How Trump and his team will deal with this faggot?

How Trump and his team will deal with this faggot?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JmR0DAjKjL0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

they'll probably hang him at the leaf trials after they annex us.

as a canadian in ontario, i hope we follow in the USA footsteps and elect kevin oleary or someone else hilarious. i am outraged by how the normal working class white male is made to feel a minority in our thinking when we outnumber all the liberal cucks and fat unlimitedgender pushing liberal puke baskets.
or else please fucking nuke us. the way this country misuses our taxes to enrich the socially WORTHLESS makes me SICK.

By schlonging his wife with his BWC

Right Wing Death Squads.

Fuck Oleary, hes a slimy (((lebanese))) businessman that would sell his own mother enough money is given

>Why won't people just let me destroy my country in peace? ;_;

while you may be right, he is a "powerful" white man that can shut the mouths of dumb fems. i have no real opinion of oleary other than he does nothing and takes credit for doing everything (his fund etc) i hope we have someone to stand up for the real people of our country.

white power

>if your enemies kill themselves they win

even ((bernier)) is better than (((o'leary)))

"White"

With a nuclear powered stealth drone rake.

Do you argue with a dog? No, you simply put on the lead and they follow.

bernier is based vive le quebec libre

this desu .. canada always does what the US does 5-10 years later.

They don't have to. Trudeau is such a beta bitch that he already opened his asshole for Trump. It's why Trump only has to cut a deal with Mexico regarding NAFTA. Trudeau is open for everything according to his tweets.

Hopefully the quebecois become more red pilled than the cucks in the GTA.

It will be too late

Did someone say watersports?

If they're smart, they'll stay out of his way

Canada has literally no power to resist anything America wants. He could take a dump on Trudeau's desk, leave, institute outrageously unfair trade policy, and Canada would have no recourse.

Is he implying a world without feminism would be hot? I cant even...

>DUDE WEED LMAO
Does it matter?

Canada will become a threat to US. With new lax immigration policies Canada will become one big terrorist cell by 2020 and the next mayor of Toronto will be muslim.

Does anyone else has an impression that junior is a closeted muzzie?

By ignoring him like the rest of the world does.

Gift him a holiday on some private island, & annex all but Vancouver in his absence..

They won't. Canada will be annexed or ignored. Cuckdeau is so insignificant and irrelevant, his existence won't even be acknowledged.

Damn I'd love to schlong the Blondie with the tits......hhhhnnnnnnggggggggggg

TWO WALLS when?

K brah

By making him irrelevant.
Dry out the leaf

they won't have to, trudeau has ALREADY shown he's going to be a huge fucking pushover and do whatever trump asks him to do, even renegotiate nafta without batting an eye. trump has nothing to worry about from that faggot.

(You)

Thank (You) for the (You).

my hope is he invades or at least has him killed.

After you build the first one

So...never

Leaf, this is why we all fucking hate you.

>you will never be the tall Chad son of a communist dictator who gets installed into the government of a first world country and parties internationally on taxpayer's dime while your puppeteers make political decisions that destroy the nation for profit but it doesn't phase you because you're rewarded handsomely just for being a stooge whose main job is photo ops

>brown eyes
>jew nose
>implying she's a Blonde

Dyed-haired jewess. Not that I'd expect a leaf to know the difference.

>this list is incomplete, you can help by expanding it

Who the hell can stand that ugly face. I wish I had never come here. I only ever saw this bitch on Sup Forums and I keep seeing him for some reason. Canada is totally irrelevant.

Trudeau's favorite song.

youtube.com/watch?v=JmR0DAjKjL0

I can't wait to find out.

checked and kekked

Just look how he fucking sits

Well, what hair products DOES he use?

His wife's boyfriend's.

he said whatever his wife has