Who you voting for in 2024 Sup Forums and why isn't it this man?

Who you voting for in 2024 Sup Forums and why isn't it this man?
>lead in polls before Trump uprising
>will balance our budget & create a surplus
>anti war
>a perfect compliment to 8 years of Trump
>his only flaw is height, which only we care about

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bjJ9eb87yt0
youtube.com/watch?v=7Jm_eUQSYAk
youtube.com/watch?v=yModCU1OVHY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

And you forgot
>Inevitable lose to Shillary

>voting

I'm preparing for the violent revolution

I stand with Rand.

he looks fucking hideous
he'll never get the female vote

I mean, I love Trump more than anyone but let's not pretend he's a beautiful figure or anything. And he got more white women votes than Romney

Because his brother destroyed his entire families credibility by trying to steal the Ron Paul website through the UN.
youtube.com/watch?v=bjJ9eb87yt0

GET YOUR NIGGER FAGGOT KIKE SHILL THREAD OFF MY BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
youtube.com/watch?v=7Jm_eUQSYAk

nobody cares

1. He works for the Jews
2. He's a cuck
3. He hates the flag of Dixie and therefore is not an American

Should have been rand this time. Trump is a meme.

Rand would be a dream come true, but it's probably not going to happen.

He's not beautiful, but he's passable and alpha. Randlet is ugly and he's just like his father: correct on the issues but not brave enough to make anyone notice.

>banana man

is that what bravery is now? Shouting over others and making controversial statements? Because Ron Paul certainly did the latter, just not the former. Trump just does both, and it's not why I or anyone else voted for him. He was up in polls before debates even began

Spencer/Duke 2024

Holding out hope for the rise of a nationalist party.

I wanted him this time around.

voting block is a bunch of stupid apes that needs to be deceived one way or another. Fatal flaw of democracy. "Not an argument" is for rational people only, very few of those.

>8 years of trump

i have a feeling this wont happen

A FUCKING BANANA

>nobody cares that Ron Paul lied, abused his followers, and did the one thing he's supposed to stand against, appeals to extranational authority.
Fuck you.

Oh yes, TJ is a pathetic clown man, but even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

Was a Rand guy before Trump desu

8 years from now the youth will get older, and republicans like him will start replacing the current establishment more & more with new-age conservative votes

either that or the party dies. No way will people like Romney and McCain appeal to anyone under 30 next time they need to put forth a candidate

>betting against an incumbent
I wouldn't recommend doing that.

2020 after Trump gets impeached

debates used to be intellectual and argument-driven at one point in history, at least it seems. I don't know what happened

AG Trey Gowdy

not to mention an incumbent that originally won with three usually-blue states that are ALREADY benefiting from just the speculation of a Trump presidency? Yeah, it's never gonna happen.

Ivanka

Just as she is sworn in as first female president, Soros will reach over and unplug Hillary's life support.

I supported Rand during the primaries. Truth is he needs more experience and to step up his game before he can handle being president. Maybe he will have the experience by 2024 to do so.

that's not Ivanka kek

>Surplus from a Republican

He also will make money rain from the skies amiright?

> three usually-blue states that are ALREADY benefiting from just the speculation of a Trump presidency
> Yeah, it's never gonna happen
This is the internet. Sarcasm isn't always clear.
Are you a reasonable person or a liberal?

>implying ivanka won't be running

Libertarianism is a degenerate ideology pointed in the direction of anarchy, it is the exact opposite of what we need, which is traditional Christian Fascism.

Fuck that flag I say burn them all.

Only the Union Jack is valid, the flag of traitors flying in the south is a disgrace.

heres the odds for 2020 elections

kanye

Barron Trump

we need someone even further right than trump

I will vote only for David Duke.

youtube.com/watch?v=yModCU1OVHY

>shillary in 2024

reasonable, sorry m8. Talking about companies reinvesting in the upper states

who is that bearded faggot and why is he a degenerate ?

Hell yeah! Lets bring on the dark ages like it's 699.

good thing he's not a libertarian

>2024
you know what to do.

She'll be dead by then

> Who you voting for in 2024
Al Gore won the popular vote.
Hillary Clinton won the popular vote.

Why bother with the popular vote when the government no longer abides by it (if it ever did)?

uh... it never did. we're not a fucking democracy. we never have been. this board is for 18+

He especially has women pee on his chin

>lead in polls before Trump uprising
I don't think that happened
I'm so certain that it didn't that I'm not even going to bother checking

>alpha
>piss cuck
naw senpai, he is a weak little bitch

Booker - D
Paul - R
Ventura - L

>liberals vote in Paris Hilton
>Right wing death squads become reality because liberals have been proven too irresponsible to vote.

WTF? I love women's piss now.

It didn't, Yeb! and sometimes Krispy were top of the polls before Trump announced.

yeah it didn't happen I mis-remembered, Rubio/Jeb were always in front at least

If I had been an elector in a Democratic state in 2016, I would have voted Duke/Spencer just for the lulz.

Or maybe Carter/Duke.

>Shillary in 2024
Go to bed Igor, you're drunk.

>Wanting to wave a losers flag
Sad!

Rand is a good lawmaker but he'd be a garbage president. You need brass balls like Trump or you end up cucking on important issues like Obama, Trudeau, Merkel, etc. do

Not really, look at the campaign of 1828, tons of mudslinging and possibly worse than now.

> we're not a fucking democracy.
No, it is supposed to be a constitutional republic. But if a republic refuses to acknowledge the decision made by the majority of its citizens, then why bother voting?

> this board is for 18+
I didn't know sheep lived for 18 years.

Faminism, marxism for pussy bearers. Women stopped thinking they need to follow their husband's will and way of thinking, instead bought wholesale kike propaganda. Every marriage I see there are betas letting their women control them, rarely you see exceptions. And when you see one it's this guy tht always gets into fights, or a druntard that doesn't care about anything. Decent males in marriage are now cucked. Sure woman should rule... over the household. She shouldn't be forming and voicing opinions over politics, she's not capable of it. But we've got emancipation. Sweden is case in point - they are going to get patriarchy one way or another. But it won't be the gentle white man's thing this time around. It will be the brutal muslim thingy. 20 years away, many will witness the mistake, wonder who will they blame when it comes.

Ben Shapiro vs Cenk Uygur 2024

Politics for women is muh feels - that's what I was trying to say. Women can't into argumentation, they are wonderful people, when controlled and gurded against their own unhinged insanity.

>the majority of its citizens
>citizens
Clinton only won the popular vote because of illegals my man. Go back to where you came from

>small but vocal
trump just won nigger. rand 2024

pee pee in poo poo