California School District against the election

Riverside, CA school district is holding a meeting for the community to let them know that despite the "recent election" the district will be defending the rights of all immigrants to stay in the USA. ( first part of .pdf is in Spanish, have to scroll down to get to English translation )

rusdlink.org/cms/lib3/CA01001728/Centricity/Domain/42/Parent Information Forum 1_13_17.pdf

Interesting use of tax money, but hey California.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/106726680/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>implying Title I schools have any say in anything.

I've been waiting for a chance to post this.

>first part of .pdf is in Spanish

>TFW
I live one city North of Riverside

Why do states/cities/counties/whatever think they can blatantly defy the federal government? I mean, I guess it makes sense since the whole autonomous state thing we got going on, but still. Shouldn't federal law supercede state law?

How about we let blue states keep all the immigrants under the condition that the immigrants must stay in their little pet sanctuary cities?

They get to keep their cartel members, they stay away from us, everyone's happy.

me too kinda. Redlands

illegal immigrants should be all shot.

Seriously it baffles me that people get so mad when you point you "being an illegal immigrant is illegal".

hoy espanica tu no falar la langue des etats

puta

i do not want my city to become a breeding ground for undesirables. the chink population is already way outta control

Kick California out of the Union

Yes and no more funding for sanctuary cities and all the police are removed for their own protection.

I give it a year before the place has collapsed into chaos and the white libs are begging to leave.

YLfag here, Riverside and Santa Ana are paco-central nothing but blacks and Mexicans all the stores and restaurants have "EBT accepted" signs

Based pablo, you're still going to have to build the wall though.

States rights.

Watch them shut the fuck up when you threaten to take their federal bennys away.

corona fag reporting in

Colton

>defending the rights of all immigrants to stay in the USA. ( first part of .pdf is in Spanish, have to scroll down to get to English translation )

To hell they well.

Also, #RepealHartCeller general.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/106726680/

First of all, the only thing California deserves is a nuclear war.

Wasn't aware I had so many fags around me

I would support this only if this meant no more votes for them, and no greater representation in congress.

i.e. fuck that.

Hopefully he, along with the WH and Congress, can oversee a 50 point process to help tackle the issues we are currently facing:
1/50 Kill amnesty/paths to citizenship proposals in their tracks

2/50 Repeal the 1990 Diversity Lottery

3/50 Repeal the 1965 Hart Celler Immigration and Naturalization Act

4/50 Replace the immigration system with a strict points system with extra vetting vetting, and no family reunification.

5/50 Repeal Birthright Citizenship, either by overturning Plyer v. Doe or repealing the 14th Amendment, grandfathering those here already.

6/50 Audit the true demand for work visas,in total and in specific industries

7/50 Audit and punish abuses and misuses of the visa system

8/50 Punish and scrutinize visa applicants and recipients for leaks, theft, and academic dishonesty, especially on industrial and national security levels

9/50 Punish harborers of illegal entrants and visa overstays

10/50 Punish employers of illegal entrants and visa overstays

11/50 Renew NSEERS with biographic and biometric data used for both entry and exit

12/50 E-Verify expansion and enforcement

3/50 Clamp on sham 'citizenship marriages' and those that facilitate them

14/50 Informant Program; save 1: deport 10

15/50 Restrict welfare and public services

16/50 Cut off 'Sanctuary Cities' and 'Sanctuary States' from funding, services, projects, grants, and appropriations

17/50 Leverage and pressure LEAs, LEOs, and civil service in general, especially using issues such as rampant cocaine usage among them.

18/50 Punish federal, state, and local officials that thwart enforcement of immigration law

19/50 Thwart drug cartels, be it by gradual legalization, regulation and taxing of controlled substances, and/or sending forces to Mexico.

20/50 Regulate, tax, and/or seize remittances

21-23/50 Wall: height and razor wire to thwart climbers, thickness to thwart rammers and drillers, depth and seismic sensors to thwart tunnelers, with a length all across the border.

24-31/50 Wall: Day and infrared camera surveillance, tower sentries, foot patrol, air patrol, river patrol, Gulf of Mexico patrol, Gulf of California patrol, Pacific patrol
25/50 Wall: Tower sentries

32-34/50 Greater scrutiny on travel into the US from air, water, and land
35/50 Refugees: Stop arming, funding, and training unaccountable and terror-affiliated, terror-overtaken, or terror-capitulating proxy fighters, and work to end the Russo-US proxy wars

36/50 Refugees:Establish internationally recognized Safe Zones abroad

37/50 Refugees: Establish Ethnic Self Determination toward creating ARs and SARs

38/50 Refugees: Plenary agreements to create new borders that better reflect the ethnic, political, and religious issues facing many parts of the world

39/50 Refugees New Marshall Plan/Warsaw Pact to buffer the new regions governmenally, societally, economically, militarily, in security and in institutions, and prevent them from falling into radicalism

40/50 Establish a Sunni/Shia/Kurd mutual understanding and order while the US pulls the leash on its Sunni proxies and Russia does so on their Shia proxies

41/50 Corruption reduction effort in the developing world

42/50 Birthrate reduction effort in the developing world

43/50 Education effort in the developing world

44/50 Prosperity effort in the developing world, e.g. let them set up infant industries

45/50 Aid internal security efforts abroad as we aid them at domestically

46/50 Aid border security efforts abroad as we aid them domestically

47/50 Aid deportation efforts abroad as we aid them domestically

48/50 Aid Repatriation efforts abroad as we aid them domestically

Wew, go to UCR, can confirm it's a shit marxist school

49/50 Dispatch a team of "Technical Security Advisers" consisting of criminologists, sociologists, psychologists, current and former intelligence personnel, current and former military, security and PMC personnel, and current and former law enforcement officers (especially old colleagues of Daryl Gates, Bill Bratton, and Gregore Sambor, who have effectively overseen the LA, NYC, and Philadelphia police departments during crime waves.) The team would help bring the nations' law enforcement agencies' up to speed, ensure proper weapons training, encourage proactive policing and teach creative interview tactics. The US, through the team or otherwise, should encourage the nations' recording and dissemination of detailed psychographic and demographic profiles of arrestees. If an ethnic community leader or criminology department is being denied pertinent information to issues disproportionately faced by certain groups, those very groups are being jeopardized and alienated by not allowing social services and policing tactics tailored toward them.

50/50
The seizure of the revenues from criminal operations and terror cells found operating in those nations and by people not authorized to be there, or whose authorization to be there has been subsequently removed by the courts, can and should be used to pay for the above initiatives.

This is what the Citizens of the US and the people of the world want and need. Let's get this through.

@realDonaldTrump
@SpeakerRyan
@GOPLeader
@RepGoodlatte
@ChuckGrassley
@TGowdySC
@SenatorSessions

And let them know we will not stand for the current system. Should they fall through on our demands, they should know that the marching of tens of millions of Americans on DC in protest alone will have the grand buildings and monuments crumble to the ground, the City's exterior now matching its interior, descending into the Potomac under the weight of of our objections, joining the place physically where it has been for a decades mentally- the Swamp.

beers on me boys

Yeah okay, good luck with that when ICE arrives to deport them all.

> One time be in Riverside
> Staying there for the night
> Having a few drinks at a house
> Get hungry at midnight and remember a 24hour taco place down the street
> Walk there, come across an old Mexican lady standing on a corner with like 10 cats
> She goes on asking if i'm looking for a good time
> begging for money if she performs acts on me

That's Riverside for ya.