Want to make a political party

Okay guys I need your halp. I want to make a political party. I am very serious. Anyway, I would like to become the muniplicity president(idk what is the name for it in english). I know it will be easy, bcs no one takes it srsly and people hate the faggot here so:
> I need some info on bringing investors to my lil town
> Making dem economics work
> Repressing the corruption
Wat do? Discuss. If I prove myself I might become the first major Sup Forumsbred politician.

Here's what you gotta do:

>Accept Kosovo is not a part of Serbia any more
>Stop sucking Russian cock - sorry, but Russians don't give a flying fuck about you
>Stop ruining what's left of relations with neighboring countries, you're digging a hole for yourself
>Educate the population
>Eradicate fascism
>????
>Profit

>Repressing the corruption

hahahahahahhahahahahhahaahahaha

that's not going to happen, Serbia-bro

make a constitution and plans and how you will accomplish them, speak about building industry in your municipality, making sure as much money is retained in the governance, create public works for the governance, work to remove undesirables from the municipality, create culture, clean the streets, remove all the shitters etc...

I am aware of that but ((((i have a dream))))

You are tha real mvp amer-chan arigato very much.

Sry if I sound like I'm attacking you, but I need advice from guys living in non shitty economy countries

your goal should be not to join EU but to make Balkan Union

Bumpo. Plessy halp.
Fuck me but I have an idea of that kind man

What's your work experience and education?

COME ON FAGGOTS I NEED YOU

great, you have a vote from me then

Tractor party? It might work desu.

>Balkan Union
Only Brosip Tito could do this.

You will probably get yourself killed, but good luck to you anyway

Political studies student
I have no work experience but i am a man of ideas and sry fir sounding retarded, i'm kind of a born leader

never say never

>goal should be not to join EU but to make Balkan Union

We all hate you though

no u don't

>Repressing the corruption
backwards thinking; let me fix you

be oppressively corrupt in ways they cannot. dominate with an iron fist from within.

I'm sorry but that's beyond worthless. No one relevant will respect you. Good luck.

maybe, but if he's a leader he could probably convince some kike to gib him shekels so he could run massive campaign and overthrow our current eternal leaders

That usually only works if you're a communist who's able to inspire a massive mob of retards.

he could pretend to be the one but he must fool kikes first, that wouldn't be easy though

The lack of integrity would cause his governance to fail. Smart people can spot bs from miles away. The most he could do is reform the electoral system to implement meritocracy rather than democracy, which would lead to weeding himself out.

How old are you ?
How big is your town ?
How many friends do you have ready to follow you ?
How many family members have you there ?
How many people do you know around ?
Do your family has money ? Influence ?
What is your political doctrine ? What are your authors of reference ? Which political figure is your reference ? (don't say Trump)

We will make you to love us