White birthrates are below REPLACEMENT level

>White birthrates are below REPLACEMENT level
>"HURR WHY WE MINORITY NOW, WHY THEY BRINGING IN YOUNG BATTLE AGED, WORKING AGED MEN???!!?!

You permavirgins are fucking retarded. Breed or die. You're not having kids? Then shut the fuck up about "white genocide" or DA JOOS forever. You're dead weight, you're doing literally nothing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mJgDfUIoyNE
youtu.be/QERzojjD4Bk?t=7m13s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>just stop being a permavirgin and make babies lol
I don't think so. But I'm doing my part by memeing.
C'mon, you guys do it. Save your race and stuff.

>tfw black but want whites to breed more so society doesnt get fucked up by brown people

LOSER FAGGOT CUNT

Melanin is responsible for reproduction. That's why blacks will breed out the whiteys.
Black + White = Black baby.

The audacity to drag kids into this world on my own ideas of what things should be like is exactly how to get them a shit start in life.
Like most people, I'll be the boring fuck who builds a stable life, socially and financially, before I start pumping baby-batter into my girl with the intent of churning out mini people.

>tfw genetic problems will kill off Jews
>tfw whites breed quality over quantity
>the shitskins become lowclass morlocks run by the elite whites holding all the money

I want to know your excuse for not having kids.

Are you too young? Are you at least planning on having 4+ kids? I'm a fucking pimplefaced 5'6" skinny faggot, if I can get laid so can you.

I honestly have a hard time believing there is a single black person on this board. If true, hi, I'd love to be your friend.

Made two so far, both with blue eyes. Get busy Sup Forums. Make white babies. So you have to give up your anime pursuits or your xbox collection...big fucking deal make white babies. Get a better job if you think you can't afford them.

>Melanin is responsible for reproduction
That sentence doesn't make sense.

You won't though. Brown guys like me will, and so will latinos.

You guys can have the southern US, that's your clay. Latinos get the california and the rest of the west. Europe and the rest of north america are for brown people and other asians

You get to keep africa

This is pretty much the gameplan for 2050

>hur dur breed now

Sort me the fucking money and girl and we're on, until then, I have to save up and sort out a fucking house and then a girl to be trusted.

That is without doing things that will have me worry about some shitskin coming to kill me for 5 quid, or some dumb pig arresting me.

Only if they mix, you fucking subhuman.

Give me one reason why your kind shouldn't be wiped out?

Thanks for the daughters and fuccbois friendo. Your white daughters are going to know you are pro white, and be driven to dark dick to spite you

Good job, keep pumping em' out. Get welfare if you need, I'd happily pay for your kids' food.

I got brown eyes but resessive blue. Dating a QT Spanish gril right now

I'm 22 and already have my third on the way. I will have 8-12 total. I wish there were a legitimate way to get other young men my age to start doing the same.

>US needs birthrates of Africa
>doubling US population every 20 years is totally sustainable development guys :^)

>retards thinking indefinite population growth is sustainable
>just a scheme to keep the jews and boomers fed

>So you have to give up your anime pursuits or your xbox collection

Fuck that, I'll just be a deadbeat dad.

Keep my anime and still make white babies while dodging child support?

Win/Win

You are retarded if you think the only thing causing the birth rates to drop in Europe are autistic virgins.

Varying European governments spend hundreds of millions a year trying to figure out why the fertility rate of both men and women are so low and you can go read them whenever you want.

Germany spent 400 million Euros just last year researching the subject.

It took my brother 3 years of attempting to have a baby with his French wife until she got pregnant my Grandmother for a comparison had 3 children within 3 years of marriage.

Fuck off nigger.

Personally I'm planning to have kids with my East Aryan wife, but I'm memeing to save my race day in and day out. You attention whores should fuck off.

That doesn't matter faggot. The country is ours and we can do what we want with it.
We don't need more people. More people means a shittier life.

>shut the fuck up about "white genocide" or DA JOOS forever

No.

Non-whites don't belong in white countries and will be gassed.

>Battle aged.
They are working minimum wage and renting our apartments.

Taco niggers even come here to be our slaves.

Society demands people have children later in life and many people in Europe are infertile due to old age.

=low fertility rate.

I've come to the realization that with or without children, I will always be the working poor. Now I'm trying for number three.
I'm giving my children horse size red pills.

Wrong!

Go research it.

>white people, especially middle class, are having economic trouble with children.
>the government to solve this import brown people and subsidize THEIR children
>HURR WHY WHITEY NO LIKE DIS?

No. I'm right. Throw in that the poor live in apartments and have access to contraception and it makes perfect sense that the fertility rate is low. Anyone having a child while living in an a parent is committing child abuse.

