Drumpf is unpopular

Drumpf's first press conference is #2 on trending and it has nearly twice as many dislikes as likes.

How the fuck did this loser become president again? Hillary destroyed him in the popular vote.

youtube.com/watch?v=UV27p_IGSAU

>muh popular vote

Say it with me, shill:

MADAME FAILURE

to be fair most of those votes are probably from outside the US where we cannot believe you actually elected this man

The popular vote does not matter. It has the same legal significance as "Best Hairstyle" and "Best Dressed Candidate".

Nothing new here. CTR doing it's job. Soros and Brock just threw down an extra billion or so. Nobody cares.

>Using the word "Drumpf"

How about you kill yourself.

It has less significance than those even, it literally means nothing at all

Do you need a safe space dear? Come to mommy. I will humble you.

Hillary won by 3 million when 12+ million illegals were encouraged by Obongo to vote.

This. Us outside of America have lost a lot of respect for you after you elected this clown. What a joke nation the US is.

Don't worry, with your new Minister of Foreign Affairs you can surround yourself with our shillskins

Thank god, hopefully the undesirables will pack up and leave finally.

It's mostly a bunch of European cucks who probably saw this on the front page of YouTube.

>Hillary destroyed him in the popular vote.

no she didn't, non citizens can't vote, the dead can't vote, felons can't vote

Shills downvoted his video to protect their failing narrative.

it should tho. The reason Trump is a president is the fact that US election system is retarded.

>leaf

>ha ha, you won, you're so triggered! xdddd

[spoiler]no[/spoiler]

from pbs, fuck off shill

ez election win

Fuck off back to Russia, faggot.

why is everyone from my country cucked

> How the fuck did this loser become president again?

He beat the loser who (((destroyed))) him in the (((popular))) vote.

(((((((((((((((((((15884))))))))))))))))))))

>implying likes on a YouTube video have anything to do with how he's viewed

The only people that care enough to take the time to dislike that YouTube video probably did it 6 times and don't have a real job to be doing.

Ehm are you new here ?

>PBS
It's almost as if their viewer bass is liberal...its truly shocking.

They're down voting the organization covering the conference. Not trump himself.

Popular vote was a battlefield, that Trump didn't give a damn about. Victory conditions were written in the book. It was Hillary's fault that she decided to be illiterate on that topic.

And I can't believe you passed brexit. Good job brits

Get in.

YOU ARE A FAGGOT!

>Thinking this could even go for a shit without assistance, never mind run a country

Take all of our smart city folk so you have more people to laugh with! Us deplorables only deserve our own company. Only we should suffer in the hell this presidency will cause.

>CBS
>Clinton Bull Shit
>watching fake news
>ever

He's a literal joke outside the us and uk

what does this even mean...is this supposed to justify a stupid decision to us?

we aren't even from the US.

You guys even supported zodiac killer Cruz over Trump during the primaries. Can you believe it?

Why, because american television told you?

>He's a literal joke outside the us and uk

You mean the only two countries that really matter?

>He's a literal joke outside the us and uk

please stop. most australians love him.

no wait, you have that flag where you can't really see the stars, so you're actually the poor relative of australia.

carry on, Frodo.

(((((YouTube)))))

Youtube and the internet are filled with liberal kids. Whether Hillary won the popular vote is irrelevant. The only reason she won it is because of illegal immigrants and profoundly stupid, degenerate liberals. It is disputed outside of liberal huboxes as to whether Trump actually won it. Whether Hillary won the popular vote is irrelevant. sage

couldn't believe it then, still can't believe it

The rest of the world already shit talks us all the time, why should we give a shit that this is just yet another shitty talking point for you?

>1 post
who sees 400lb hackernazis as enough of a threat to hire people to undermine them on the internet?

Be quiet, dog fucker,.
Your "nation" has weed man as it's leader.

You have no room to talk, trudeau electing piece of trash, go suck off a dog.

The leader of your country was a fucking drama teacher.

Let me repeat that.

The leader of your fucking country was a DRAMA TEACHER.

Trump was never perfect, but i like him more every day
I would have supported godzilla to stop another Clinton or Bush getting in

It's almost like Trump supporters are at work right now and Hilldos have nothing better to do than sit at home and spam YouTube videos...

The idea that cucks from foreign nations are unhappy with te US President has a certain appeal. It's nice that there are some non-retards in to see nations that understand how Trump is a good choice but, overall, not appeasing foreigners makes my dick hard.

Can't wait till the Republicans fuck up obamacare and leave MILLIONS of people uninsured and having to pay MORE for their insurance. Only 4 years people. It's going to fly by fast with this idiot taking tax payer money to build a fucking wall he swore mexico would pay for.

