He wants to save his race

>He wants to save his race
>He doesn't even have a girlfriend
Why are you losers STILL goofing around? If you cant talk to a girl just use some sam hide jokes on her and get her to laugh so you can marry her and have a family

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2584367/Meet-Europes-virile-man-generous-sperm-donor-whos-fathered-98-children.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I thought the point was to have children with as many different partners as possible? Genghis Khan style.

I'm not very attractive.
>sam hyde joke
What is a Sam Hyde joke?

I want to save my race by killing of all the other races.
Is that okay?

I am too good for modern day, degenerate women - they don't deserve a fine gentleman like myself

Busy playing videogames working lifting and college. No time

Jokes on you

I've been donating sperm for years

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2584367/Meet-Europes-virile-man-generous-sperm-donor-whos-fathered-98-children.html

>Meet Europe's most virile man - and generous sperm donor - who's fathered 98 children
>Dutchman Ed Houben has fathered 98 children in 12 years
>Was a virgin until age of 34 and says would still like to have his own family

why do you think Sup Forums wants to "return to traditional values" so badly? they can't score in the contemporary social climate and can only hope to get women through pure subjugation. Sup Forums is a collection of social failures wishing the game had different rules

Black guy with a white gf here. I saved her from her deadbeat bf who left her when he found out she's pregnant. The kind and I bros. Both of us didn't throw away our genes. Git gud, and get yourselves single mums.

does this look like a bizzaro Sup Forums thread to you?

I never learned how to talk to girls.

I don't know any girls and they don't want me anyway

if you were in college you'd know that 80-90% of males can't score.

I have a friend who averages 70 girls, per month. -- i can vouch for at least 100 in the past two personally.

I'm a virgin.

Yeah

I don't want a girl, or children, thus am not invested in saving the white race.

>fucks over two women a day
Bull fucking shit his dick would fall off or he'd be too low energy to even go outside

>world is overpopulated
>let's make more kids
Fuck off, retard.

>2 girls a day

Yeah, OK.

Get me a gf and I will do my part

We rent a house together. Typically on a friday/saturday night it's 4-5 girls on after another, they don't line up, but they wait their turn.
He has several other 6/7's who he uses as human fleshlights on a daily basis

see
you don't have to believe me, but this is how the world works now

You know even if you're black i still don't think you should be proud of the fact you're cucked by raising someone elses dumbshit kid.

You should really be trying to fix your own race instead of entertaining the trash of ours.

Real life isn't one of your harem animes.

I have to go to class, so i can't argue with you but i'm telling you the truth.

You'd be amazed how much women slut around when they're only in a state for 4 years.

you're right but the reality is that "natural" sexual distribution means 4 out of 5 women are sexually viable compared to only 2 out 5 men. The reason society ended up monogamous and patriarchal in the first place is because there was a surplus of beta-males who had nothing better to do.

Cut me some slack, Americlap. I'm losing weight and lifting but it's gonna take about a year to reach my goal. Why would I even bother hunting for a waifu before I'm actually presentable? C'mon.

what if I want an Asian girl?

>tfw this but live in Ohio

i think .01% of our population is asian

"A CHING CHONG HERRO"

That was before when mankind tried to survive in general and needed many offsprings. Now we are in time of our world where we need to concentrate on rebuilding, maintaining and restoring the white race exclusively.

Damn reddit posters

>tfw no japanese waifu

>sam hyde jokes
can't tell if serious or b8ing
>get her to laugh so you can marry her
canadian proxy detected

>caring what some jap slut thinks about Trump

>Tfw have a wife and 1 boy with 1 more on the way.
I cant do this alone you niggers go breed too.

Akron, Parma, Cleveland. Lot of qt3.14s here for school, the less traditional ones crave white cock like you wouldn't imagine. Minneapolis is same way.

I'm serious. Give me a fucking gf. RIGHT NOW

Anri is a pure angel

How?

Fucking how? Seriously if I could even live just onw month like this...

And why havent you learned or applied anything? Why arent you getting in on that action?

no i don't like rape charges thanks

>>/fit/

Can't find work because IM A FUCKING WHITE MALE.

user, I've got some news for you...

>caring what you think about anything
Nope

About my pure angel?

>tfw super paranoid that if I fuck some girl that had been drinking they'd regret it immediately afterward and I'd be accused of rape

Don't disrespect Anri you heathen

I don't care about the future of my race. I just hate niggers and Indians and Chinks coming here shitting up were I live. I gave up on women, I can no longer trust what comes out of their mouths

what the fuck are you talking about bro. apply at literally any service job. Get a raise every six months or so, get shift leader in a year or two, store manager after 5 years. 40-50k is enough to raise a family.

or learn a fucking tradeskill, or go to college and get a degree that will actually translate into work. There's lots of options.

Not paranoid. You're catious. You don't t want to be these other blokes who do time or end up in a registry just because they wanted to get their dicks wet

it isn't about knowledge it's about genes, lifestyle and wealth. "Being confident" isn't going to get you laid. Having a REASON TO BE CONFIDENT will get you laid.

When you drive down the road with her in the passenger seat and say 'you know what fuck this I'm tired'

Close your eyes and lay your head back, accelerate, crash, and pop the airbag with a peanut buttery backwoods

I lost out on all three.

And I only realized recently just how fucked I am.

Can prostitution just be legal then?

stfu loser

Way ahead of you. Already married with three kids bro.

もっと作ろうか

i used to have a girlfriend but after i took her virginity she moved and became a sorority slut
ive struggled to connect to women ever since
theres this new qt at my work though that i kinda want to hold hands with though
pic related my ex

Quality smoke

>40-50k is enough to raise a family

Like shit in hell

It is retard, raising a family is better in rural areas where cost of living is lower anyways

Only one of those three qualities is essential. It is possible for you to improve your lifestyle and get healthy. It is possible for you to learn a trade get that capital, invest wisely and become wealthy. Focus on whichever area you think is more attainable.

Pro-tip
Once you start lifting; you'll only hate your body more

Had my first kid when I made that much (I make 200k now).

It is definitely enough if you aren't retarded.

It's not my fault.
The problem lies with gf(male).

Sorry, I'm not a poorfag. $40-50K is not enough to raise successful kids and support a family. You sound like a faggot who will probably never accomplish anything of substantive value in his shitty life.

>me on the left

>b-but i won't be able to afford to buy a PSVR AND a Vive
>b-but i'll only be able to get a new ipad every two years instead of every 6 months

you're a weakling and your decadent lifestyle will be the end of your line.

This is one of several reasons why whites are dying as a race. You've gotten so soft. You think blacks and mexicans feel like 40k isn't enough to raise a kid?

Even in developed countries it is not hard to support a family on 50k a year. Just don't live in San Francisco and learn how to budget a bit.

if 20k is enough for a single adult to live on their own in just about any area but the coasts and gentrified cities (it is) then 50k should be enough for two adults and one child. If your wife works as well that's 60-75k, more than enough for a second child (although you'll have to space them out if she works)

stop eating tendies and be a family man

recently left my gf in part because her sisters were coalburners. Also they were crazy cunts. fell kind of bad but I think I did the right thing.

Exactly. So many of us were raised middle-class or conditioned to accept middle-class lifestyle as the bare minimum. Now our economies can no longer support a middle-class majority and we're all waiting for something to happen before we start our lives.

It's not going to happen. You are experiencing the fall of an empire and you will be poor and struggling until the day you die. Embrace hardship.