Or you could dedicate yourself to being the best father you can be and ensure your children grow up to be stable and intelligent with a good work ethic.

Then your grown up children would gladly give you a good life if you were a good father.

How to join project hearts:
Sup Forums needs to learn about empathy and love. to achieve this goal, we are going to make Sup Forums watch sigur ros music videos.

How to participate:
1. Start a new thread titled "project hearts" with a cute picture
2. Include a youtube video of a Sigur ros song
3. the post can also include whatever text you want to include, encouraging hope and love

Let's change some hearts!!! ~ ! ~ !

>Germany spent 400 million Euros just last year researching the subject.
>400 million Euros
how

I hope this is real. Some dumb fucks are going to get red pilled.

You are not though there are more than twenty reason as to why people living in a modern day society have low fertility.

This does not only effect Europeans it affects all advanced societies like Japan and South Korea.

I work six days a week. My wife stays home to care for our three year old son. I believe the man should work while the woman cares for children.
I'm proud to be a father.

That only happens when your dad beats the shit out of you as a kid and you wanna get revenge

They are trying to not only figure out how to persuade the average (poor) German to have kids despite poor conditions ( apartment living) but as well as this reverse what has now become culture.

There is an awareness among Germans that raising children is hard, the state refuses to ease the burdon and now a small family (1 or 2) is considered normal.

The Germans succeeded in becoming competitive and in the process destroyed something fundamental to their economy. Genius.

genetic dead end here
should have made me play sports, given me structure, and made me leave my room
no white kids for me now

ESPECIALLY in south africa, you should be having 10+ kids, what the fuck are you doing, get to work brother.

I AM A FUCKING 5'6" PIMPLEFACED MANLET

I CAN GET LAID

YOU HAVE NO EXCUSE

Maybe we just don't want to be here when niggers of all types destroy the world.

Convergent evolution gives a significant chance we'll be back when niggers finally evolve to from apes to humans.

What happened to the babies meme warfare threads from yesterday?

Working hard is essential in being a good father.

Diet, sedentary life style, pesticides, every minute of our lives till we are well into our middle ages is a stress test. It's all valid and it all contributes to low fertility.

The main reasons are that a home with a garden is now a fantasy for many and they have access to contraception to prevent the nightmare of raising children in an apartment in a city.

make me nigga

Had a child last year.
Talking to my wife, she wants five children.
Even setting up a second business so my kids can inherit it.

I'm doing my part. Are you?

I'm an early balding manlet, I wouldn't have kids even if I could get laid.

>2017
>working

>Trips
KEK DEMANDS AT LEAST 3 CHILDREN, GET TO WORK

>tfw blue eyed engineer
>can't get a gf because 5'4 and ugly
How the fuck does being physically attractive benefit or advance a civilization? It's literally the engineers who advance everything. Why would women choose a guy just because he is pretty? What is the evolutionary reason? It makes no sense.
I want to make 8 blue eyed christian children and teach them the values of intelligence but society just won't let me.

Checked, enjoy your triplets white man, now go fuck your wife and don't pull out

THIS

Lift and then hit on girls

I'm a manlet too, you can do it. Hit on girls, get used to rejection. Hit on 500, get a date from 5. I believe in you. Join a Christian dating site.

>birthrates sharply dropped between 1965 and 1975 in the West
>after those 10 years women suddenly had 1 child less
>the birthrates stated there for the past 40 years
>somehow it's my fault as a 22y/o that the West is dying
Thanks for your expertise burgerlander

Whites who do not understand we are being replaced and out-bred aren't functioning.

Yes it is. How many kids do you plan on having?

You need to take up the work. I want to live in Norway, but they won't let me in because I'm white. How many kids do you have/going to have?

I'm 6'1. Cuck.

Look up Swedish females aged 16-30 on date apps/sex apps.
Every single one of them (almost) are hedonists and state they "live life to the fullest", "will never have a baby" etc.
SOMETHING has been going on in Sweden, in kindergartens, schools, media, etc. (((something))). But what specifically? How did they turn a whole generation into childless hedonists?

1 more than you.
So how many would that be?

At least 3 sons.

Sometimes I think of going full Ghengis Khan. Even contacting 4/10 women/girls to make sure they have children. We are in a desperate situation. We don't see the results yet, but the momentum is huge.
Think of France, Belgium and Germany where barely 50% of newborn babies are white.

6? that'd be great.

my girlfriend and I want kids but I don't know how we will afford it. we're almost 30 so time is running out. I don't want to wait til I'm making good money and be fucking 60 years old by the time they graduate high school. but I also don't want to raise my kids in near poverty and leech off the government. what do I do?

literally the only pussy I can swing right now is jewish.

like op of the thread, it was retarded from conception

Impregnate it. Fuck it. They want racemixing? They'll get fucking racemixing.

