What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

Checked

Honestly I think he's sick of hearing this shit

Who gives a rats ass. Nothing would have been hacked if Hillary didn't use a private server.

Russia didn't hack US government infrastructure. Instead of going after Russia, why don't we go after the retards that allowed it to happen.

Trump recognizes that Russia is behind it, and he's going to what he needs to make sure they don't mess with us in any future elections.

After hearing Mad Dog Mattis and T Rex talk about Russia, it's clear that these guys have a strategy for getting Russia under control. The Obama administration was too weak on Russia.

The problem is that he has been deflecting criticism on Russia like a goodbgoy

Trump must have learned that 15% of Russians are Muslim and realized that it's a shit country that should be dealt with harshly.

Trump was briefed friday that Russia hacked the DNC and attempted to hack the RNC. Putins motives to me are unclear to me at this point. It seems he wanted to weaken the USA not ally Trump. So guess Russia isnt our best friend then.

>Putins motives to me are unclear to me at this point

Oh come on, are Americans this clueless?

Putin's motives are clear:

Disrupt the US-led world order. Dismantle NATO, promote isolationism in the US so that they can assume a dominant role in the Middle East and Europe.

it wasn't russia though you mindless sheep. you guys are such retards, you'll believe anything your side says

This is it exactly. Trump was briefed and his response changed. Really the mark of a good leader, he was presented with information and reacted accordingly.

Trump won't let the Russians get away with this kind of shit in the future.

It means Trump is going to finally BTFO Russia.

He was playing Pootin like a little bitch, keep your enemies close and all. They've never been our friends.

>your side
>your side
>your side

Do you realize you're getting paid less than what we pay beaners to cook french fries? What is it like to be so poor even after all that Putin cock sucking?

Russia is basically a Muslim country.

>Instead of going after Russia

Nice try, Boris.

Trump is onto the Russians

It means Russia will pay

for the wall?

WERE GONNA HAVE A WALL AND RUSSIA IS GOING TO PAY FOR IT

Well it's complicated if you consider Trumps win illegitimate in the deep states eyes as the election was really an internal coup against the globalists in the first place. Russia hacking both parties signifies the intent to reveal the truth to the american public about the full extent of the corruption.

Then you have putin speaking publically he wants to make an alliance with america as we have the same interests. Is he really trying to double cross trump here with an olive branch?

I do say though NATO is an ugly organization and we should pull out of it. It's used to fight proxy wars, pander to backwards ass countries like Saudi and regime change.

All i want is a solution where the empires of this world get along. Is it even possible? Russia nor China want to bow to USAs concepts of world governing? It's like everyone has special interests and nobody wants to come together in any peaceful agreement.

>coup against the globalists

That's cute how you look at it that way, because he's now packing his cabinet with globalists like Rex Tillerson.

Russia and US don't have the same interests. Russia has created it's strongest alliances with rogue nations and adversaries of the US/West (Iran). It's possible to be peaceful, but not easy when each side takes actions to undermine the other.

US dominance has relied on the postwar power structures and alliances built to secure your superior position over the past 70 years. Russia simply wants to upend that power structure and replace it with their own. This is why Russian propaganda in the West/US/EU is mostly focused on promoting isolationism and demonizing the very power structures that have secured Western dominance. Russians are not isolationists themselves, they've been creating their own global order, mainly with the Islamic world and Asia.

His password was "password"

Putin's been fighting the globalists since he came to power.

Trump is now fighting the globalists within the US, just like Putin had to when he established himself in Russia.

This is why Trump and Putin believe they have the same goals/interests - they're both fighting the same enemy, which is a globalist cabal that doesn't reside in any one nation or country, but instead infects all of them. This internationalist clique is the real problem in the world, and has been for over a hundred years.

15% of Russians are Muslim.

They also tried to hack the RNC and get dirt on Trump but couldn't. Not our friends. Sad.

This

>Putin's been fighting the globalists since he came to power.

You're fucking clueless.

Putin is a globalist, the only difference being he wants to create a global order with the Islamic world to defeat the Western order.

>This is why Trump and Putin believe they have the same goals/interests

They don't. Russia is a strong ally and military supporter of Iran, the largest Islamic theocracy and state sponsor of terror groups in the region (i.e. Hamas and Hezbollah). It's like you don't know anything about geopolitics, sad.

Nice try, Vlad.

We're onto you faggots. Trump will make Russia pay for the wall now.

Did Russia hack the DNC & Pedosta?

Sure, everyone did. Their security was a complete mess. Fucking Sup Forums hacked the idiots ipad and twitter.

Did Russia leak these e-mails through wikileaks with the intention of damaging the clinton campaign?

That is pure speculation at this point, and completely runs counter to the DNC talking point that there was nothing 'damaging' in these e-mails anyway.

If you don't like the russians 'hacking' your e-mail, don't click on obvious phishing links, and don't use shit like 'p@ssw0rd' or 'Runner4567' as your password.

Well Russia isnt exactly wrong as our infrastructure is collapsing due to USAs imperialistic meddling. It's easy to want to side with Russia in an effort to improve both our nations and the world.

But if what you say is correct giving leeway to Russia will only bring temporary resput and bigger problems down the line.

People need to clarify if it's Russia's government or just independent hackers that happen to live in Russia. Because blaming an entire country for something constantly is unprofessional, unbelievable, and ridiculous.

Repeat after me: "Islam is a religion of peace"

No mention of the Saudis?

It's the Russian government.