I'm white af guise! i'm like DICKING white, you'd think that my mama fucked an irish or smthng...

i'm white af guise! i'm like DICKING white, you'd think that my mama fucked an irish or smthng. i'm white and it's a fact. u need to deal with it

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4114242/Web-developer-38-branded-solicitor-curry-smelling-p-b-foul-mouthed-racist-rant-lawyer-refused-hire-him.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

were not even white you roach

Checks out

this is me in the summer chilling in my developed ass country. as you can see, it's not just my super sexy skin is white, but also my fabulous hair is blonde! i'm like a nordic god. you know you want my melting hot aryan semen in your mouth! admit it.

>receding hairline
>narrow shoulders
>>I am alpha

what the fuck is going on with your hairline?

also post nose. If it is a giant fucking Arab nose, we can all have a laugh

>balding
>chinlet
>jawlet
lmao

boring amk

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4114242/Web-developer-38-branded-solicitor-curry-smelling-p-b-foul-mouthed-racist-rant-lawyer-refused-hire-him.html

Even blacks don't like you Pakis.

i've got more of a jew nose which i'm not proud of.

the nose knows, you are a man of the desert

What do you think of Pakis?

i'm not a muslim, and i hate muslims. if he's not a muslim, and if he looks and acts like an actual human, i wouldn't have a problem liking him.

Are you hot?

i got no higher than 5 in /soc/. it's embarrassing. but don't blame my ugliness on my nation.

post a pic of yourself Sup Forums!

you could be tom cruise's stunt double if you got ripped

I'm not a manlet

you'd have to do the stunts on your knees

i'd be very happy if i looked as good as this guy. he's the definition manly beauty

to Tom Cruise's credit, he does all of his own stunts

its been a selling point of his for a long time.

show urself and be my ugly waifu.

9/10