>I think of going full Ghengis Khan
I would literally send money to feed these kids.

True. Feels bad man

>Why would women choose a guy just because he is pretty? What is the evolutionary reason?
Because there is a 50% chance your child will be a girl. so your genes aka your looks will be passes onto her. It's an evolutionary signal. If you will only have sons it might not matter, but if you have daughters and they end up ugly life will be harder for them.

Who gives a shit, we will all end up being dark skinned due to ozone layer opening, global warming and us getting closer to the sun. No need to even mix with nigger to achieve that.
In the future you will able to choose how your child looks anyway.
In the far future humanity is replaced by humanoid robots anyway.

need to convert her first, so the kid doesn't end up circumcised.

He's a leaf. Don't even mind this faggot.

You will never have enough money, just get to breeding. Happiest people are poor families in poor countries who struggle but are close as families with many kids.

This

I'm circumsized, it sucks but it's not the worst thing in the world. How religious is she? If she isn't too hard in the tooth you can show the science of WHY they circumcised kids back then (sanitary reasons) and how it doesn't make sense today. In the Torah alot of commandments were made for health reasons. There are Mishnah's about how health should be put above following God's law.

only wanted to have babies once I reached 28 and it's a good thing i didn't have any before because I was a mental trainwreck and would have fucked them up. On the other hand it kept me inside the house and pure.

Now I'm finally outside of the house, I'm trying to find a decent partner and let me tell you it's not a piece of cake.

Yeah... that's a good point. I look at all the white trash and niggers raising families in trailers and projects and I think if they can do it, we sure as hell can... I just don't want to raise my kids like niggers.i want them to get the Xbox Infinity and not stress about feeding them. fuck.

>WHY they circumcised kids back then (sanitary reasons)
Don't talk shite. In the Old Testament, God commanded the Jews to be "circumcised of the foreskin" simply to mark out Jews. It is an initiation into the tribe. That is it.

What does any of this have to do with border control and immigration laws?

You might wanna check out how many Asians are there in the world.

Just educate them and tell them they can work and save to get themselves anywhere.

Well good luck. To be honest it's not that bad, I last like 30-40 minutes in bed sometimes with it

>Everyone in your country is getting old and no one is replacing them
>Who the fuck is going to work in the mines
>I know, import people

Have babies = they wont need migrants. Have babies = more white people, less space for migrants.

>tfw white people are to intelligent to breed

Good, fuck white people. Get back to your video games and anime. Call eachother cucks on Sup Forums to make yourself feel like you're fighting for the white race by putting down other white people. You stupid keyboard crusaders. None of you will do shit to fix it other than act edgy on your cute little anime forum. Pussies.

Why would I want to perpetuate this retarded species?

If everyone thought, believed, and acted like the morons on Sup Forums I'd have killed myself long ago.

>having children
>with that economy

BRUH.

there are plenty of good girls around that age that waited too long and are now starting to panic
youtube.com/watch?v=mJgDfUIoyNE

Fuck off.
Everyone I meet harasses me about having kids. I can't afford them. If you want me to have kids so bad, how about you pay me so I can actually take care of them?

A good point to note too is the more kids you have the less of a chance your wife cheating/ever leaving you. Why? Because she is too busy being pregnant and taking care of young children for those things. Women nowadays usually file for divorces when the kids are between the ages of 6-14. Meaning they become "bored" of their lives and become too loose for their own good.

Problem is as you say trying to feed your family well, as well as overpopulation with this type of philosophy (constantly giving her kids). There is no right answer, but all the niggers are doing this and thriving in the modern world.

To me that says diminished satisfaction. Like you have to actually try hard to finish.

Real Christian families are large, successful and intelligent. White Christian superiority will not die.

oh look another shill thread

and why is your wife doing it. she is pratically a neet. a 3yeard old is not equal a full timejob, its like 2/5. arent you worried your wife will get lazy and bored (not healthy things) because thats what happens to me when im without a job.

See non-whites don't think like this. They just plop more out whether they can support them or not.

For all of you who are saying "no no, don't have kids", I want you to just watch 30 seconds of this. youtu.be/QERzojjD4Bk?t=7m13s

>race mixing promoted by mainstream media
>literal date and fuck classes for rapefugees
>white genocide now somehow our fault

aha

Literally THE most important thing right now has 2 threads. WTF I hate Sup Forums now?

>aha

faggot.

see
After watching, what is your response?

I'm not a man sempai.