>liberals literally thinking youtube videos are an argument
I remember once last year I was arguing with this random liberal about Trump on jewbook, and I asked him to show me some support for him claims that Trump is evil, and he replied with a youtube link entitled something like "Trump says mean things compilation" or something equally ridiculous.

Because Hillary was even less popular and all of her youtube videos used to be almost 90% dislikes.

HAHAHAHAHA SHILLDAWGS ETERNALLY BTFO BEYOND RECOVERY

>MADAME FAILURE
kek, fpbp

Trump is a fucking moron. Don't act like you've voted some fucking political republican powerhouse into office that's going to change the world by forcing us to pay for a fucking wall and fucking up obamacare.

>PBS watchers tend to be mentally ill libshits

Wow really made me think OP

kys fegit
RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Millenials are the only ones who watch Youtube outside of cat videos
>Millenials hate Trump
wow, what a surprise

>so much salt

So what the fuck are you doing? Get over there and help fix it

Some of us hate Trump but everyone hates Clinton.

The idea that the teen working at Mcdonalds to pay for his weed and video games or the crackhead who harasses cars on the access road should have the same say in the governing of the entire united states as I do is absurd.

>Deport Illegals (114 billion starting 400 to 600 billion total tax payer money)
>Build a wall and force US to pay for it (8 to 12 billion Trump says)
>Say Mexico will pay us back (one day)
>Repealing Obamacare (300 billion)
>Tax companies moving business overseas and take credit for them for not moving ONE office/branch over seas while the bulk of their workforce/business remains out of the country.

Ladies n Gentleman...your idiotic president.

MOM GET OUT OF MY ROOM WHERE MY TEDDIES REEEE

you're**

clinton million dollar deal with shills, youtube monitored by jews and it's pro clinton relationship throughout the election, so what does that tell you, either paid zombies or youtube manipulated the ratings, or clinton payed for up/dislike bots, anyone on Sup Forums could create a upvoting bot.

The idea that a bunch of fucking morons in a hick backwater meth smoking racist incest having flyover states have the same say in governing as I do is absurd.

No, please do continue to express your sincere opinion here, shill. You're bullshit motivates us.

oi oi get in here and upvote this video still 10k to 16k wtf

THREE. MILLION. MORE. VOTES.

THREE. MILLION. MORE. VOTES.

THREE MILLION MORE FUCKING VOTES!

Nothing will ever, ever, ever change that.

Donald Dumbfuck is an illegitimate, perverted, piss slurping slave to Vladimir Putin. He was not, is not, and never will be supported by the majority of the American people.

No racist Trump.

No KKK.

No fascist USA.

>implying the meme war is over
>implying CTR is "dead"
There's one thing their think tanks learned, it's not to give a name to their shills. The fact that there was a nameable organization paid to shill allowed people to dismiss all the dissenters with ease. Things will only get more subversive from here on out.

>PBS

One of the most blue pilled (((media))) outlets

The sad part of this, is Google/Youtube itself is probably running a bot to downvote.They were major players against Trump

THREE. MILLION. ILLEGAL. MORE. VOTES.

For sure jews will be jews

>what are bots

>1 post by this ID

Most bongs didn't even know what the EU or Brexit was about before voting.

But everyone and their grandma knows who Donald Trump is.

move then. if you dont like it move. you just going to be a ass pie for the rest of your life anyways why not be a ass pie with others like yourself in sweden or germany

>yfw Donald Trump will unironically be the president of the United States of America in 10,593 minutes

Sounds a lot like new Zealand to the rest of the world.

How about all of the shitty liberal videos that get 100:1 unlike to like ratio with comments disabled?

Including CNN.

My moronic co worker put on the press conference. It wasn't bad. Those who down vote are partisans.

He explained how he was going to isolate himself from his company so he wouldn't have a conflict of interests.

He shouted down some fake news reporters , but why waste time convincing people you aren't a manchurian candidate who will only use a sound bite out of context to make more fake news ?

Every
fucking
time

KEK

>youtube
>anything but retarded privileged children, neck deep in feel-good bubblegum government-administered propaganda

I seriously think that these b8 posts are done by one, if not, a few Canadians just going for low hanging fruit.

Government spam is least effective spam. The Chinese model failed.

awww u need mommy

That's why you make threads linking to jewtube videos you want down voted, amirite

Fuck outta here, normie faggot.

Or we can do it for him

The 19th amendment was a mistake desu

This desu senpai

did you get lost trying to find some college campus? There are times that you have to stand up and say enough is enough.