Ultimate blue/redpill thread

Post what you think.

>Ultimate bluepill
Alcohol

>Ultimate redpill
I've been thinking about this a lot and I really think that the true redpill is that one has an open mind to any subject, does his own research and bases his thoughts on that. I mean even if those rainbow cucks stopped doing whatever they are doing for a moment, researched and were open minded... well maybe not cucks. But seriously. Open mindedness is the true redpill.

Weed everyday is the truest of all Redpills

Should come to America and try some IPAs. Of course you'd say alcohol is the ultimate bluepill when all you've had is shitty liquor designed to get you stupid fast and cheap.

As much as I love the stuff myself, most folks who smoke every day seem to be insufferable lefty fuckwits.

agree 100%

i agree with NZ, weed is fun and it makes you experience things completely differently. but some ppl just want to sit at home and eat a pizza high. it just makes some ppl unproductive imo

IPA, as in Indian Pale Ale? Who the fuck drinks that piss anyway? It literally tastes like catpiss.

>UBP
empathy

>URP
true nihilism: atheism, amorality, fascism

>ultimate bluepill
Intelligence and behavior is entirely environmental

>ultimate redpill
Taxation is theft and you are a slave to the central bank

>literal redpill
DMT

1. IPAs are fucking delicious, done right.
2. How do you know what cat piss tastes like?

Klonpin is a literal bluepill. Numbing your brain of all stimulation and turning you into a mindless zombie

DUDE
WEED
LMAO

Stims are your drug of choice if you've taken the pill. You become more productive, more creative, gain the ability to totally capitalize on the body and mind god gave you within what little time you have on this earth.
Warriors and great leaders have used stims throughout history for those obvious reasons. Unfortunately stimulants are heavily associated with degeneracy. But drugs are tools and any drug can be misused.

>Ultimate Bluepill
Fitting in

>Ultimate Redpill
LSD, Mushrooms, DMT

>logical subjectivity is redpilled
Fuck you, kike

Psycs are only redpilled if you're a christian

> Ultimate bluepill
Denial
> Ultimate redpill
Truth.

Open mindedness allows you to accept new ideas but fundamentally you have no idea if they're really true or not, for that you need some standard of evidence like scientific standard.

The red pill is about truth and you determine that through reason and evidence.

UBP: drinking makes you confident and cool
URP: drinking ruins your health and makes you a fat idiot

t. fourteen year old

also

>amorality
>fascism
Pick one.

In any case, the ultimate redpill is critical thinking and study of the root of morality and it's relation to human success and survival.

UBP: letting your fear control your life

URP: Due diligence and living your life despite your fear

Its ok to be scared. Its not ok to let it own you

Can confirm. Was a drunk/druggie for 3 years and only hung out with other drunk druggies. Super liberal southern California. I stoped drinking and using drugs after my dad died. A few months later i had no friends because i stopped bluepilling myself everyday.

I like this one. No bravery without fear.

fuck that
liquor much > weed
fucking idiot

challange any fool to prove otherwise
I fucking swear on everything I love you'll get your faggot skull caved in

all bluntheads are weakling pussies, terrified of confrontation

Triggered alcoholic: the post

This is the dumbest post I've seen today

Lol
>ultimate red pill is having an open mind
>except to drinking

alcohol kills, promotes disease, and increases estrogen levels in men. Fuck off, manlet bitch.

>triggered
who the fuck actually talks like this?

my knuckles itch. You made my shit list for being a homo

thats what I'm talking bout
CONFRONTATION
bring it faggot
I'll tear your fucking glands out

A cup is black on one side and white on the other side. You see the black side and the person straight in front of you sees the white side.

>ultimate bluepill: the cup is black

Or

>an average redpill: you both see one side of the cup so the cup is black and white.

> ultimate redpill: the cup is somewhere between black and white

lay off the alcohol, grandpa

because beating each others brains out over your drug of choice is what any sane person would do

>Ultimate bluepill
Living

>Ultimate redpill
Dying

>Ultimate bluepill
Open boarders
>Ultimate redpill
Abandoning inferior cultures and going our own way.

yes

For Sup Forums?

>Ultimate bluepill
It wasn't the Jews

>Ultimate redpill
It was the Jews

The redpill, especially in the context of The Matrix, is essentially Plato's Cave. It's realizing that your understanding of reality is a lie, and once you realize how you've been deceived and why, you can no longer believe that lie/go back to the way you were.

"Whoever controls the past controls the future. Whoever controls the present controls the past."
The redpill is discovering who actually controls the present.

Why are you so assblasted, faggot?

Alcohol isn't bluepilled.

White birthrates are already low as fuck. Alcohol is an aphrodisiac

>Internet tough guy

Alcohol is a nigger-tier drug

good to know

>what is whiskey dick
underage b&

>Ultimate redpill
Christianity

>Ultimate bluepill
Non-Christian or hedonism

I'm guessing he just means buzzed, not drunk.

The ultimate red pill, is that you need to be much older to get the red pill.

>Ultimate Bluepill
nihilism

>Ultimate redpill
Natural Law

>2017
>still believing in the false blue/red pill dichotomy

It's time to take the bogpill.

>UBP
Following MSM

>URP
Alex Jones

Open mindness is a good things as long as you don't confuse it with that sort of (((open mindness))), where your mind becomes so open your brains accidentaly fall out.

same here