

fuck off Ahmed

>MY resources
>personal savings
Her allowance from her parents
>MY car
That her parents bought
>MY phone
That her parents also bought
>MY education
That her parents paid for

> have cousin that was a nice girl, good family
> she begins dating a Mexican
> her family hates it
> she ends up going to college with the same guy
> severely strains family relationship
> she has the boyfriend's brother murder her family in cold blood and pretend to rape her in the middle of the night
> boyfriends brother still in jail, was convicted of the murders, but never rated on his sister in law or brother even though we all know exactly what happened
> cousins younger brother is a fucking mental wreck after having gone through all of it

Don't racemix

m.greensboro.com/news/crime/frenchhomicides/a-scream-in-the-dark-chapter---the-crime/article_f62a2c7a-fcf4-11e5-b245-7ba7cbc89212.html?mode=jqm

google.com/amp/s/wxii.relaymedia.com/amp/article/man-sentenced-after-plea-in-french-couple-murder-case/2064034?client=ms-android-verizon

>Coexist and Facing History and Ourselves, clubs that
Sounds like more than one club to me. They probably do the same shit though.

I thought those were two different clubs. Coexist being one and Facing History and Ourselves being the other.

Faggot. Your sister will forever tarnish your ancestors and you're OK with it because
>xD it's not a nigger
KYS senpai.

Oy vey, they're just like us! They've just got a little tan of melanin, what's the difference! We're all one, race, the human race, goy!

He mom & dad clothe feed shelter love & care for her for 18 years. Disagree with her about relationship... she tries to publicly shame them calls them racist jesus youn white females are the most easy people in the world to brainwash

>Although, she likes Asian boys.

Serves her right, fuck coal burners.

CAN WE PLEASE DO THIS

She's going to reach her goal too haha, life is truly easy mode for women, do you think if the genders were switched a white male could get this much sympathy?

looks like Allie is going to need to get a full time job?

This is the "white privilege" the normies should be mad about

Send her my way user, I'll put a strong Celtic Masculine Child in her.

underrated. a gofundme for her pops would be fucking amazing

How do we manage that? We need his address.

Did he try to talk like a man to man with the father? If not he's clearly a niggrified as any other nigger. Pump and dump the side hoe.

student loans

>allie wasn't smart enough to get a scholarship
Not surprising.

look at all the donations just in the past min

she is walking away with a full ride to whatever school she wants, mark my fucking words

I don't know how she even met a nigger going to private high school. He must have a basketball scholarship. She actively had to seek this nigger out, fucking degenerate whore

I honestly have no clue. I'm unfamilar with computers

bumpo for this the dad is the real victim here

My sister is with a Mexican, but he's really white washed. What the heck do I do? He talks to me about Trump and is actually pretty smart. I don't know what to think anymore.

>>>Get blacked an AIDSed.
>>>Get funded by SJW.
>>>Do Advanced Lesbian Rights at university.
>>>Become 30 with AIDS and no job.
>>>Die of drug abuse by the age of 40.

And this is why you have at least one son among your children.

>4.0 GPA
>still retarded
It boggles the mind.
>American education system

her parents don't want her to be a statistic

“Examining the Birth Trends, Family Structure, Economic Standing, Paternal Relationships, and Emotional Stability of Biracial Children with African American Fathers,” Tiffany Calloway

clutchmagonline.com/2015/10/study-claims-92-of-biracial-children-with-black-dads-are-born-out-of-wedlock/

1. At the time of your child's birth were you and the father married
Caucasian: 97% NO
Asian: 85% NO
Hispanic: 95% NO
>whores

2. Did you and the father of your child eventually marry?
Caucasian: 80% NO
Asian: 92% NO
Hispanic: 99% NO
>give the milk away for free, why buy the cow?

3. Number of children the participant has
Caucasian: 1 50%, 2-4 49%
Asian: 1 86%, 2-4 14%
Hispanic: 1 15%, 2-4 80%
>asians learn their lesson, whites + hispanics can't keep their legs shut

4. For women with multiple children, do the children have the same father?
Caucasian: 82% NO
Asian: 75% NO
Hispanic: 81% NO
>wow, look at these worthless fucking whores

5. Annual earnings
Caucasian: 15% unemployed 75% once you go black, you're a single mom

9. Does your child have a good relationship with their father?
Caucasian: 94% NO
Asian: 89% NO
Hispanic: 98% NO
>black "men" = horrible neglectful fathers, probably abusive too

Technically she's no longer student.
Well she'll be withing a few hours since leftycucks are gonna pay for her tuitions.

I wonder if they'll also pay for child support after michael went to get his coal burned somewhere else after beating her.

my sister had a coal burner phase but my family encouraged her
after about the second nigger and no need to rebel she learned
the more you push the more you get pushed back
you want to stop your sisters and daughters from dating niggers? read a book by Newton.

>gibsmedat
How about she gets a job and works for a year while saving money for college? Oh wait, that would require effort on her part, whereas e-begging and playing a race card by proxy don't. Fuck this lazy coal burning cunt.

this has nothing to do with politics you insecure little bitch. fuck off and get reported.

Nobody should pay her a fucking dime.

There is no such thing as a white person from Memphis, TN that isn't racist. Especially in the suburbs.

I lived there for 20 years. Memphis blacks are true niggers. Not like New Hampshire blacks. These are the black people that give all the rest of them a bad name.

Spics are our allies in the race wars, user.

White + Brown vs. Black is how it's going to go down and everyone knows it.

Lmao this slut is going to get 10k out of a bunch of cucks trying to be anti racist

FUCKING THIS WHAT MAKES THIS COALBURNING ROASTIE BITCH BETTER THAN THE HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF OTHER STUDENTS WHO TAKE OUT FUCKING LOANS TO PAY THEIR EDUCATION

THIS PISSES ME OFF SO MUCH

>his sister has had nigger cock inside her
Your family is disgusting.

>sister is an otaku

You should play eroge with her and then eventually fuck her

There's a sucker born every minute, as they say.

Richfag here.

I will double the funds she receives for her father's fund. Has to be legit, I'm not donating to one of you faggots. Someone get his contact info.

That pretty much gives away the whole story. She rebelled against her parents by being as liberal as possible and spends her time in bullshit clubs that are all about elevating people solely based on the color of their skin rather than their actual accomplishments.

Coal burner thread?

Makes sense, but how would I know, bitch capitalizes every fucking word.

Did we manage to get the beer for the dad gofundme page set up yet?

I want to donate.

good god...i need to get out of the south. i'm in the fucking black belt Sup Forums. I can't raise a daughter here.

>mfw she brings the niglet for her parents to raise after the nigger bolts

>Tarnish your ancestors
>American

Hope you don't believe you're honoring your ancestors, user.

>OY VEY this doesn't fit MY definition for politics

you fuck your sister or something cletus?

My sisters dates and half black guy (father is black and he look darker as well). My family accepts him and I'm ok with him as well.

Poorland here. I have no idea how this gofund thing works, but I can donate few dollas.

Yup, well played.